Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Minimum Viable dose

GargaML is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    400-500mg of test per week is a beginner cycle. It is not an intense cycle.
    It may seem scary or intense to you but it is fairly mild.

I will try to make this short:
    You could go on 200mg a week for 12 weeks and put on 3lbs of muscle.
    You could go on 500mg a week for 12 weeks and put on 7lbs of muscle.

But what happened when you come off (and probably run a PCT)?

You will lose some of your gains because you will go thru a phase where your body produces a low amount of test.
    So let's say you lose 2lbs of muscle during this low test period.

Well the net affect is either a 3-2=1lb gain or a 7-2=5lb gain.
    And you always run the risk that you have damaged your HPTA.

Well is a 1lb gain worth the risk of a cycle?
    And is a 5lb gain worth the risk of a cycle?

For me... I wouldn't run the risk of damaging my HPTA for a 1lb gain.

This is all over simplified but just trying to get you to understand why people say:
    They wouldn't recommend shutting down your HPTA for less than 400-500mg of test.
    This is a very intuitive explanation. Yet again. Thank you sir. I finally have gathered the rationale behind the 4 to 500 mg per week recommendations coming from the majority of people here. I think it is a prudent starting point. We can let the question of where should I start an AAS cycle as a beginner live forever answered in this thread.

Now, I have to consider the other avenue. TRT. To be perfectly honest, the roller coaster ride of cycle and post cycle and cycle and post cycle with a cocktail of various powerful drugs sounds horrible. And I think as human beings it’s a little arrogant of us to imagine that we have it dialed in perfectly without long-term peril. I consider myself a really bright guy, but I would never ever assume I had it figured out Enough to sleep soundly at night knowing I might leave my kids behind if I fuck this up slightly. This is just my opinion. I know you guys don’t share it. Also, everyone seems to think TRT is a healthier lifestyle anyway. It’s a big decision

You already were advised and you agreed that you don’t need TRT. You have great test levels for your age. 715ish if I remember correctly.

The third option is blast and cruise which is cycling then TRT then cycle then TRT then cycle etc... you never PCT.

Personally I think the thought of you debating blasting and cruising is silly. You haven’t even cycled yet so there is no way to know that you want to blast and cruise forever.

IMO: do a cycle and PCT

After that experience you will be much wiser and be able to formulate your next step.
    GargaML likes this.

GargaML is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You already were advised and you agreed that you don’t need TRT. You have great test levels for your age. 715ish if I remember correctly.

The third option is blast and cruise which is cycling then TRT then cycle then TRT then cycle etc... you never PCT.

Personally I think the thought of you debating blasting and cruising is silly. You haven’t even cycled yet so there is no way to know that you want to blast and cruise forever.

IMO: do a cycle and PCT

After that experience you will be much wiser and be able to formulate your next step.
    I cant argue with that. Thanks DD. May you pull 1000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information