Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By DuckTheViking

Thread: Lady question regarding 2nd Cycle of Winni for the guys....

Sideshowbarbie is offline Female Member

Lady question regarding 2nd Cycle of Winni for the guys....

Hi guys, I posted in the ladies section but have not had a response as of yet. Mainly looking for feedback on dosing.

I have an online trainer that does my workout program for me as well as my nutrition. I just don't feel comfortable disclosing gear use which is why I'm on this forum.

My first cycle, was male recommended, ORAL Winni, as follows: 20 mg per day for the first week, 30 mg the next week, then 40 mg 6 weeks. I split all doses into AM and PM due to heartburn. Only negative I really had, aside from heartburn, was around week 6 with my temper so I cut my cycle at 8 weeks. I plan to start again July 6 or the Monday after in which case I'll have been off cycle for 4 or 5 weeks depending on when I start. I also noticed most gains/improvement week 2 to 5... after that, I felt like I had leveled out and also felt burnt out.

How do I know if 40mg was too high?

I'm i dosing right? Is there a better way? Should I do a slower increase but longer cycle?

I am aware of toxicity and have bloodwork done. I take milk thistle and high quality vitamins/supplements as well as creatine and glutamine. I have considered injections for my gains, if the type of gear is better than what I'm doing.

Any suggestions are welcome! Thank you in advance to anyone who responds. All insight appreciated

Chark is offline Member
    A more experienced person should chime in but those seem like WAY too high of a dose for a female. Those are male doses according to the steroid profile here. Did you notice any virilization? As cylon pointed out, Anavar is also a very female friendly steroid.

”In performance circles, standard male Winstrol doses will normally fall in the 25-50mg range. 25mg per day of oral Winstrol or 50mg every other day of injectable Winstrol is very commonplace. Such doses are enough to produce solid results in any man and should be very controllable in terms of side effects. For those who are more bodybuilding minded, 50mg per day of either form is very common with some taking the dose as high as 100mg per day. These high end doses are normally not recommended outside of competitive bodybuilding circles, there’s no need for them. However, if truly lean, contest lean a 7-10 day run at a high end dose leading up to the show could produce some nice finishing touches. However, due to the hepatotoxic nature and potential cholesterol issues, high end doses should for no reason last more than 7-10 days. Total use should fall in the 6-8 week range.

For the female performance athlete, oral Winstrol is normally the way to go as they will be using low doses. 5mg per day is normally all any women will need, but some women may be able to tolerate 10mg per day. You should not attempt 10mg per day unless you have successfully used 5mg prior in another cycle, even then most will find 5mg per day is enough. If injectable Winstrol is used, 20mg every 4 days is plenty but you will find oral forms are truly the way to go in this case. It will simply be more controllable. As for total use, use should fall within the 4-6 week range.“
    Cylon357 and Sideshowbarbie like this.

Thanks for the replies.

I have Var but haven't tried it yet.

Virilization........slightly enlarged clit with additional sensitivity around week 2 (has since gone away and I didn't mind this at all), around week 6.5-7 oily skin and hair and my voice was starting to crackle just very slightly, and the agression/anger levels. Also, period came 2 weeks early when I first started using and then was completely absent around week 5 of gear cycle. It has since returned at 3.5 weeks post cycle. All other things went back to normal within 2 weeks of discontinuing use.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Most females start with like 10mg of var for their first cycle

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    My wife gets kick ass results from Anavar as low as 5-10mg. Winstrol would be fine in the same doses. I probably wouldn’t venture past 20mg with either unless you handle it exceptionally well. I’d be willing to bet you’ll be exceptionally happy with results from those doses. She also did well with 5mg of Dianabol a day, and 100mg of deca a week. Just some food for thought.
    Sideshowbarbie likes this.

Thank you! I'll look into this further.

DuckTheViking is offline Junior Member
    Hi, it's a bit difficult to give advice when you have already done 40mg winstrol a day, which is an exceptionally high dose.

My wife has done a number of cycles, her favourites have been 75mg primo acetate (oral) per day, and 50mg primo ace with 5mg tbol per day. She's currently on 10mg tbol but will rotate to 75mg primo ace again after 4 weeks on tbol.

I believe that would be much weaker cycles than your 40mg winny. At your level, maybe you should read up on NPP, it is a popular "next step up" in both effect and side effects.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Sideshowbarbie likes this.

Thread Information