Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By cmax
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: First Tren Cycle

cmax is offline Associate Member

First Tren Cycle

Hello everyone, I am 44 years old about 5’9” 200lbs and around 12-14% bf. I have done countless cycles over the years of mainly test but have tried Deca and found it super suppressive. I have been on this site since my 20s and was consistently 8% bf up until I was 33 years old (2009) since then I’ve gained some weight. My diet and training is good. Last year I ran a 600mg/wk test E cycle for 16 weeks and dropped to around 10% bf, this year I tried the same and have difficulty dropping below 12%. I make great gains in size and strength and I am vascular - my arms, legs, back are super lean but I carry some fat in my stomach that I can’t seem to burn. I tried adding an AI to this cycle even though I test relatively low on Estrogen, but it hasn’t helped much.

The test makes me gain mass and strength, but I want leaner gains with less bloating. I have considered trying Tren Ace even though it scares me. I’ve heard too much negatives about the sides and my good ole buddy David (aka C-Mos) started a Tren Ace cycle that he was telling me about and then bam died in his sleep. He was around my age now. I don’t have sides off test, but worry that Tren might be different.

I recently purchased some Tren Ace and I am considering one of the following:

25mg EOD - weeks 1-4, 50mg EOD - weeks 5-8 (if no extreme sides at lower dosage)

or

25mg ED - weeks 1-4, 50mg ED - weeks 5-8 (if no extreme sides at lower dosage)

what's a good dosage and duration for someone starting out with Tren Ace if they are worried about sides? should I add Test Prop or Masteron ? How dangerous were the sides that people have encountered at lower dosage? My main goal of this initial cycle isn't to make extreme gains, it's to determine how well I react to this compound. is taking too small of a dosage not even worth it?
    Last edited by cmax; 07-04-2020 at 01:50 PM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    IMO; When it comes to (steroids19-Nor)Masteron it is welcome because it has the ability to deal with prolactin.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Well more things you add the more sides you will get and you wont truly know how you react from tren . I would just go with tren at 25mgs eod and see and 75mgs of prop. It can be tough on relationships, especially if things arent great....just saying.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    IMO; When it comes to (steroids19-Nor)Masteron it is welcome because it has the ability to deal with prolactin.
    Really... Thougth it only delt with estrogen?

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well more things you add the more sides you will get and you wont truly know how you react from tren. I would just go with tren at 25mgs eod and see and 75mgs of prop. It can be tough on relationships, especially if things arent great....just saying.
    Id follow this ^^
    Also wouldnt hurt to have some caber on hand
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well more things you add the more sides you will get and you wont truly know how you react from tren. I would just go with tren at 25mgs eod and see and 75mgs of prop. It can be tough on relationships, especially if things arent great....just saying.
    And things are generally only great in the beginning...

Thread Information