Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Advice Needed

Machineit is offline New Member

Advice Needed

I plan on running a test cypionate and winstrol cycle (10 weeks).

I am just a middle aged blue collar guy who at one time was a pretty good athlete. I am not a bodybuilder nor power lifter. Eighteen years ago, I ran a cypionate / winstrol cycle and I’d never felt so good physical and mentally. I cannot recall having any negative side effects at all. That cycle was the only cycle that I ever ran (just that one cycle for 10 weeks). The thing is I kept a log but it’s gone now. All I remember is that I pinned every 4 days and did the winny tabs 3 times daily. I had two 10ml bottles, I’m pretty sure it was 250mg/ml. Both bottles were used. I had Nolvadex for my PCT. My diet was extremely healthy throughout because I was nervous about my cholesterol. One other thing I recall was that I pyramid the cycle (started low, climbed to a peak, & then descend back to a low). Back then I religiously lifted and played sports for ten years prior to the cycle.

Precycle 6’0” 190 lbs
    Peak during cycle 220 lbs (Freakishly strong and hard as a rock)
    Post cycle 200 lbs until I stopped going to the gym (kept 10 lbs)

This is what I’m supposed to be receiving unless I get ripped off AGAIN.
    Test cypionate
    Winstrol (Tabs)
    HCG (drops)
    Nolvadex

With all that information can anyone build me a cycle on that?

What I’m trying to accomplish is exactly what I accomplished before. It just seemed simpler then. Oh yea, I’m still 6’0” hahaha, but I’m a not as good of shape as I once was 190lbs (but not in bad shape). I’m 46 years old.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    See if you can locate actual HCG that you inject vs. the sublingual drops that are pushed as a weight loss therapy. I'm dubious of the drops.

Moving your post to Q&A for more responses.

Welcome to the forum!
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information