Littlearnie is offline Associate Member

Planning my cycle (B&C)

I’m gonna start up again soon and have been planning what I’m gonna do. I only ever liked pcom and I’m gonna place an order this week.
    I’m planning to do b&c for 3 blasts. Then Pct & time off.

A little about me. I have done a few orals only when I was younger( mid 20s). Anavar , dbol /tbol... yes not good the dbol/tbol cycle for the hormones that control me (great for physique lol). but never do orals only!!!!!
    About 6 months before I turned 30 I did my first proper educated cycle and got good results. Was 300mg testE/EQ for 16 weeks with anavar for the last 6 and hcg throughout. Then basically the lsast year away from the gym and lost it all! (Excuses excuses blabla).
    Anyway started getting ready before the gyms opend and have been mrnodaysoff since. and now planning ahead.

Im getting my blood work done next week. It’s been a little over a year since I finished pct.
    I’m thinking something like

test only - cruise - test/deca /mast - cruise - test/primo

I can get it in the following;

200mg per ml test Cypionate
    200mg per ml Drostanolone Enanthate (mast)
    300mg per ml Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca)

Still working it out and could use some advice. Rough idea so far.

Thinking to pin every 3 days

——

1st
    200mg Test C 1-10/12 weeks (466mg pw)

——

Cruise
    50mg - 100mg (116mg - 233mg pw)

——

2nd
    200mg Test C 1-10 weeks (466mg pw)
    150mg deca 1-10 weeks (350mg pw)
    150mg mast 1-10 weeks (350 mg pw)

Or

2nd (Pining 2x per week instead)
    200mg Test C 1-10 weeks (400mg pw)
    150mg deca 1-10 weeks (300mg pw)
    150mg mast 1-10 weeks (300mg pw)

——

Cruise
    50 - 100 (116mg - 233mg pw)

——

3rd
    200mg Test C 1-10weeks (466mg pw)
    100mg primo 1-10 weeks (233mg pw)

I like the idea of jabbing every 3 days even with the long esters. I could jab the same time every 3 days for the whole time I’m on. I read a lot that keeping blood levels stable help negate any sides that might occur. What are your thoughts?

I like the idea of less is better and I don’t mind starting low. The reason I gave a option for the second cycle of pinning 2x a week is just so I don’t go over 1g total...
    I would go even lower but from my research today’s standards of steroids are low. What I mean by that is 300mg of deca isn’t comparable to 300mg of pharma grade deca from the golden age. So 1g of gear is a lot but over the three stacked it’s really not a lot. (But it is a lot) lol...

Also I’ve never done deca or mast but I read the new way of thinking is always do them together. I could do test/mast as my second blast but I don’t really want it to be a cut.
    How important would you say doing mast alone is? And do guys still do deca without mast?

Also I’m thinking to do anavar for 8weeks on my first “cruise” to set me up good for my main blast of test/deca/mast.
    What do you think?

I’ve had this idea for a long time and I’m just reigniting the flame so to speak. And now it’s in the open I could use some experienced input.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Honestly, it would be easier to answer your questions if you would address one cycle at a time. Also if you're limiting your cycle length to 10 weeks, I would opt for NPP instead of Deca .
    One other thing, of you're going to run methenolone enanthate , you'll probably be happier @ a higher dosage.

That's just at a brief glance.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks man. I thought maybe it Be abit too much when I pressed post lol.

I’m not limited to anything tbh I was just trying to keep the cycle under 10 months for some reason or another.

I originally thought npp but jabbing e3d sounds better than eod. I could just stick to same time every 3 days throughout. Thinking it will be better for stable levels?
    Also no npp in stock kinda makes it easier lol.
    I could run this part 12-16 weeks nothing’s set in stone.

What would you say a min dose of primo should be?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlearnie View Post
    Thanks man. I thought maybe it Be abit too much when I pressed post lol.

I’m not limited to anything tbh I was just trying to keep the cycle under 10 months for some reason or another.

I originally thought npp but jabbing e3d sounds better than eod. I could just stick to same time every 3 days throughout. Thinking it will be better for stable levels?
    Also no npp in stock kinda makes it easier lol.
    I could run this part 12-16 weeks nothing’s set in stone.

What would you say a min dose of primo should be?
    400mg-ish for me. I've tried it @ 200mg/week and it just wasn't effective ( for me). Much over 600mg/week and I felt rough.

Keep in mind I'm old, so my body just doesn't tolerate large quantities a anymore.

When you posted 10 month cycles, you meant 10 week cycles like you originally mentioned, correct?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ok so first cycle is thinking test only because I’ve never done test only.

1-12 weeks to see what’s what.
    1ml/200mg Test Cypionate Every third day.

my last and only proper was 300 test/eq And that was over a year ago. So I think it would still be worth it for me?

I’m not sure how long cruise should be in between. I read anywhere from half the “cycle” time to equal the “cycle” time?

My training partner is more advanced than me and with the old school mindset. He’s gonna jump staright on test/deca and telling me just to do the same.
    But every time I read forums and people having deca trouble it’s because they don’t run mast. But I do see a lot of test/deca cycles. :/
    It’s just I’ve been lead astray by gym logic before and I wanna do things properly.

I would even prefer to do that way so I don’t have two new compounds at once but deca without mast I just don’t know?

It started with something gearhead said a while ago. Something like a few blast and cruises with a reset each year could be The same health wise as a Single cycle and pct. and researching some even go as far to say it’s much healthier to b&c rather than come off.
    Saying pct drugs are worse than the Gear..

I’ve done it again, tried to break it down and started rambling lol. Got so much on my mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    400mg-ish for me. I've tried it @ 200mg/week and it just wasn't effective ( for me). Much over 600mg/week and I felt rough.

Keep in mind I'm old, so my body just doesn't tolerate large quantities a anymore.

When you posted 10 month cycles, you meant 10 week cycles like you originally mentioned, correct?
    ok thanks ill keep in mind.

when i said 10 months i mean i wanna try and fit the 3 "blasts" and 2 "cruises" within ten months. for some reason.
    over the next year i wanna bulk up some and go into next a summer with abs again. i thought 3 with two cruise inbetween would be better thant 2 16 weeks say with one cruise in between.
    I wanna stick to the old school drug combos hence my choices.

Thread Information