Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Testing for quality + heavy metals?

ster33 is offline New Member

Testing for quality + heavy metals?

Hi all,

I am new to the forum, from the Chicago area. My basic stats are at the bottom of this post. I have been lifting 2 years and I want to try a round of test e. I put together what I'm going to do based on this post and also the r/steroids subreddit.

Cycle (15 weeks)
    Testosterone Enanthate (3 x 10 mL vials, 250mg/mL) - every 3.5 days, 500mg/week
    Arimidex (.25 mg) - every other day; day 2 until PCT
    HCG (250 iu) - every 3.5 days, 500 iu/week
    N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (600 mg) - every day

PCT (4 weeks)
    Clomid (75/50/50/50, daily)
    Nolvadex (40/20/20/20, daily)
    N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (600 mg) - every day

Since I do not know anyone in the area who is a supplier, I am considering purchasing offline on the darkweb. My question is...quality? Is there a way to test for contamination and quality of these products - test e, arimidex, hCG, clomid, Nolvadex?

Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 210

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I was worried about the same things as you when I started, and I asked the same question I believe. There's no easy or cheap way to get things tested, so I kind of gave up on that. Plus, especially if you order online, one vial can be different than the next vial. Doing steroids at supra physiological doses is not healthy in and of itself, so testing for heavy metals is a little pointless.

I am going to say that if you do steroids, plan on being on them for the rest of your life. Don't just do a cycle and PCT. That almost never works. You will feel great for a few months and then feel like shit and look like shit for 6. You won't keep anything unless you were wasting your time in the gym the last 2 years.

2 years lifting is not a long time btw. At 2 years I was still seeing results, but I was also much younger than you. It's your choice, but if you just want to run a cycle to see how it is, that's fine. Just know it's gonna likely suck really bad when you get off.

ster33 is offline New Member
    Why would I look like shit for 6 months? And if I haven't reached my genetic limit (at all) then wouldn't I keep most of it?

Also, I'm curious why steroids "need" to be permanent? I've heard different people say this, but my friend took test plus a few orals and he did not stay on them for life.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ster33 View Post
    Why would I look like shit for 6 months? And if I haven't reached my genetic limit (at all) then wouldn't I keep most of it?

Also, I'm curious why steroids "need" to be permanent? I've heard different people say this, but my friend took test plus a few orals and he did not stay on them for life.
    There is no guarantee that you will bounce back to normal testosterone levels after your cycle, and if you do, it will still take many months to do so. During those many months, you will likely lose most of, or all of, your gains. If you haven't reached your natural genetic limit, then you shouldn't be touching steroids imo.

Think about the fact that if I do a cycle and I come back down to TRT doses, even I lose 99% of the gains... and I'm not going down to a total T of 50, I'm going back down to 900. So think if you are on a cycle and come back down, and you were shut down, and your testes are producing almost no testosterone ... how are you going to keep anything? If you do keep something, it will be whatever you should have been able to build naturally. And even so, you may have permanently lowered your testosterone ceiling. So if you were at 800 before, now you're at 750. Another cycle, you're at 700... another and you're at 600... it's not an intelligent way to go about things, which is why I held off until I actually needed TRT/test.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    There is no guarantee that you will bounce back to normal testosterone levels after your cycle, and if you do, it will still take many months to do so. During those many months, you will likely lose most of, or all of, your gains. If you haven't reached your natural genetic limit, then you shouldn't be touching steroids imo.

Think about the fact that if I do a cycle and I come back down to TRT doses, even I lose 99% of the gains... and I'm not going down to a total T of 50, I'm going back down to 900. So think if you are on a cycle and come back down, and you were shut down, and your testes are producing almost no testosterone ... how are you going to keep anything? If you do keep something, it will be whatever you should have been able to build naturally. And even so, you may have permanently lowered your testosterone ceiling. So if you were at 800 before, now you're at 750. Another cycle, you're at 700... another and you're at 600... it's not an intelligent way to go about things, which is why I held off until I actually needed TRT/test.
    above in red

Thread Information