Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Give me cycle ideas

  1. #1
    Fireguy1990 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    4

    Give me cycle ideas

    Want to come off cruise and do a 12 week cycle. Looking for some cycle ideas. Want to try something new nothing too crazy got to keep my rbc somewhat low.

    Looking to doing a lean bulk want to shed some fat. History of stuff I've used. Test, eq, mast, tren , proviron , npp.

    Figure eq is out due to it spiking my rbc even more. And also tren out too had way too many sides from it and don't want something that harsh.

    If you guys have any ideas for a solid cycle let me hear it. Lets get freaky

  2. #2
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,486
    What compounds do you respond to best, run those.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  3. #3
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,932
    Canít go wrong with the Test/Nandrolone /dbol cycle for gaining mass. Thatís about as tried and true as it gets

    Just out of curiosity why are you trying to keep your RBC low? Increased RBC is one of the benefits of taking AAS. Is your count naturally elevated?

  4. #4
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    Want to come off cruise and do a 12 week cycle. Looking for some cycle ideas. Want to try something new nothing too crazy got to keep my rbc somewhat low.

    Looking to doing a lean bulk want to shed some fat. History of stuff I've used. Test, eq, mast, tren , proviron , npp.

    Figure eq is out due to it spiking my rbc even more. And also tren out too had way too many sides from it and don't want something that harsh.

    If you guys have any ideas for a solid cycle let me hear it. Lets get freaky
    U dont have to forget tren. Just use like 250 mg. Its cheap and real fun. Perfect for lean bulk.
    Add 500 test and it should be pretty safe and strong.
    Yeah... Why afraid of rbc?. Many top notch experts say u shouldnt worry. Steroid elevated hct/rbc doesn't increase the clot risk.
    Think they are rigth, its rare we here BBs die from stroke. They die from heart attack. Stuffed arteries. No direct connection with high rbc.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  5. #5
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,664
    Just to check you are 28 and cruising ?
    Previous cycles?
    Stats?

  6. #6
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    1,652
    Blog Entries
    1
    Not sure it needs to be crazy to get results. There’s gold standards for a reason.

    Ruling out Tren , I’d give DHB a look. It’s next for me and one I’ve yet to try. Considered “tren like” but with less sides. A couple of fellows here have some good experiences with that compound.

    Instead of “crazy”, I’d encourage you to think “simple and effective”. Kudos to knowing your goals, I’m just a fan of KISS

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    Looking to doing a lean bulk want to shed some fat.
    I just made the following comment in another thread.

    I think a common mistake people make is trying to grow and lose fat at the same time.
    It is far easier to pick one goal.

    A fat slob newbie can easily cut fat and grow muscle.
    For the rest of us it takes insane dedication and a good amount of gear IMO.
    (I am talking about say losing 8-10lbs of fat and putting on 8-10lbs of actual muscle mass.)

    If recomps were easily we would all be big and ripped.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  8. #8
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,150
    I know you want to get in shape for the summer, but this is what I would do. Take a month, at your cruise dose, and lose 2 lbs a week. Drop down to TRT (125 mg as an example) for another month and drop another 6 lbs. So you will have lost about 15 lbs in 2 months and cleaned yourself out. Then hop on the cycle and lean bulk. As others have said, it's very difficult to gain muscle and lose fat unless you are a genetic freak and can dedicate your entire day to eating right/lifting/cardio. If you're like the rest of us, cutting and bulking at the same time won't work.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Just to check you are 28 and cruising ?
    Previous cycles?
    Stats?
    Bump for answers...

  10. #10
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,237
    If you're worried about your RBC levels, have you considered making deposits at the blood bank? A lot of guys do that on cycle. And you'll save somebody's life in the process.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  11. #11
    Fireguy1990 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Bump for answers...
    Yea 5'10 235 sitting between 12-13 % bf right now.

    Usually do around 2 blasts per year then cruise the rest of the time

  12. #12
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    Yea 5'10 235 sitting between 12-13 % bf right now.

    Usually do around 2 blasts per year then cruise the rest of the time
    Impressive stats. What is your goal. Different compounds for different goals.

  13. #13
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Not sure it needs to be crazy to get results. There’s gold standards for a reason.

    Ruling out Tren , I’d give DHB a look. It’s next for me and one I’ve yet to try. Considered “tren like” but with less sides. A couple of fellows here have some good experiences with that compound.

    Instead of “crazy”, I’d encourage you to think “simple and effective”. Kudos to knowing your goals, I’m just a fan of KISS
    DHB is a fantastic compound if you don’t mind pip. Opposed to Tren DHB makes me very full, where Tren has a tendency to make me run flat

  14. #14
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,747
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I just made the following comment in another thread.


    A fat slob newbie can easily cut fat and grow muscle.
    .
    DD- be nice!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Impressive stats. What is your goal. Different compounds for different goals.
    Ditto.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,747
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    U dont have to forget tren . Just use like 250 mg. Its cheap and real fun. Perfect for lean bulk.
    Add 500 test and it should be pretty safe and strong.
    Yeah... Why afraid of rbc?. Many top notch experts say u shouldnt worry. Steroid elevated hct/rbc doesn't increase the clot risk.
    Think they are rigth, its rare we here BBs die from stroke. They die from heart attack. Stuffed arteries. No direct connection with high rbc.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I respectfully disagree. A stroke is a blockage to the brain a heart attack is a coronary artery blockage.
    Thick blood(high Rbc) contributes to a blockage.
    If you have afib, you increase the risk and they give you blood thinners. The thicker the blood, the less blood flow and the less oxygen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. kiki123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •