• 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Gallowmere
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 3 Post By clarky.

Thread: When to Pin, before pics taken!!

liv2thafullest is offline New Member

When to Pin, before pics taken!!

Hey guys, hope all are well.

Just took a bunch of "before" pics, and ready to start going. Can't wait to take the "after" pics to compare. Fridge is packed with food, workouts are planned, raring to go.

I read that its best to pin in the morning, to keep levels more stable, but that could be bunk info, however it's almost 6pm EST (I live on the East Coast) and not sure if it would be good to pin now or wait till tomorrow morning or what.

For Test E, I read that some people do E3D, others 2x/week (Monday,Thursday) still others 1x week. As a beginner to aas, is one of these better for me than another?

I was thinking 2x week sounds good, but now im kind of screwed bc I want to start right away and not wait till Monday. So should I just pin today and start doing 2x week, Friday and Tuesday, or wait till tomorrow so I can pin in the AM, or can I pin today and then again Monday and then go to Monday, Thursday schedule after that?

Also is it ok to pin without taking a shower beforehand? Am I overthinking this all, lmao??

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by liv2thafullest; 06-26-2020 at 03:39 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Over thinking it yes slow down.. just like you said 2x per week is fine for test e or test c just about identical easter.
    No you do not have to have a shower before every pin, just practice good hygiene when you do your pin (injections) and no, it does not have to be a AM pin ok just a simple time that is convenient for you and it it 2x per week.

liv2thafullest is offline New Member
    Thanks

Sounds good, guess ill start right away then! Going to pin now then again Monday, then Thursday, and do every Monday and Thursday from then on.
    clarky. and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2thafullest View Post
    Thanks

Sounds good, guess ill start right away then! Going to pin now then again Monday, then Thursday, and do every Monday and Thursday from then on.
    Sound!
    You can post your cycle if you like so we could help or advise you.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Just took a bunch of "before" pics, and ready to start going. Can't wait to take the "after" pics to compare. Fridge is packed with food, workouts are planned, raring to go.

I read that its best to pin in the morning, to keep levels more stable, but that could be bunk info, however it's almost 6pm EST (I live on the East Coast) and not sure if it would be good to pin now or wait till tomorrow morning or what.

For Test E, I read that some people do E3D, others 2x/week (Monday,Thursday) still others 1x week. As a beginner to aas, is one of these better for me than another?

I was thinking 2x week sounds good, but now im kind of screwed bc I want to start right away and not wait till Monday. So should I just pin today and start doing 2x week, Friday and Tuesday, or wait till tomorrow so I can pin in the AM, or can I pin today and then again Monday and then go to Monday, Thursday schedule after that?

Also is it ok to pin without taking a shower beforehand? Am I overthinking this all, lmao??

Thanks for the help!
    Before or after you shower!?!? Yes brother you are overthinking things

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!

Thanks for the help!
    Twice a week is all you need to do for test e. And it doesn't really have to be that strict of a schedule. If you can't do it in the AM, waiting until the PM isn't going to make much of a difference. It's a long estered test.

And as far as showering first goes. You don't have to, but you do need to make sure the injection site is clean and you need to go over it with an alcohol swab (or cotton ball). For me, it was always easier to just do it in the morning, so I'd do it right after I got out of the shower.

I would suggest maybe not injecting in a muscle group you're going to be working the next day. It's going to be a bit sore.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yup over thinking, pin every third day or just pic 2 days a week and just go.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Before or after you shower!?!? Yes brother you are overthinking things

I take responsibility for this! I mentioned showering before pinning to him because he stated he worked in construction...sorry for planting that in your head. I merely suggested it to bring awareness to hygiene. Didn’t mean to freak you out.

As stated it’s important to use an alcohol swab and there’s nothing wrong with cleanliness. Definitely don’t need to over complicate it, but I’m not an advocate of having dirty, sweaty skin and jamming in a pinch during your lunch break, lol.

I do like biweekly injections though (I notice a difference) but you can certainly get away with pinning enth and cyp weekly as well. Decreases the volume as well and keeps blood levels more stable.

Again, my apologies on the showering tip. lol!

I own that one fellas...
    clarky. likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I take responsibility for this! I mentioned showering before pinning to him because he stated he worked in construction...sorry for planting that in your head. I merely suggested it to bring awareness to hygiene. Didn’t mean to freak you out.

As stated it’s important to use an alcohol swab and there’s nothing wrong with cleanliness. Definitely don’t need to over complicate it, but I’m not an advocate of having dirty, sweaty skin and jamming in a pinch during your lunch break, lol.

I do like biweekly injections though (I notice a difference) but you can certainly get away with pinning enth and cyp weekly as well. Decreases the volume as well and keeps blood levels more stable.

I own that one fellas...
    It’s not a bad practice at all. As someone who works in the asphalt industry, I am constantly covered with small particulates and the like. There’s no way in hell I’d pin anywhere on myself without taking a shower first. A lot of those granules can’t even be seen, but I have to imagine that my muscles wouldn’t be too fond of granite powder that’s stuck in a pore inadvertently getting shoved in.
    SampsonandDelilah and clarky. like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^^ exactly. That’s the point I was trying to make, given his job. Appreciate you Gallowmere

And setting up a solid habit... lol

Didn’t mean to freak you out though brother
    Gallowmere and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

I own that one fellas...
    The man works in construction like myself, so absolutely nothing wrong with telling the man to shower before pinning if it was after work.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can never be too careful! Take it from a fool that had two infections that had to be surgically removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You can never be too careful! Take it from a fool that had two infections that had to be surgically removed.

Daaaaammmmmnnnnnn !!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Daaaaammmmmnnnnnn !!
    Yep not proud of it. When you are pinning like 6x a day you tend to get careless.
    I think Inpinned in my leg, hurt like a bitch , pulled out and pinned in my delt.

Thread Information