• 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Give me cycle ideas

Fireguy1990 is online now Junior Member

Give me cycle ideas

Want to come off cruise and do a 12 week cycle. Looking for some cycle ideas. Want to try something new nothing too crazy got to keep my rbc somewhat low.

Looking to doing a lean bulk want to shed some fat. History of stuff I've used. Test, eq, mast, tren , proviron , npp.

Figure eq is out due to it spiking my rbc even more. And also tren out too had way too many sides from it and don't want something that harsh.

If you guys have any ideas for a solid cycle let me hear it. Lets get freaky

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What compounds do you respond to best, run those.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Can’t go wrong with the Test/Nandrolone /dbol cycle for gaining mass. That’s about as tried and true as it gets

Just out of curiosity why are you trying to keep your RBC low? Increased RBC is one of the benefits of taking AAS. Is your count naturally elevated?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireguy1990 View Post
    Want to come off cruise and do a 12 week cycle. Looking for some cycle ideas. Want to try something new nothing too crazy got to keep my rbc somewhat low.

Looking to doing a lean bulk want to shed some fat. History of stuff I've used. Test, eq, mast, tren , proviron , npp.

Figure eq is out due to it spiking my rbc even more. And also tren out too had way too many sides from it and don't want something that harsh.

U dont have to forget tren. Just use like 250 mg. Its cheap and real fun. Perfect for lean bulk.
    Add 500 test and it should be pretty safe and strong.
    Yeah... Why afraid of rbc?. Many top notch experts say u shouldnt worry. Steroid elevated hct/rbc doesn't increase the clot risk.
    Think they are rigth, its rare we here BBs die from stroke. They die from heart attack. Stuffed arteries. No direct connection with high rbc.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Just to check you are 28 and cruising ?
    Previous cycles?
    Stats?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure it needs to be crazy to get results. There’s gold standards for a reason.

Ruling out Tren , I’d give DHB a look. It’s next for me and one I’ve yet to try. Considered “tren like” but with less sides. A couple of fellows here have some good experiences with that compound.

Instead of “crazy”, I’d encourage you to think “simple and effective”. Kudos to knowing your goals, I’m just a fan of KISS

Looking to doing a lean bulk want to shed some fat.
    I just made the following comment in another thread.

I think a common mistake people make is trying to grow and lose fat at the same time.
    It is far easier to pick one goal.

A fat slob newbie can easily cut fat and grow muscle.
    For the rest of us it takes insane dedication and a good amount of gear IMO.
    (I am talking about say losing 8-10lbs of fat and putting on 8-10lbs of actual muscle mass.)

If recomps were easily we would all be big and ripped.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I know you want to get in shape for the summer, but this is what I would do. Take a month, at your cruise dose, and lose 2 lbs a week. Drop down to TRT (125 mg as an example) for another month and drop another 6 lbs. So you will have lost about 15 lbs in 2 months and cleaned yourself out. Then hop on the cycle and lean bulk. As others have said, it's very difficult to gain muscle and lose fat unless you are a genetic freak and can dedicate your entire day to eating right/lifting/cardio. If you're like the rest of us, cutting and bulking at the same time won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Just to check you are 28 and cruising ?
    Previous cycles?
    Stats?
    Bump for answers...

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If you're worried about your RBC levels, have you considered making deposits at the blood bank? A lot of guys do that on cycle. And you'll save somebody's life in the process.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Bump for answers...
    Yea 5'10 235 sitting between 12-13 % bf right now.

Usually do around 2 blasts per year then cruise the rest of the time

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Yea 5'10 235 sitting between 12-13 % bf right now.

Usually do around 2 blasts per year then cruise the rest of the time
    Impressive stats. What is your goal. Different compounds for different goals.
    Cuz likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Not sure it needs to be crazy to get results. There’s gold standards for a reason.

Ruling out Tren , I’d give DHB a look. It’s next for me and one I’ve yet to try. Considered “tren like” but with less sides. A couple of fellows here have some good experiences with that compound.

Instead of “crazy”, I’d encourage you to think “simple and effective”. Kudos to knowing your goals, I’m just a fan of KISS
    DHB is a fantastic compound if you don’t mind pip. Opposed to Tren DHB makes me very full, where Tren has a tendency to make me run flat

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just made the following comment in another thread.

A fat slob newbie can easily cut fat and grow muscle.
    DD- be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    U dont have to forget tren . Just use like 250 mg. Its cheap and real fun. Perfect for lean bulk.
    Add 500 test and it should be pretty safe and strong.
    Yeah... Why afraid of rbc?. Many top notch experts say u shouldnt worry. Steroid elevated hct/rbc doesn't increase the clot risk.
    Think they are rigth, its rare we here BBs die from stroke. They die from heart attack. Stuffed arteries. No direct connection with high rbc.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I respectfully disagree. A stroke is a blockage to the brain a heart attack is a coronary artery blockage.
    Thick blood(high Rbc) contributes to a blockage.
    If you have afib, you increase the risk and they give you blood thinners. The thicker the blood, the less blood flow and the less oxygen.

Cuz and Honkey_Kong like this.

IronPaco is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    What compounds do you respond to best, run those.
    I want to start a cycle with pills, what do you recommend and what to do after my cycle is done

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    This

Looking the shred a bit this summer. Want to keep the cycle somewhat mild due to my line of work especially during the summer. Also want to use compounds that are easy on the hairline since I do sometimes shed.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Give me cycle ideas

Looking the shred a bit this summer. Want to keep the cycle somewhat mild due to my line of work especially during the summer. Also want to use compounds that are easy on the hairline since I do sometimes shed.
    Kinda hard to beat Test, Tren and Masteron for that purpose. Even in moderate doses that shouldn’t cause issues for any but the most sensitive, it’s quite effective.
    That said, I did recently see a guy who used nothing but TRT test (150/week) and 500/week Masteron and got pretty impressive results off of it with pretty much no side effects. No clue how such a cycle would impact hairline, but that motherfucker had hair that looked like it belonged in an Italian model magazine, so he’s probably not prone to such things anyway.

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Kinda hard to beat Test, Tren and Masteron for that purpose. Even in moderate doses that shouldn’t cause issues for any but the most sensitive, it’s quite effective.
    That said, I did recently see a guy who used nothing but TRT test (150/week) and 500/week Masteron and got pretty impressive results off of it with pretty much no side effects. No clue how such a cycle would impact hairline, but that motherfucker had hair that looked like it belonged in an Italian model magazine, so he’s probably not prone to such things anyway.
    How is anavar on the hair

Really want to give tren another try but seeing how it kills cardio and has people heavy breathing doesn't seem like a good fit for my line of work

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    How is anavar on the hair
    I’ve never heard of it causing notable issues, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t possible

Really want to give tren another try but seeing how it kills cardio and has people heavy breathing doesn't seem like a good fit for my line of work
    That’s likely more dose dependent than anything. I work a manual labor job in the asphalt industry, and I’m currently on my first run. I just started low (210/week of ace, so 30/day) and have had zero issues thus far. I’m also a pack and a half per day smoker, so I have to imagine that it should fuck me up worse than most.

That’s likely more dose dependent than anything. I work a manual labor job in the asphalt industry, and I’m currently on my first run. I just started low (210/week of ace, so 30/day) and have had zero issues thus far. I’m also a pack and a half per day smoker, so I have to imagine that it should fuck me up worse than most.
    Nooooooooooooooooooo, Gallow!
    Quit smoking buddy!!!!

How many weeks into tren are you?

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Quit smoking buddy!!!!

I did for about three years.
    Then I realized that I prefer the ridiculously Zen qualities that I maintain when smoking, over a few extra years of diaper wearing, undignified, disgusting, useless nonsense at the end of the road.
    I may quit again one day, if/when it starts to notably impact my training performance. We shall see.

Quit smoking buddy!!!!

Stupidest addiction out there.
    (I smoked 2+ packs for 15+ years...)
    almostgone likes this.

How many weeks into tren are you?
    Five.

Five.
    I imagine that if it was going to affect your cardio that you would've felt some effects by week 5 of tren A.

Good for you.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I did for about three years.
    Then I realized that I prefer the ridiculously Zen qualities that I maintain when smoking, over a few extra years of diaper wearing, undignified, disgusting, useless nonsense at the end of the road.
    I may quit again one day, if/when it starts to notably impact my training performance. We shall see.
    It isn't an easy thing to quit, but it can be done when you're ready. I quit decades ago during a bout of pneumonia. The only advice I can offer is going to sound redundant, but I gave all my Marlboro reds away, vowed to never buy more, and promised to punch myself in the nuts if I bummed a snake @ work. I did have the advantage of second hand smoking ~ a pack/day because everyone else in the shop smoked.

Haven't smoked a cig in ~ 24 years, but still occasionally dream I strayed off course and stared back smoking. Always wake up mad as hell @myself, well more pissed off than I am for just waking up.

Edit: I did replace one habit with another. I chew gum or mint leaves all day long.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-06-2020 at 07:20 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I imagine that if it was going to affect your cardio that you would've felt some effects by week 5 of tren A.

Good for you.
    That’s what I was thinking. Already started sweating like a whore in church, get the occasional mild hamstring cramp, and a bit of pissed off deep skin acne. Figured if the cardio stuff was going to be a thing, it already would.
    Admittedly though, given my smoking habit, it’s possible that it’s there, but completely unnoticeable given what my body is already adapted to. Kinda like that weird paradox where mild smokers are more likely to develop cancer than heavy smokers. The human body can adapt to all kinds of weird shit when given a constant reason to.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

I have to watch my Hct for genetic issues, so I may understand where you're coming from in regards to your blood count.

1).Test cyp or prop and legit var.

2) Test @ your cruise dosage and Deca @ 400/week.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

That’s what I was thinking. Already started sweating like a whore in church, get the occasional mild hamstring cramp, and a bit of pissed off deep skin acne. Figured if the cardio stuff was going to be a thing, it already would.
    Admittedly though, given my smoking habit, it’s possible that it’s there, but completely unnoticeable given what my body is already adapted to. Kinda like that weird paradox where mild smokers are more likely to develop cancer than heavy smokers. The human body can adapt to all kinds of weird shit when given a constant reason to.
    That’s a new one... mild smokers are more likely to develop cancer than heavy smokers. I have read that mild smoking is just as bad.

“Cessation is the only known primary therapy to significantly reduce the risk of cancer and lung disease. “ ncbi

I guess you could always come out to Cali, where there are signs everywhere that cancer causing agents are all around you. Seriously- you go to the hospital and the are signs....”This facility contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. “

Just saying this for your own good, not trying to be an asshole....... but I am pretty good at being one. LOL

That’s a new one... mild smokers are more likely to develop cancer than heavy smokers. I have read that mild smoking is just as bad.

“Cessation is the only known primary therapy to significantly reduce the risk of cancer and lung disease. “ ncbi

I guess you could always come out to Cali, where there are signs everywhere that cancer causing agents are all around you. Seriously- you go to the hospital and the are signs....”This facility contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. “

Just saying this for your own good, not trying to be an asshole....... but I am pretty good at being one. LOL

Oh, I know man. I’m not stupid enough to believe that smoking more makes it less likely to shorten my lifespan. The paradox only seems to exist with cancer anyway, as shit like emphysema and COPD go up the more you smoke. Regardless, until I find something that gives me the same level out, I’m willing to accept the shorter life in return.
    Really, it’s just a more detrimental version of the same kind of shit most of us here already share. There’s nothing “healthy” about the supraphysiological levels of shit that we inject ourselves with, and even just staying in the weight ranges that most of us do has a life shortening effect. How much will vary by individual, but the best that any of us can do is limit the loss. It’s always there, but we’re willing to accept it for what we get in return.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It isn't an easy thing to quit, but it can be done when you're ready. I quit decades ago during a bout of pneumonia. The only advice I can offer is going to sound redundant, but I gave all my Marlboro reds away, vowed to never buy more, and promised to punch myself in the nuts if I bummed a snake @ work. I did have the advantage of second hand smoking ~ a pack/day because everyone else in the shop smoked.

Haven't smoked a cig in ~ 24 years, but still occasionally dream I strayed off course and stared back smoking. Always wake up mad as hell @myself, well more pissed off than I am for just waking up.

Edit: I did replace one habit with another. I chew gum or mint leaves all day long.
    Congratulations AG!! Well done!
    I used to chew tobacco ( about 25 years). 1.5 cans a day. I stopped about 10 years ago. I had a nightmare that I had cancer and quit the following day cold turkey. Scared the shit out of me.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information