Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CR500

Thread: Test Undecanoate (Nebido, Aveed) at TRT dose and detection

CR500 is offline Junior Member

Test Undecanoate (Nebido, Aveed) at TRT dose and detection

I'm 51 and did a few cycles over the years. I have usually been on the higher side Test levels for my age but now over 50, this level has dropped down and my most recent reading was 410. I plan to do more AAS over the next few years and generally want to stay in shape so no doubt TRT would be the best option.

Unfortunately i have seen the issues my 53 year old housemate (also in this forum) has gone through trying to get TRT prescribed here in Australia. I cant remember his levels exactly but I think were in high 300s, but since neither of us look like frail old men, the doctors pretty much laughed at him when he tried to get on TRT (in 2 cases literally laughed at him).

Next year I have an overseas sporting competition for a non strength related sport where AAS would be no advantage but there is the very small chance of WADA testing. I was hoping to self administer TRT after my next cycle and was hoping to top up with Test Undecanoate (Aveed/Nebido) at TRT levels before i head overseas. No doubt the test undecanoate will still be working and I wont have a doctors therapeutic exemption , but if it is only at genuine TRT levels, will it be out of WADA range? I know there is a limit or a ratio of Test to epitest or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by CR500 View Post
    I'm 51 and did a few cycles over the years. I have usually been on the higher side Test levels for my age but now over 50, this level has dropped down and my most recent reading was 410. I plan to do more AAS over the next few years and generally want to stay in shape so no doubt TRT would be the best option.

Unfortunately i have seen the issues my 53 year old housemate (also in this forum) has gone through trying to get TRT prescribed here in Australia. I cant remember his levels exactly but I think were in high 300s, but since neither of us look like frail old men, the doctors pretty much laughed at him when he tried to get on TRT (in 2 cases literally laughed at him).

Next year I have an overseas sporting competition for a non strength related sport where AAS would be no advantage but there is the very small chance of WADA testing. I was hoping to self administer TRT after my next cycle and was hoping to top up with Test Undecanoate (Aveed/Nebido) at TRT levels before i head overseas. No doubt the test undecanoate will still be working and I wont have a doctors therapeutic exemption , but if it is only at genuine TRT levels, will it be out of WADA range? I know there is a limit or a ratio of Test to epitest or some such.
    If it is a testosterone to epitestosterone test then I believe you will fail no matter what level of TRT you are on.

I believe that when you body produces testosterone it also produces a lesser amount of epitestosterone.
    Since being on TRT you will be shut down and producing no testosterone and also no epitestoterone.

Therefore you T:E ratio will be well above the limit because your E will be virtually zero.
    People get around this by injecting epitestosterone.
    (I believe epitestosterone is on the WADA banned list exactly for this reason.

I could easily be wrong but I remember reading about this a while back when someone else asked the same question about being on TRT and testing.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I use Nebido for my TRT, be more specific about your numbers for the help that you are asking for. 410 means nothing really if there is no range.

TRT is about numbers AND! Symptoms, not how you look!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    I use Nebido for my TRT, be more specific about your numbers for the help that you are asking for. 410 means nothing really if there is no range.

TRT is about numbers AND! Symptoms, not how you look!.
    I didn't get much info on my test levels, i just remember that level they told me on my general check up. I do remember a year or so ago I was closer to 600. The doc did briefly mention i had dropped down since last time but that is as expected at my age.
    The TRT industry is very regulated in Australia and if you look like a body builder, you will be rejected from what i have heard. I have read into it and a few TRT places here have said they wont help you if they suspect you ruined your testosterone level by self administering AAS.
    I have spoken to another doctor friend who has said unless you are rocking an ET bod, as in skinny arms and legs, with pot belly, you likely wont get a look in. My friend who is also in this forum has lower Test level than myself, is older than myself and has started showing other low testosterone symptoms and has been refused a few times mainly due to how he looks. Im pretty sure he is just going to self administer Aveed or Nebido instead of going the legitimate channels here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If it is a testosterone to epitestosterone test then I believe you will fail no matter what level of TRT you are on.

I believe that when you body produces testosterone it also produces a lesser amount of epitestosterone.
    Since being on TRT you will be shut down and producing no testosterone and also no epitestoterone.

Therefore you T:E ratio will be well above the limit because your E will be virtually zero.
    People get around this by injecting epitestosterone.
    (I believe epitestosterone is on the WADA banned list exactly for this reason.

I could easily be wrong but I remember reading about this a while back when someone else asked the same question about being on TRT and testing.
    OK, thanks for clearing this up. In that case I wont jump onto self TRT just yet, I will just put up with my current test levels and will only do one more cycle between now and then, and will be diligent with HCG and PCT to look after my levels. I will ensure everything is out of my system before the competition just in case.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by CR500 View Post
    I didn't get much info on my test levels, i just remember that level they told me on my general check up. I do remember a year or so ago I was closer to 600. The doc did briefly mention i had dropped down since last time but that is as expected at my age.
    The TRT industry is very regulated in Australia and if you look like a body builder, you will be rejected from what i have heard. I have read into it and a few TRT places here have said they wont help you if they suspect you ruined your testosterone level by self administering AAS.
    I have spoken to another doctor friend who has said unless you are rocking an ET bod, as in skinny arms and legs, with pot belly, you likely wont get a look in. My friend who is also in this forum has lower Test level than myself, is older than myself and has started showing other low testosterone symptoms and has been refused a few times mainly due to how he looks. Im pretty sure he is just going to self administer Aveed or Nebido instead of going the legitimate channels here.
    Start a thread in the TRT Section, https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...-t-anti-aging/

Really, saying numbers no one can help you as it means nothing at all. I am at 120, yeah 120..... You see , your like 120 what ?. A range of your blood work will help a lot. The guys in the TRT section will help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Start a thread in the TRT Section, https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...-t-anti-aging/

Really, saying numbers no one can help you as it means nothing at all. I am at 120, yeah 120..... You see , your like 120 what ?. A range of your blood work will help a lot. The guys in the TRT section will help you out.
    I didnt press too closely about what numbers meant but the general theme was that the doctors said in my test last year I was on the high side of Testosterone levels for my age, while on my last test 7 days ago, I was slightly on the low side for my age group. That said, my libido and energy has improved since my blood test last week so not sure if levels fluctuate much??????

Though other countries likely have different parameters for doctor administered TRT, I will certainly look in the TRT section in here for general info and ideas on TRT
    Last edited by CR500; 06-28-2020 at 05:17 PM.
    clarky. likes this.

Thread Information