Results 1 to 36 of 36
Like Tree67Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 4 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 6 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 9 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 6 Post By kelkel
  • 5 Post By Windex
  • 4 Post By Cuz
  • 4 Post By BG
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 4 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By killionb12
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Do you guys still make gains?

  1. #1
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,229

    Do you guys still make gains?

    I'm talking those who have reached their genetic limit and run cycles here and there.

    Personally, I hover between 240-245 when I'm on 125 mg test, AND when I'm on 1 gram combined steroids . I do not look much different, I even had my ex say I look worse on steroids.

    I don't run huge doses. Right now I'm on 400 mg test/ 300 mg deca / 50 mg anavar . Dropped DHB a few weeks ago (but only ran like 100 mg/week because pip is horrible). I'm reaching the end of this cycle and I look almost the same. I fucking hate this shit sometimes!
    davimeireles likes this.

  2. #2
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,954
    diet is everything big fella.

  3. #3
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,229
    If I eat more, I get fat. I don't eat fast food, I eat clean for the most part. I don't buy snacks, I don't have sweets, I don't eat cereal. Eggs, chicken, fish, beef, protein pasta, yogurt, kefir, cucumbers, tomatoes, salads, etc. Eat 5-6 times a day. If I train any harder I won't be able to move in 10 years. My joints are all fucked already. Only thing I can say is my sleep is not quality because I snore like a mf. I have sleep apnea, and I'm constantly waking up and moving during the night. So maybe I'm just spinning my wheels. I don't get people who put on 20-25 lbs on a cycle... I know they're not training or eating better than me.
    Cuz and davimeireles like this.

  4. #4
    Ephemeral is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    If I eat more, I get fat. I don't eat fast food, I eat clean for the most part. I don't buy snacks, I don't have sweets, I don't eat cereal. Eggs, chicken, fish, beef, protein pasta, yogurt, kefir, cucumbers, tomatoes, salads, etc. Eat 5-6 times a day. If I train any harder I won't be able to move in 10 years. My joints are all fucked already. Only thing I can say is my sleep is not quality because I snore like a mf. I have sleep apnea, and I'm constantly waking up and moving during the night. So maybe I'm just spinning my wheels. I don't get people who put on 20-25 lbs on a cycle... I know they're not training or eating better than me.
    Do you track macros? What do you use for the sleep apnea?

  5. #5
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,954
    tracking was huge for me. I always thought I ate clean and good then after spending time in the diet section I tracked.
    Holy shit.

    try tracking ur macros for a full week big fella, i bet u would be surprised.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,359
    Test Monsterone...

    I am by no way an expert on this matter.
    I am a 49yr old powerlifter and I try to stay within striking distance of 220.5lbs.

    That being said... I go from 222ish to 228ish when I go on 600 test. When I switch to my late phase 400 test and 200-400 tren I usually drop down to 225ish.
    So 600 test and no AI bumps me up all of 6lbs.

    I think...
    When you are more developed, you don't get as much out of cycles because you have already pushed your body to the max.
    That is why people increases doses or add peptides or HGH or mk or insulin .

    I think...
    You probably need to do a bit more than a gram next blast and see how it goes.

    There used to be a saying: "Grow into your dose."
    Well you have. Time to up your PED game IMO.

    As for people putting on 20-25lbs... it is usually one of four things:
    1: newbie gains
    2: they get much fatter
    3: they are taking very large doses or have taken something new like insulin
    4: it is the internet... everyone gains 20lbs of muscle while dropping 7% bodyfat

    #4 is very common. Usually a 20yr kid on his first cycle reporting feeling like god while on a gram of tren. Meanwhile his before and after photos will look like someone who has never lifted before.

    Hopefully one of our more advanced lifters will pipe in.

  7. #7
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    1,798
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I'm talking those who have reached their genetic limit and run cycles here and there.

    Personally, I hover between 240-245 when I'm on 125 mg test, AND when I'm on 1 gram combined steroids . I do not look much different, I even had my ex say I look worse on steroids.

    I don't run huge doses. Right now I'm on 400 mg test/ 300 mg deca/ 50 mg anavar. Dropped DHB a few weeks ago (but only ran like 100 mg/week because pip is horrible). I'm reaching the end of this cycle and I look almost the same. I fucking hate this shit sometimes!

    I was still making gains but Iím not sure itís what I needed. In order to do so I had to stuff my face constantly and obsess about food. I was mostly running test with variants of 19nors.

    I was almost at 270 and hovering around 10-11% BF. Sleep was shit (snored so badly) joints were smoked, had to lift so heavy in order to keep that weight on and had to increase my ďcruiseĒ dosages. At the end of the day, Iím not sure the juice was worth the squeeze.

    I documented my battle with cancer and Iíve dropped 30 pounds and dipped just under 10% body fat. Guess what...my sleep is so much better, I can scratch the back of my head without a spatula, I donít get tired riding an escalator and Iím complimented all the time about how great I look. I did a 7 mile hike at altitude on the 4th...something I couldnít have done at 268.

    Iím now about 240 (cruising on 200 mgs of test) and havenít seen a weight room in 3 months (just body weight exercises). I feel better than I have in a long time, despite feeling ďanorexicĒ. Iím reminded that even at this weight, people strive their whole lives just to look like I do...post cancer. All of my thoughts around what I should or shouldnít look like are evolving.

    So, that was a long winded answer to your question, but my point is YES, I was still making gains beyond my genetic limits...however, Iím not sure they were worth it. At the expense of my sleep, my overall physical well being (joints, cardio) and Iím no longer obsessing about lifting so fucking heavy and hammering down food all day. I feel almost liberated and as I make my way back into the gym (I definitely want to put back on another solid 10#) Iím no longer feeling like I have to be a behemoth at the expense of feeling comfortable.

    Hopefully that makes sense, lol

  8. #8
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    1,798
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Test Monsterone...

    I am by no way an expert on this matter.
    I am a 49yr old powerlifter and I try to stay within striking distance of 220.5lbs.

    That being said... I go from 222ish to 228ish when I go on 600 test. When I switch to my late phase 400 test and 200-400 tren I usually drop down to 225ish.
    So 600 test and no AI bumps me up all of 6lbs.

    I think...
    When you are more developed, you don't get as much out of cycles because you have already pushed your body to the max.
    That is why people increases doses or add peptides or HGH or mk or insulin .

    I think...
    You probably need to do a bit more than a gram next blast and see how it goes.

    There used to be a saying: "Grow into your dose."
    Well you have. Time to up your PED game IMO.

    As for people putting on 20-25lbs... it is usually one of four things:
    1: newbie gains
    2: they get much fatter
    3: they are taking very large doses or have taken something new like insulin
    4: it is the internet... everyone gains 20lbs of muscle while dropping 7% bodyfat

    #4 is very common. Usually a 20yr kid on his first cycle reporting feeling like god while on a gram of tren. Meanwhile his before and after photos will look like someone who has never lifted before.

    Hopefully one of our more advanced lifters will pipe in.

    Yes! ^^^%

    Agree here. Newbie gains, fat and water weight.

    I’m less concerned about what the scale says, I’m more concerned with my measurements...

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,917
    It's like when a BB-er steps on stage he may be significantly lighter than off season yet he looks so much bigger. All an illusion....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,359
    Quote Originally Posted by sampsonanddelilah View Post
    i don’t get tired riding an escalator
    ^^^^^lol^^^^^

  11. #11
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,226
    I still make gains. Constantly improving nutrition, training, etc. It took me years to realize my body loves fruit more than any other carb source. Conventional bodybuilding bro science would say rice, potatoes, etc. Meanwhile 90%+ of my daily carb intake is from fruits + vegetables.

    It also took me a while to realize I do better on multiple compounds at small doses versus larger doses and fewer compounds.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  12. #12
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,506
    Its pretty fuckin hard tbh, im not a hardcore big dose guy never have been. Introducing new compounds seems to help or running cycles differently than the norm also does. I have not stepped into the peptide world yet or the Insulin and HGH world although prior to this quarantine i was planning an HGH cycle or cruise rather but that got crashed. Overall im pretty happy with myself considering no more effort that i put into due to work and life. Its a just a hobby for me im getting older now and my body feels it too.

    I think we just have to keep pressing onward and just experiment. What im gonna do and just have fun and enjoy being swole

  13. #13
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,672
    I got to the point where it I couldn't afford enough Growth to grow anymore.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  14. #14
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I'm talking those who have reached their genetic limit and run cycles here and there.

    Personally, I hover between 240-245 when I'm on 125 mg test, AND when I'm on 1 gram combined steroids . I do not look much different, I even had my ex say I look worse on steroids.

    I don't run huge doses. Right now I'm on 400 mg test/ 300 mg deca/ 50 mg anavar. Dropped DHB a few weeks ago (but only ran like 100 mg/week because pip is horrible). I'm reaching the end of this cycle and I look almost the same. I fucking hate this shit sometimes!
    On trt, i think 400 mgs wont do. And 300 mg deca wont move mountains.
    I guess im in your sit, nebido and blasting now.
    I just upped to 700 sus (underground), 250 deca, 300 tren . British Dragon. Considering jumping to 350 sus now mon wed friday.
    And possible adding 150 mg tren a.
    I just added a good portion of cardio and clean diett to keep safe.
    And its working, no breathing probs and chestpain, recyling to back, throat and scary shit. No orals, no toxicity.
    And, growing by the day. If i stop gaining, i simply add more oats. Mix and drink it.
    Oats give u more energy for the cardio and wo.
    U should increase cardio, increase oats and up doses and forget orals.

    Marcus said u loose something every year no matter what. I think ur rigth IF u believe so.

    Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-06-2020 at 07:07 PM.

  15. #15
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,067
    Blog Entries
    2
    No, plain & simple

    Diet diet - got it

    Prob is that my digestive system can’t handle the higher intake of food. I have tried multiple times & gained pretty much nothing after reaching my current weight of 215 < I range from 205 to 220 - 220 of course is holiday time & 205 is when I had a gym

    Married life over the years def packed on a solid 10 Lbs. No matter how hard I try - I come back to the feeling of - who really cares?! I get sucked up on the regular 10,20 pounds or not.

    When I really push it - which I haven’t in well over 2 years - I can gain maybe 3 pounds of LBM(or more like, water stored within the muscle) - then I pull back the juice & a tad of the food & that shit is long gone
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  16. #16
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,672
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

    When I really push it - which I haven’t in well over 2 years - I can gain maybe 3 pounds of LBM(or more like, water stored within the muscle) - then I pull back the juice & a tad of the food & that shit is long gone
    Its sad isnt it, I could get more strength though, size not so much. I almost thought about crosstraining to try to get a growth spurt but then once I stopped GH my injuries were to much.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  17. #17
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    No, plain & simple

    Diet diet - got it

    Prob is that my digestive system can’t handle the higher intake of food. I have tried multiple times & gained pretty much nothing after reaching my current weight of 215 < I range from 205 to 220 - 220 of course is holiday time & 205 is when I had a gym

    Married life over the years def packed on a solid 10 Lbs. No matter how hard I try - I come back to the feeling of - who really cares?! I get sucked up on the regular 10,20 pounds or not.

    When I really push it - which I haven’t in well over 2 years - I can gain maybe 3 pounds of LBM(or more like, water stored within the muscle) - then I pull back the juice & a tad of the food & that shit is long gone
    Have you used slin or GH?
    davimeireles likes this.

  18. #18
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,947
    I am about to start back. I am coming back with a vengeance! You want to see gains... just wait.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,865
    Blog Entries
    3
    before the gyms closed I was 20 yrs BB with all the ackees and pains that come with it...the last couple of years I was in maintenance mode because of it s o I haven't been gaining (my avi was taken last summer)...I contracted Lyme disease this spring mountain biking (huge passion of mine) so I haven't lifted or biked this whole pandemic so like 12-16 weeks...in the mirror I still look good but im down about 20 lbs...I am dying to get back in the gym I need it badly, I miss my people...there's un spoken comradery with the members that are there everyday and I want and need that back...my gym is opening august 1st and when it dose I hope to start a comeback log to help keep me accountable/motivated...I know you guys will be there to lift me up so thank you...
    Cuz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

  20. #20
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,947
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    before the gyms closed I was 20 yrs BB with all the ackees and pains that come with it...the last couple of years I was in maintenance mode because of it s o I haven't been gaining (my avi was taken last summer)...I contracted Lyme disease this spring mountain biking (huge passion of mine) so I haven't lifted or biked this whole pandemic so like 12-16 weeks...in the mirror I still look good but im down about 20 lbs...I am dying to get back in the gym I need it badly, I miss my people...there's un spoken comradery with the members that are there everyday and I want and need that back...my gym is opening august 1st and when it dose I hope to start a comeback log to help keep me accountable/motivated...I know you guys will be there to lift me up so thank you...
    Sorry to hear this. You will be successful at your comeback! I was out about the same amount of time. You have muscle memory on your side.
    You always had an impressive peak on your bicep. You probably still look better than the rest of us.

  21. #21
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,067
    Blog Entries
    2
    Totally - strength goes up real nice when I jump a little Var or bump my doses just a tad - no size increase < barely, I mean barely


    No slin - tried GH, and I’m not into it. I used to always have it on hand, me & the wife tried it - I learned that it def takes time with GH - I’d have to b on for a year solid before I start seeing semi significant changes < just not worth my effort any more < maybe I’ll run it solid if I make it to 50

  22. #22
    killionb12's Avatar
    killionb12 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    diet is everything big fella.
    This! All of the drugs in the world wonít make you big unless you eat big to be big!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,229
    I appreciate all the replies. I'm up to 248 now, so maybe the last 4 weeks will do something (A little) after all...


    Diet is definitely everything, I agree with you guys, and I am slowly striving to improve that even further. I hope every one of you attains your goals this summer.
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 07-08-2020 at 07:12 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  24. #24
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I was still making gains but I’m not sure it’s what I needed. In order to do so I had to stuff my face constantly and obsess about food. I was mostly running test with variants of 19nors.

    I was almost at 270 and hovering around 10-11% BF. Sleep was shit (snored so badly) joints were smoked, had to lift so heavy in order to keep that weight on and had to increase my “cruise” dosages. At the end of the day, I’m not sure the juice was worth the squeeze.

    I documented my battle with cancer and I’ve dropped 30 pounds and dipped just under 10% body fat. Guess what...my sleep is so much better, I can scratch the back of my head without a spatula, I don’t get tired riding an escalator and I’m complimented all the time about how great I look. I did a 7 mile hike at altitude on the 4th...something I couldn’t have done at 268.

    I’m now about 240 (cruising on 200 mgs of test) and haven’t seen a weight room in 3 months (just body weight exercises). I feel better than I have in a long time, despite feeling “anorexic”. I’m reminded that even at this weight, people strive their whole lives just to look like I do...post cancer. All of my thoughts around what I should or shouldn’t look like are evolving.

    So, that was a long winded answer to your question, but my point is YES, I was still making gains beyond my genetic limits...however, I’m not sure they were worth it. At the expense of my sleep, my overall physical well being (joints, cardio) and I’m no longer obsessing about lifting so fucking heavy and hammering down food all day. I feel almost liberated and as I make my way back into the gym (I definitely want to put back on another solid 10#) I’m no longer feeling like I have to be a behemoth at the expense of feeling comfortable.

    Hopefully that makes sense, lol
    I can definitely relate to taking a break from the gym and feeling refreshed in a way. Joints hurt less, you have more energy, etc.

    7 mile hike? Wow, I did a 3.7 mile walk before I started the anavar through some rugged terrain and that was plenty for me.

    You have a point about getting too big and being uncomfortable/unhealthy. It's nice to be huge, conceptually, but it's not very satisfying at times, knowing that you can't stay there forever. Not to mention sleep issues, aches, etc., like you said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Its pretty fuckin hard tbh, im not a hardcore big dose guy never have been. Introducing new compounds seems to help or running cycles differently than the norm also does. I have not stepped into the peptide world yet or the Insulin and HGH world although prior to this quarantine i was planning an HGH cycle or cruise rather but that got crashed. Overall im pretty happy with myself considering no more effort that i put into due to work and life. Its a just a hobby for me im getting older now and my body feels it too.

    I think we just have to keep pressing onward and just experiment. What im gonna do and just have fun and enjoy being swole

    Once you hit a certain threshold, it feels hard to push past it without some serious sacrifices.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Test Monsterone...

    I am by no way an expert on this matter.
    I am a 49yr old powerlifter and I try to stay within striking distance of 220.5lbs.

    That being said... I go from 222ish to 228ish when I go on 600 test. When I switch to my late phase 400 test and 200-400 tren I usually drop down to 225ish.
    So 600 test and no AI bumps me up all of 6lbs.

    I think...
    When you are more developed, you don't get as much out of cycles because you have already pushed your body to the max.
    That is why people increases doses or add peptides or HGH or mk or insulin.

    I think...
    You probably need to do a bit more than a gram next blast and see how it goes.

    There used to be a saying: "Grow into your dose."
    Well you have. Time to up your PED game IMO.

    As for people putting on 20-25lbs... it is usually one of four things:
    1: newbie gains
    2: they get much fatter
    3: they are taking very large doses or have taken something new like insulin
    4: it is the internet... everyone gains 20lbs of muscle while dropping 7% bodyfat

    #4 is very common. Usually a 20yr kid on his first cycle reporting feeling like god while on a gram of tren. Meanwhile his before and after photos will look like someone who has never lifted before.

    Hopefully one of our more advanced lifters will pipe in.

    Hah, I like your breakdown! I don't want to say it's good to see you have a similar issue, but it's good to see An 8 lb, mostly lean, gain is not a bad one. If I can get 8 lbs by the end of the month, I'd be happy with it. What I keep after, that's a different story.

    Speaking of growing into your dose, every time I start my cycles, I start off at a very moderate dose and build it up over time. I would say that by 4 weeks in, I was at the dose I'm currently on now. Maybe this had the effect of slowing down gains. But maybe things will finally pick up once the higher dose normalizes. The first few cycles I ran, I ran with EQ, and I couldn't stay on for very long because of the lethargy, so by 2 months I would quit the cycle. I saw some results, but I think I would have been better off without the EQ, and staying on longer.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  25. #25
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    1,798
    Blog Entries
    1
    ^^^^^

    Brother you may not feel that your muscles are making gains, but reading your insights it feels like your mind is making gains and that my friend is even more impressive!
    Test Monsterone and Dgs59 like this.

  26. #26
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I even had my ex say I look worse on steroids.!
    define worse?

  27. #27
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    define worse?
    Lol my face was bloated cause I wasn't taking an AI and was on like 800 mg of sustanon .

  28. #28
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Lol my face was bloated cause I wasn't taking an AI and was on like 800 mg of sustanon.
    Thatíll do it in a sensitive individual. Iíve run 750 Enan with Dianabol at 50/day, no AI, and still only had some mild ďsmoothingĒ all over.
    I still feel compelled to one day break into that 1.5g/week of test range, just to see what happens.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  29. #29
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    That’ll do it in a sensitive individual. I’ve run 750 Enan with Dianabol at 50/day, no AI, and still only had some mild “smoothing” all over.
    I still feel compelled to one day break into that 1.5g/week of test range, just to see what happens.
    Testosterone is a completely different compound above 1000mg/week. It really shines. I don’t even get water retention above 1000mg/week, I just fill up. Throw in some deca , low dose Tren (like 25-30mg a day), and Anadrol , and you’ve got a recipe to blow up.

    I believe aromitization pretty much tops out around 700mg per week. So it’s not like the more you take the more you need to watch out for estrogen, unless you’re taking deca or Tren, then those can sensitize you to estrogen downstream. Dianabol is obviously an estrogen bomb as well.

  30. #30
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,976
    Also I had a pro tell me once that he felt the point of diminishing returns on Test was around 10,000mg per week. That’s not a typo either. I’m not even going to get into the amount of stuff this dude was really on, as most of us will never get there, but I guess the point I was trying to get across was, with test... it just keeps getting better the more you can push

  31. #31
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Testosterone is a completely different compound above 1000mg/week. It really shines. I donít even get water retention above 1000mg/week, I just fill up. Throw in some deca , low dose Tren (like 25-30mg a day), and Anadrol , and youíve got a recipe to blow up.

    I believe aromitization pretty much tops out around 700mg per week. So itís not like the more you take the more you need to watch out for estrogen, unless youíre taking deca or Tren, then those can sensitize you to estrogen downstream. Dianabol is obviously an estrogen bomb as well.
    Iím a low aromatizer anyway. On a TRT dose that puts my test around 1100 (125/week), Iím 20-21 on E2, and barely hit mid-60s with the 750 cycle. My test/deca/dbol cycle at 500/300/50 barely smoothed me out.
    Oddly, I donít gain a bunch of water on Anadrol either. I always assumed that lack of elevated E2 is why I donít blow up like many guys, however since Anadrol doesnít rely on aromatization for its volumizing effects (it activates receptors directly), Iím starting to think thereís something else going on.
    I still get the increased strength output, higher blood pressure, etc. but a bunch of extraneous water weight is just never in the cards for me apparently, regardless of what I take.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  32. #32
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Also I had a pro tell me once that he felt the point of diminishing returns on Test was around 10,000mg per week. That’s not a typo either. I’m not even going to get into the amount of stuff this dude was really on, as most of us will never get there, but I guess the point I was trying to get across was, with test... it just keeps getting better the more you can push
    10 grams a week of test? Wtf? That cant be good for you. I guess i should quit fuckin around with 600-800
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  33. #33
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    10 grams a week of test? Wtf? That cant be good for you. I guess i should quit fuckin around with 600-800
    Some of those guys take some wild shit man. Like I’ve heard of dudes taking 100ius of HGH a day and 250ius of insulin . Kinda makes you realize why they don’t talk about what they actually take, because it’s enough to make your casual gear user’s head spin, and a regular persons brain explode.

    Whilst I’d love to see what I’d look like messing around at that level, it’s just not in the budget. I’m just gonna stick to what I know and claim “natty” status lol
    Cuz likes this.

  34. #34
    i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I’m a low aromatizer anyway. On a TRT dose that puts my test around 1100 (125/week), I’m 20-21 on E2, and barely hit mid-60s with the 750 cycle. My test/deca /dbol cycle at 500/300/50 barely smoothed me out.
    Oddly, I don’t gain a bunch of water on Anadrol either. I always assumed that lack of elevated E2 is why I don’t blow up like many guys, however since Anadrol doesn’t rely on aromatization for its volumizing effects (it activates receptors directly), I’m starting to think there’s something else going on.
    I still get the increased strength output, higher blood pressure, etc. but a bunch of extraneous water weight is just never in the cards for me apparently, regardless of what I take.
    Anadrol doesn’t water me down either. It fills me up. Like extremely. And, it’s one of the best nutrient partitioner there is.

  35. #35
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Anadrol doesnít water me down either. It fills me up. Like extremely. And, itís one of the best nutrient partitioner there is.
    Yeah, I dropped it for the current part of my cycle (rapid cut) and upped Tren in itís place. Iíll be putting it back at higher dose for my two day carb reload to see how it affects such.

  36. #36
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Lol my face was bloated cause I wasn't taking an AI and was on like 800 mg of sustanon.
    Dbol 50mg only and my face is swollen like a balloon lol i guess you are sensitive too

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •