• 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By liv2thafullest
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Pain in my ass!! Sigh

liv2thafullest is offline New Member

Pain in my ass!! Sigh

Hey guys, hope everyone is well.

So started my cycle on Friday, which I pinned 300mg test E in my right ass cheek w a 22 gauge. Today is Monday night and it's still KILLING me. Like it's SO sore. I dont feel like there is an abcess or infection or anything like that (hopefully), I used a brand new pin and washed the area before pinning. I am hoping maybe I just hit the muscle wrong or something, but I am very worried.

At first I thought it was bc I am using 500mg/ml concentrated Test E, and 22 gague pins, so I figured maybe this is normal. However I did my second pin today in the other ass cheek and completely fine so far, hardly any pain, seems gtg. This made me feel a little bit better at first, but then worried me more. Obviously something went wrong with the first one.

On a good note when I rub the sore area there doesn't seem to be anything under the surface that I can feel, no big lumps, but it does seem firmer, idk how to quite explain it, kind of swollen almost. Maybe like the muscle was bruised, idk.

Anyway, I was hoping to get some advice from you guys. Should I just try to wait it out and see what happens? Obviously if I get any symptoms like fever, chills, etc I will go to the doctor. Could it be a muscle bruise, or something else? Maybe it is an abcess underneath the skin? There is no redness though and the way it feels something just tells me it seems muscular.

Any tips, feedback, advice would be appreciated. This is a very inauspicious start to my cycle, to say the least. I dont want to have to stop, so pissed, my FIRST fucking pin something happens. Ugh.

Thanks for the help.

Heading to bed, hope someone can help by morning. Really worried. Thanks.

My guess is because of the high concentration of the gear. It could possibly be the type or the amount of solvent used to achieve such a high concentration.

Keep an eye on it.
    Be wary of redness, swelling, or heat.

Chark is offline Member
    It’s the 500mg concentrated test, don’t go above 300. My ass has hurt like that everytime I use That left ass cheek is probably going to start hurting more today. Mine’s ok for the first day or so, then starts hurting like you describe. Almost guarantee you it’s that man, don’t worry, it’s just going to hurt to sit for a few days.

Thanks for replying.

I also bought 250mg/ml from my source, so I'm going to try that next time, and if it works better I'll see if I can trade the high concentration for 2 of those.

Other than that, should I try pinning the quad or the delt? I'm afraid if this pain would be there I wouldn't even be able to use my shoulder or walk! Another thing I thought of is maybe using a 25 gauge as opposed to 22 gauge, however I dont really think that's the cause bc I read that 22 gauge is often used for IM injections.

I'm so worried I won't be able to continue my cycle and I dont want to stop when I've just begun.

The last option is to find another source I guess. Maybe the oils he's using to mix are having a bad affect in my body. Just cant know. Hopefully the 250mg/ml will be better and solve this.

Thanks again.

You can try cutting your test500 with sterile grape seed oil. GSO.
    This may help.

Chark is offline Member
    I looked to edit my post and say hopefully you got something other than 500 test but saw you reply and say you did, good! I’d personally try a delt, I’ve heard horror stories and advice against ever pinning your quads but a lot of guys do it. I think it’s more the 1 out of a thousand times something goes wrong it’s worse if it’s in quads. I have no experience with it though.

I don’t think you’ll feel any MORE pain pinning glutes again but I don’t know.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s virgin muscle, high concentrated gear and a decent sized needle. All 3 are just contributing to your PIP (post injection pain). Just ice your ass and rotate over to your other cheek or your shoulder.

I’d avoid quads for now as well, until you’ve dialed in your routine. Quads can be a little tricky but are certainly doable.

If you can swap for 250 mgs per ML I absolutely would and moving forward I wouldn’t go above that concentration.

Hang tough, good luck
    Test Monsterone, BG and Booz like this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    500 mg/ml test is something u could not pay me to take.

for love of god do not inject that into a virgin delt or quad OP.

either use the 250mg or cut it like Dog said.

Quads are my favorite.
    Yes I hit a nerve every now and then but...
    I find if you hit where your front jean pocket is you are good to go.

Delts seem to leak down to my bis sometimes.

Glutes are great and my second go to but I am a little too inflexible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    500 mg/ml test is something u could not pay me to take.
    It's kinda comical in that...
    Nearly every newbie buys high concentration gear because it is cheaper but..
    They are exactly the guys who shouldn't be using it because of the high PIP.
    (They don't know if they can handle the short esters in blends or the solvent used or the high concentration of solvent etc...)

I will never go above my 250 test E or my 200 tren E.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Agreed.

Take Ibuprofen two times a day for the next couple days, you could also put a little ice on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    It’s virgin muscle, high concentrated gear and a decent sized needle. All 3 are just contributing to your PIP (post injection pain). Just ice your ass and rotate over to your other cheek or your shoulder.

I’d avoid quads for now as well, until you’ve dialed in your routine. Quads can be a little tricky but are certainly doable.

If you can swap for 250 mgs per ML I absolutely would and moving forward I wouldn’t go above that concentration.

Hang tough, good luck

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe because you are using a harpoon to inject?LOL
    You will be fine. It’s probably the way the gear was made.
    Give it a week, if you still have pain then we need to re- evaluate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    It's kinda comical in that...
    Nearly every newbie buys high concentration gear because it is cheaper but..
    They are exactly the guys who shouldn't be using it because of the high PIP.
    (They don't know if they can handle the short esters in blends or the solvent used or the high concentration of solvent etc...)

I will never go above my 250 test E or my 200 tren E.
    100%

Should be a PSA or something. The pain isn’t double, it doesn’t scale like that. From 250 to 500 I go from no pain to needing to sit down as slowly as a 90 year old man.

I’d still order some 20G 1” for drawing and some 1” 25G for injections. You’re not moving a ton of gear and since you gave your stats I’m going to guess you’re not a fat ass and can take a 1” to butt cheek.

They’re cheap and easily available online. I really like shop medvet.

Can continue with the “harpoons” until they arrive
    charger69 and liv2thafullest like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    100%

Should be a PSA or something. The pain isn’t double, it doesn’t scale like that. From 250 to 500 I go from no pain to needing to sit down as slowly as a 90 year old man.
    Omg this! I literally can't even sit down!! Lol, its awful!! Why do they even make this high concentration stuff if it hurts so bad?? Ugh. I am glad to know that its the gear itself then and not that I did something wrong! I was fearful I bruised the muscle or had an infection or something, sheeeesh!

So even though I am sore the oil should still be absorbing correctly right? I was wondering if being sore meant that maybe the Test wouldn't absorb correctly.

Also one more thing, could being on Test make you pee more frequently lol? I know it can make you retain a little water, so im thinking that in turn could cause your body to pee more. I mean, I only started Friday so its been 5 days, but I've noticed im peeing a lot more. Also could be that I went back on creatine, not sure.

Thanks again for all the help and reassurances. You guys have helped tremendously I was ready to run to the hospital lmao. (Not really but was considering it) ��

Chark is offline Member
    It’s made for guys on grams of gear to cut down oil volume so they aren’t injecting several ml at a time.

The oil should absorb no problem.

I suppose anything could make you pee more frequently but it’s probably not test E after 5 days. The only thing I notice different when I’m on test E for the first few weeks is my appetite and libido goes way up. About 3 weeks in i wake up hard as a rock every morning. It takes about 4 weeks before I start to notice physical changes and I don’t notice any mental differences nor aggression increase the entire time I’ve been on it (although I’m a very patient and even-keeled person when off).

Blog Entries
    people tell you to use GSO to cut it and that will work or you could use your test 250 to cut it and it should make a difference in the pip...not sure how much a week you are taking but maybe try 1/4 ml test 400 so 100mg and 1/2 test 250 for another 175 and I bet that will make a difference...that said you are new to this so pip will be a factor no matter what for a while...it will get better with time/experience...good luck...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    It’s made for guys on grams of gear to cut down oil volume so they aren’t injecting several ml at a time.

The oil should absorb no problem.

I suppose anything could make you pee more frequently but it’s probably not test E after 5 days. The only thing I notice different when I’m on test E for the first few weeks is my appetite and libido goes way up. About 3 weeks in i wake up hard as a rock every morning. It takes about 4 weeks before I start to notice physical changes and I don’t notice any mental differences nor aggression increase the entire time I’ve been on it (although I’m a very patient and even-keeled person when off).
    the first comment is spot on imho as far as why they make such highly concentrated gear...its quite convenient to get 500mg test in one ml...you will understand this more when you start stacking compounds
    liv2thafullest likes this.

Chark is offline Member
    It’s just gonna hurt like a b for a week, you’ll be fine tho once you revert to 250. Once you get pain like that you think no way is this normal and your mind immediately goes to the worst.

Glad to hear your worries have been eased. Enjoy your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’d still order some 20G 1” for drawing and some 1” 25G for injections. You’re not moving a ton of gear and since you gave your stats I’m going to guess you’re not a fat ass and can take a 1” to butt cheek.

They’re cheap and easily available online. I really like shop medvet.

Can continue with the “harpoons” until they arrive
    I actually just ordered exactly those sizes, 20 gauge and 25 gauge, but 1.5", is that wrong?

Blog Entries
    1 1/2 inch pins are more for glute pins I personally wouldn’t use a pin that big for delts or quads but that’s just me...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    1 1/2 inch pins are more for glute pins I personally wouldn’t use a pin that big for delts or quads but that’s just me...
    Ahh, makes sense. Damn, yea I dont think i want to do that either. Im pretty lean theres not a lot of cushion on delts or quads. Oh well, guess I should order some 1" as well
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

I pin a 1” in the glutes on the regular...all just depends on your leanness and muscle density.

Have taken plenty of 1.5” to the shoulder/quad as well.

There’s no rule that you have to bury the pin either. Can leave .5” and be fine too
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Thread Information