morton30 is offline Associate Member

slin sane with mk677

would slin sane pills with mk677 act similar as hgh and insilin together? i cant afford hgh and cant find a source for insilin has anyone tried these two together

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morton30 View Post
    would slin sane pills with mk677 act similar as hgh and insilin together? i cant afford hgh and cant find a source for insilin has anyone tried these two together
    You can get insulin at Walmart for around $25.

I'm in the UK here you need a prescription. And going through all the UK sites on eroids I could not find one site that sells it

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    What is slin sane? Is that an insulin secretagouge?

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    What is slin sane? Is that an insulin secretagouge?
    Nah it's some bullshit supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    Nah it's some bullshit supplement.
    Have you ever tried it

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Have you ever tried it
    I don't need to, I looked at the ingredients, and saw the lack of any evidence for their supposed benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    I don't need to, I looked at the ingredients, and saw the lack of any evidence for their supposed benefits.
    Alot of people on other fourms rave about them being really good getting crazy pumps on then ect. but yea i would hate to be taking something that does nothing so ill hold out for some insulinim not starting my next cycle for another month so have plenty of time to find some. is mk677 good enough to use insulin with or is proper hgh needed to get get the synergistic effect with the two?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Alot of people on other fourms rave about them being really good getting crazy pumps on then ect. but yea i would hate to be taking something that does nothing so ill hold out for some insulinim not starting my next cycle for another month so have plenty of time to find some. is mk677 good enough to use insulin with or is proper hgh needed to get get the synergistic effect with the two?
    You could run the MK677 by itself without insulin and get results.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Yes you can use insulin with MK677, or you can use insulin without it. Or you can run MK677 or growth hormone without insulin. They have great synergy together, but you can run any of them solo as well.

MK may make you feel a little bit lethargic for a couple of weeks. Also stimulates ghrelin. So it will increase your appetite, at least temporarily. Most people tend to hold some water from it as well. Overall I find it to be very advantageous.

Thread Information