• 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Test 400 Issues

Thors_Hammer is offline Junior Member

Test 400 Issues

Sorry in advance for the long post,
    Short version: Ethyl Oleate sucks for me from what I can tell.

So I'm having a fun reaction to Test 400...

Every time I do a shot I get insane pip, I mean for several days to a week after the shot. Similar to a deep muscle bruise if you've ever had that. Can't stretch the muscle, too much pressure hurts, even some bruising as well. Even the "stretch" from walking is rough.

At first I thought it was the lab but now I've switched labs and have had the same issue.

Also thought it could be the volume of the shot but I've done as little as .4ml up to 2ml and they give the same result although a little more with the bigger shot.

Then I thought it was the injection site, I thought maybe I'd been hitting quads too much or was just getting nerves in the quads so I switched to my glute... Bad idea.

Now I've got a pretty big bruise and the same pain except in an area I'm sitting on to drive, work even working out.

Well did some research (obviously need to do more but thought this board was full of knowledge as well that I'd want to tap into) and I found out that it could be the solvent used.
    Ethyl Oleate

Apparently a few people have a pretty bad reaction to it.

So far that I've found it isn't anything terrible (life threatening or limb threatening) but I'm still reading on it.

Any insight anyone has into this/past experience would be awesome.

Right now it's looking like my only option is going back to 250 or below since I never had issues but still have to make sure the lab isn't using Ethyl Oleate as I'd probably still have the same issue.

Blog Entries
    ive experienced this when I was new thinking im getting more bang for the buck with the test 400 but the pip was unreal...the only thing I find that helps is to load another compound like deca or tren in the pin that usually helps makes the pip tolerable...
    Testie and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Chark is offline Member
    Hey man,

I don’t know if you’ve used 400 in the past and been ok with it but this is just par for the course with these high concentrations.

Exactly like Boyd said, I’ve got some 500 I bought when I was newer to get the most out of my money but I can’t even use it. In fact I had forgotten just how sore my ass gets from it and used some a few days ago and now I’m favoring my left ass cheek anytime I sit or lie down. It’s just how you describe it.

I’m going to eventually try running it in same shot as another compound to see if that helps but unless you’ve used 400 before with no problem, I’d bet it’s simply the high concentration and nothing to do with a solvent.
    Last edited by Chark; 06-28-2020 at 07:15 AM.
    Testie and SampsonandDelilah like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    This stuff is made for people taking 3-5 grams of gear because they already have a massive amount of oil volume. If you’re just shooting a gram of test a week and some deca stick to the 200-250mg/ml based stuff. I’ve never had any pip from Cyp or enanthate doses at 250mg/ml.

Just for the sake of using it up, I’d do what Ghetto Boyd suggested and water it down with some deca or EQ, and maybe break your injections up into EOD, so the total volume is much lower. That should help take the bite out of it.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thanks for the input guys!

Been reading a ton last night so I am starting to feel the same as you guys are saying.

Yea I haven't done anything with Test 400 in the past but had the same issue using it for TRT dosage.
    Also getting a fun Test Flu as well with these shots.

But I definitely think you guys could be right because I'm using Decca 500 without any issues and I've read they both typically use the same solvent for a higher concentration.

I have tried combing shots as well, Decca Test and Tren for a total of 2-2.25 ML and still get the same experience so that didn't help me much but I hope it helps anyone who tries it.

I'm definitely going back to my Test 250 though because I feel it's affecting me too much and impacting the effectiveness of the cycle.
    Chark likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I can NOT use EO, I get rashes on my back and chest. Theres to many non pharma out there, I believe guys buy the cheaper version or just cant get the HG.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post
    Thanks for the input guys!

Been reading a ton last night so I am starting to feel the same as you guys are saying.

Yea I haven't done anything with Test 400 in the past but had the same issue using it for TRT dosage.
    Also getting a fun Test Flu as well with these shots.

But I definitely think you guys could be right because I'm using Decca 500 without any issues and I've read they both typically use the same solvent for a higher concentration.

I have tried combing shots as well, Decca Test and Tren for a total of 2-2.25 ML and still get the same experience so that didn't help me much but I hope it helps anyone who tries it.

I'm definitely going back to my Test 250 though because I feel it's affecting me too much and impacting the effectiveness of the cycle.
    my solution only works if the second compound is of normal mgs like 200 deca or tren that's what takes the bit out of the pip...if they are both high concentration then my advise is void...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    my solution only works if the second compound is of normal mgs like 200 deca or tren that's what takes the bit out of the pip...if they are both high concentration then my advise is void...
    Haha oh yeah my Decca is heavier concentration as well... That would make sense.

I'll have to try and save this stuff and use it on a cycle that I have other compounds to mix in and see if it helps at all.

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I can NOT use EO, I get rashes on my back and chest. Theres to many non pharma out there, I believe guys buy the cheaper version or just cant get the HG.
    Oh dang, I don't get rashes so that's more evidence I'm not reactkng just to the EO and more to the high concentration.

I can't imagine how my wife would have reacted to a rash haha she already freaked out about the bruising on my glute. It does look pretty gnarly though ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post
    Haha oh yeah my Decca is heavier concentration as well... That would make sense.

I'll have to try and save this stuff and use it on a cycle that I have other compounds to mix in and see if it helps at all.

Thanks for the help!
    You can also cut it with sterile grapeseed oil. GSO Try say a 50/50 mix.
    You will of course now have to inject a larger volume but it does seem to help with PIP.

The PIP could also be from the shorter esters, like test P.
    Some can use test P just fine. Others like me get swelling and pain from it.
    (I am assuming it is a blend.)
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    You will of course now have to inject a larger volume but it does seem to help with PIP.

I don’t know if this is possible or not, I’m not a chemist or brewer, but I think it is the actual esther that sucks. Propionate seems to have the same bite to it no matter what it’s attached to. Got Boldernone propionate one time. Literally the worst pip I’ve ever had, and I usually don’t get much in the way of pip, but holy crap

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

So I did my last pin with 1cc Test 400 + 1cc Mast + .25cc Tren P

Basically no pip at all, I mean it's there but more like if I had a small bruise that only hurts when hit directly.

Thanks so much!

Oh and it's actually straight Test E no blend... I try to stay away from blends because it's too much for me to wrap my head around as far as pinning and dosing to keep blood levels stable. I'm sure it's easier than it sounds but still learning my stuff.

morton30 is offline Associate Member
    yea i will be using pharmalabs mix 1 450 on my next cycle witch is
    Testosterone PHENYLPROPIONATE;50 mg/ml
    Testosterone CYPIONATE ;200 mg/ml
    Boldenone UNDECYLENATE;200 mg/ml

and im hoping i dont get no pip but in my experience with superbolan and other mixes the pip is way worse

Thread Information