• 6 Post By Gallowmere
  • 8 Post By BG
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Rainshaker
  • 1 Post By Rainshaker

Thread: Big thanks to all!

Rainshaker is offline Junior Member

Big thanks to all!

Hey guys,I know I started things off coming off as a dick and all, but just wanted to give a shout out to everyone who helped me out. So glad I stuck away from the "oral tren " and went with Dbol . Fucking loving my test/dbol cycle right now and honestly cant say I'm sure I will ever use anything else. Anyway appreciate you guys and having a place to bounce ideas around. Now to figure out what to do with all the extra gear I have that wont get used lol

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainshaker View Post
    Hey guys,I know I started things off coming off as a dick and all, but just wanted to give a shout out to everyone who helped me out. So glad I stuck away from the "oral tren" and went with Dbol. Fucking loving my test/dbol cycle right now and honestly cant say I'm sure I will ever use anything else. Anyway appreciate you guys and having a place to bounce ideas around. Now to figure out what to do with all the extra gear I have that wont get used lol
    It’s an amazing combination for those that it works well for.
    That said, don’t be afraid to try different stuff over time. I actually said something nearly identical about T/D the first time that I ran it. Then I decided to add nandrolone to the next cycle, and things were even better. Then Masteron , and now Tren and Anadrol . They’re all absolutely fantastic at what they do, though what they do is different amongst them. That’s why there are so many different ones. Yes, they all have some amount of anabolic /androgenic properties, but the second and third order effects truly set each one apart from another.
    Learning how each one affects you as an individual is very good information to have in your arsenal, and is something that you cannot learn from any other place.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    It’s an amazing combination for those that it works well for.
    That said, don’t be afraid to try different stuff over time. I actually said something nearly identical about T/D the first time that I ran it. Then I decided to add nandrolone to the next cycle, and things were even better. Then Masteron , and now Tren and Anadrol . They’re all absolutely fantastic at what they do, though what they do is different amongst them. That’s why there are so many different ones. Yes, they all have some amount of anabolic /androgenic properties, but the second and third order effects truly set each one apart from another.
    Learning how each one affects you as an individual is very good information to have in your arsenal, and is something that you cannot learn from any other place.
    Very well said man

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just make sure you dont repeat being a dick, not just here either. Glad your enjoying your cycle, get big and strong.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Always sage advice “don’t be a dick” is solid philosophical advice regardless of the situation
    Gallowmere, Quester, BG and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Just make sure you dont repeat being a dick, not just here either. Glad your enjoying your cycle, get big and strong.
    Haha I will certainly try not too. Honestly I think I may have been running low T before starting this cycle because holy shit has my mood and irritability improved. Thanks for the words of encouragement. 3 weeks in and already up 12lbs and pushing my weights up like CRAZY. Sadly think I may be getting addicted to Dbol .
    Quester likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Always sage advice “don’t be a dick” is solid philosophical advice regardless of the situation
    So true, it has gotten me in to trouble more then once or twice.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information