Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Want to give tren another try but......

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Want to give tren another try but......

So ran a test e and tren e cycle while back. Got good results but got really sick mid cycle. Then did another one but this time with tren a and felt like I got way too many sides. Loss of appetite , anxious like crazy, waking up middle of night paranoid, abdominal issues.

Been years since I touched the stuff and have a different lab now so wondering if I should give it another go or maybe I just don't react well to it?

What were the doses and duration of your last two tren cycles?
    Have you done other cycles without tren?
    How old are you?
    What are your stats?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do best with tren run higher then the test. TRT dose of test run with 4-500 mgs of tren E is my sweet spot. Where as the efficacy outweighs the sides.

Could always run Ace if need to abort quickly and clean out faster. I notice high carbs get me sweaty and most of the anxiety I get comes at night and gets in the way of my sleep. That being said, I love how I look on it and my strength goes through the roof.
    I do get some heartburn but just watch what I eat and take antacids, most of the side effects I can mitigate with something else.

Only one way to find out. I’m not convinced a change in labs will make a difference

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    So ran a test e and tren e cycle while back. Got good results but got really sick mid cycle. Then did another one but this time with tren a and felt like I got way too many sides. Loss of appetite , anxious like crazy, waking up middle of night paranoid, abdominal issues.

Been years since I touched the stuff and have a different lab now so wondering if I should give it another go or maybe I just don't react well to it?
    I always feel better when I run Masteron along with Tren. They go together like cocaine and waffles. I’d run acetate if I was you and just start off at like 25mg a day. If you’re solid after 2 weeks work it up to 30-35mg a day. If that sets you off, back off. The beauty of the short esthers is you can adjust on the fly. You’ll still get results at 175mg a week.
    Last edited by i_SLAM_cougars; 07-02-2020 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Auto correct likes to make me look dyslexic

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cocaine and waffles? I’m hanging out in the wrong diners
    Chark and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Thread Information