Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By magic32
  • 2 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: low test stack?

DustMan is offline Associate Member

low test stack?

Good afternoon everyone

Whenever I'm reading peoples stacks I see people doing 200mg Test a week up towards 500mg test a week (and obviously more), but whenever I see someone doing Test + another compound, I never see people using less than 400mg Test in the stack.

Why do I rarely see people running 200mg test with 200mg Deca or 200mg test with 300mg Tren ?

Is there a reason why someone couldn't for example, run a stack like this:
    200mg Test E per week
    200mg Deca per week
    250mg Tren per week
    200mg EQ per week

Assuming that they have run each of these compounds alone with test to see the side effects and feel comfortable with each compound... these are pretty low individual values for each compound, you could skirt a lot of side effects this way I'm assuming, except maybe the Deca/Tren ones since they are both 19nor's?

Would taking only 200mg in this stack be bad? Why is that?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    It wouldn't be bad, but it wouldn't be effective.

200 mg/EW of exogenous Test closely approximates what your body naturally produces.

This answers your question - it makes no sense to run a cycle with normal amounts of Test, of the aspiration is bodybuilding muscle development.

Also, you should NOT run the other cited compounds by themselves to ascertain their respective side effects. Instead, one runs Test only at an effective dosage, like your cited 500 mg/EW and upwards. Then, after becoming familiar with your response to it, stack subsequent compounds WITH it. Thus, any sides can be largely attributed to the new compound, not the Test, i.e., base compound.
    Last edited by magic32; 07-12-2020 at 05:09 PM.
    Capebuffalo and clarky. like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

200 mg/EW of exogenous Test closely approximates what your body naturally produces.

This answers your question - it makes no sense to run a cycle with normal amounts of Test, of the aspiration is bodybuilding muscle development.

Also, you should NOT run the other cited compounds by themselves to ascertain their respective side effects. Instead, one runs Test only at an effective dosage, like your cited 500 mg/EW and upwards. Then, after becoming familiar with your response to it, stack subsequent compounds WITH it. Thus, any sides can be largely attributed to the new compound, not the Test, i.e., base compound.
    You have all those post and been here since 2005. You must be knowledgeable right? I’d love to hear why it makes no sense to run normal (200mg isn’t normal) amounts of test with other anabolics?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

200mg/week of Enanthate or Cypionate (due to ester weight) is damn near double what the average healthy, post-pubertal male produces.
    A 100% increase is not “closely approximate” by any natural biological metrics. Double the amount of almost any other hormone in the body without specifically compensating for it, and let me know how that goes.
    Testosterone is so damned forgiving of fuck ups that it’s really easy to get this stuff twisted. There’s nearly nothing else in the body that you could shove in at 10x the normal rate for months on end and not end up either severely fucked up, or dead.
    Third Tier and Chark like this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm currently running, Test 200wk, Tren Ace 300/wk, Mast 500/wk, and Primo 600/wk.... I'm feeling rather good on such a low dose of Test.

Best,
    C-

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    I'm currently running, Test 200wk, Tren Ace 300/wk, Mast 500/wk, and Primo 600/wk.... I'm feeling rather good on such a low dose of Test.

Best,
    C-
    Not too far from what I’m currently cutting on. 300 Test/100 Deca /350 Tren/300 Mast.
    I still need to get around to giving Primo a chance on my next run. Will probably be something light like 200 Test/100 Deca (this always stays for HRT)/500-600 Primo.
    Charlie67 likes this.

CR500 is offline Junior Member
    I was hoping to run lower doses of Test on my upcoming cycle while letting other types of gear to do more of the work. I had read that running up to approx 200mg pw increases collagen synthesis, while going much over this starts to reduce collagen synthesis which might make my older tendone/ligaments/cartilage lose strength supposedly? Some other substances are supposed to increase collagen synthesis to varying degrees so i was hoping to rely more on these for most gains. Im not sure if my thinking is flawed?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You’ve run 1 cycle 9 yrs ago. Start with 500mg of test. If you are training and eating right that’s all you need.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by CR500 View Post
    I was hoping to run lower doses of Test on my upcoming cycle while letting other types of gear to do more of the work. I had read that running up to approx 200mg pw increases collagen synthesis, while going much over this starts to reduce collagen synthesis which might make my older tendone/ligaments/cartilage lose strength supposedly? Some other substances are supposed to increase collagen synthesis to varying degrees so i was hoping to rely more on these for most gains. Im not sure if my thinking is flawed?
    Start your own thread and you will get more feed back and not take away from ops thread.

Thread Information