Fireguy1990 is offline Junior Member

Blasting and cruising for years then having kids experiences?

29 years old been blasting and cruising for probably a little over 6 years. Not Dr prescribed. Go into cycling when I was younger and was told blasting and cruising was the way to go but was young and wasn't thinking of the future.

Never used hcg or clomid during my cycles.

Just curious as I'm getting older and possibly looking to have kids in a few years what should I expect.

I know it varies some people I know have been on for years and get their wife knocked up mid cycle. Just wanted to hear your guys' experiences if you were in a similar situation

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hard to paint with a broad brush for sure. Both of my boys were conceived whilst on test. One during a cruise, one during a blast. Neither time was I on HCG , however I know many guys will utilize HCG to help keep up numbers and motility.

Can do a sperm motility test at your primary care doctor or attempt a restart of you HPTA with clomid and then get tested. After 6 years, it’ll take a while so time it around your conception goals (if you have them) you’re still young enough though that I bet you can recover in 3 - 6 months. Hard to go off of test after that long though, just be prepared to fight through not feeling like Superman for a while

TRT section may be a good place to lurk as well

Fireguy1990 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Hard to paint with a broad brush for sure. Both of my boys were conceived whilst on test. One during a cruise, one during a blast. Neither time was I on HCG , however I know many guys will utilize HCG to help keep up numbers and motility.

Can do a sperm motility test at your primary care doctor or attempt a restart of you HPTA with clomid and then get tested. After 6 years, it’ll take a while so time it around your conception goals (if you have them) you’re still young enough though that I bet you can recover in 3 - 6 months. Hard to go off of test after that long though, just be prepared to fight through not feeling like Superman for a while

TRT section may be a good place to lurk as well
    Thanks for the help man. Probably looking to have kids not till 2 to 3 more years. Wise to get off now? Or still keep using until I'm ready. Not ready to not feel like Superman yet haha

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    Thanks for the help man. Probably looking to have kids not till 2 to 3 more years. Wise to get off now? Or still keep using until I'm ready. Not ready to not feel like Superman yet haha

Hard to give advice here, so I’ll just share my own anecdotal experiences. I rotated blasting and cruising through my thirties when both of my kids were conceived. My first took a while once we started trying but can’t blame that on the test.

My wife at the time had also been on BC for 15 years too so that could’ve easily slowed things down. By the time I had my second one, I was on prescribed TRT and got preggers right away while on a 200 mg a week cruise.

Can’t say it’ll be that way for you, but no way in hell did I want to do a clomid restart and go through all of that. If it were me, I’d stay on (like I did) and if I had an issue conceiving, I’d order a sperm motility test and then be honest with my doc about a potential clomid HPTA restart once I was sure the TRT was an issue.

Again, that’s just me. You have to decide what’s right for you but I don’t think you’ll cause irreparable damage blasting and cruising for another couple of years since you’ve already been doing so for over 1/2 a decade

Thread Information