Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Bigbadwolf250
  • 1 Post By tripmachine
  • 3 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Summer test, npp, anavar cycle

  1. #1
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    143

    Summer test, npp, anavar cycle

    Hey looking to start a blast in a week or two. Been cruising on 200 test for a while now. Usually do test npp and mast cycles but wanted to try something new.

    What's your guys thoughts on a test npp anavar cycle. What would be good dosages, protocols, ect.

    Looking to do a 12 week lean bulk blast.

    Also never got anavar before and heard it's easily faked anything I can look out for when getting it from my source.

    Also how is anavar on the hairline. Love mast but it does give me a bit of shedding .

  2. #2
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,171
    Anavar is one of the safest drugs for the hair because it is not very androgenic . I started anavar for the first time almost a week ago and I'm already feeling things... Don't know if it's real or not, and I asked a sort of similar question but nobody gave me a concrete answer on what I should look out for.

  3. #3
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Anavar is one of the safest drugs for the hair because it is not very androgenic. I started anavar for the first time almost a week ago and I'm already feeling things... Don't know if it's real or not, and I asked a sort of similar question but nobody gave me a concrete answer on what I should look out for.

    Nice man, how much you running and what you running it with

  4. #4
    tripmachine's Avatar
    tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Orange county, CA
    Posts
    1,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Hey looking to start a blast in a week or two. Been cruising on 200 test for a while now. Usually do test npp and mast cycles but wanted to try something new.

    What's your guys thoughts on a test npp anavar cycle. What would be good dosages, protocols, ect.

    Looking to do a 12 week lean bulk blast.

    Also never got anavar before and heard it's easily faked anything I can look out for when getting it from my source.

    Also how is anavar on the hairline. Love mast but it does give me a bit of shedding .

    If you run Var run at least 40-60mg ed... (some say they get away with 20-30ed.. women get away with MUCH less. Have you considered running a little phased cycle similar to how GearHeaded refers to in many of his threads? I am actually doing a cycle that's got about 18 weeks involved.... with compounds broken up 6 weeks on 2 off (test p only) for example

    Weeks 1-6

    test p - 50mg ed
    npp - 75mg ed
    dbol - 50mg ed (only doing 3-4 weeks)
    mk-677- 25mg ed
    cialis - 20mg ed

    2 weeks off everything BUT test prop 50mg ed

    weeks 9-15

    test p - 50mg ed
    tren a - 50mg ed
    mast p- 100 mg ed
    edit** sdrol - 50mg ed
    proviron 50mg ed
    gw1516 10mg ed

    2 weeks off test only again

    weeks 18-22

    winny - 50mg ed
    test p - 50mg ed
    var - 50mg ed
    gw1516 10mg ed




    Anyway I haven't tried anavar and npp together.... let alone NPP ever! This is my first npp cycle and I'm on day 7 so far of week 1.. I do already feel a huge difference in only 1 week.. I was going to the gym everyday almost before lockdown in march then 3 months of nothing... now back and first week on is incredible. Please excuse any high ramble ramble but I'm excited to hear about your NPP results and especially if you run the VAR with it... let us know! Maybe someone will chime in here who have run to two compounds together.
    Last edited by tripmachine; 06-26-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  5. #5
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Hey looking to start a blast in a week or two. Been cruising on 200 test for a while now. Usually do test npp and mast cycles but wanted to try something new.

    What's your guys thoughts on a test npp anavar cycle. What would be good dosages, protocols, ect.

    Looking to do a 12 week lean bulk blast.

    Also never got anavar before and heard it's easily faked anything I can look out for when getting it from my source.

    Also how is anavar on the hairline. Love mast but it does give me a bit of shedding .
    Well if you just want to run a straight twelve weeker I’d do something like:

    Test: 750-1000mg
    NPP: 300-400mg
    Anavar: 30mg a day

    Before you ask, no, I don’t see any harm in running Anavar for twelve weeks straight. However if you’re worried about it, you could take it weeks 1-4 and 8-12 so you catch a break in the middle.

    I’ve never noticed any side effects from Anavar except for an immediate strength increase, and insane pumps. If you’re not into skin splitting pumps it might not be your cup of tea.
    Chark, GearHeaded and tripmachine like this.

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    I would not replace the Masteron for Var white running NPP .. run them all. you don't have to drop the mast to add the var. with the NPP in there (as a nandrolone progestin) the Mast is only going to help that work better and limit side effects. heck you can run the Mast as an ancillary basically . its going to help blunt the progestin activity that is activated from the NPP.
    the mast will limit side effects and provide at least some amount of androgenic load (NPP and Var are not androgenic at all).

    then the Var is your secondary anabolic , working in a totally different way then Masteron does by up regulating creatine phosphate and thus more ATP production. while the mast on the androgenic side is blunting progestin receptors and up regulating glucose metabolism
    .
    its a win win to run them together. cause they are working through different mechanisms of action
    tripmachine likes this.

  7. #7
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I would not replace the Masteron for Var white running NPP .. run them all. you don't have to drop the mast to add the var. with the NPP in there (as a nandrolone progestin) the Mast is only going to help that work better and limit side effects. heck you can run the Mast as an ancillary basically . its going to help blunt the progestin activity that is activated from the NPP.
    the mast will limit side effects and provide at least some amount of androgenic load (NPP and Var are not androgenic at all).

    then the Var is your secondary anabolic , working in a totally different way then Masteron does by up regulating creatine phosphate and thus more ATP production. while the mast on the androgenic side is blunting progestin receptors and up regulating glucose metabolism
    .
    its a win win to run them together. cause they are working through different mechanisms of action
    Thanks for the info. Is 4 weeks enough for the var for first time or bump it up. Love the mast but do get some shedding during it so trying to stay away from it.

    Also is there anything to look out for when purchasing var. Got some a while back from a different source and positive it was faked as dbol . My source now I use I trust but you still never know. Anything looks wise, price, any thing I can look out for. Like should I ask my source for pics of it first or something

  8. #8
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Is 4 weeks enough for the var for first time or bump it up. Love the mast but do get some shedding during it so trying to stay away from it.

    Also is there anything to look out for when purchasing var. Got some a while back from a different source and positive it was faked as dbol. My source now I use I trust but you still never know. Anything looks wise, price, any thing I can look out for. Like should I ask my source for pics of it first or something
    Var is one of the most commonly faked orals out there. If your joints start to hurt it’s probably Winstrol . Just one of those things where you need a good source you can trust for certain compounds.

  9. #9
    DuckTheViking is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    68
    If you're concerned of the var, why not send it for lab testing?
    I've sent 3 batches of var to Janoshik for testing (Ä80 each), all of them tested (blindly, obviously) spot on. Balkan Pharma, Pharmacom, Global Anabolics.
    One of the sources refunded my cost of testing +50% after I publicly posted the test results.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •