Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Increasing AAS Dosage Mid-Cycle

BrockB is offline New Member

Increasing AAS Dosage Mid-Cycle

I increased the dosage of my cycle of Test E/Tren E/Deca (8 weeks into my cycle (originally 500/200/600 to 750/300/900 respectively).
    Now my question is, does this change have an immediate impact? Or is it like when you first start taking the cycle and your body is "loading up" the gear before it really kicks in and i have to wait another 4 weeks for the increases to take effect?
    Mind you, this is 250/100/300mg blend, so i can't adjust each one individually.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrockB View Post
    I increased the dosage of my cycle of Test E/Tren E/Deca (8 weeks into my cycle (originally 500/200/600 to 750/300/900 respectively).
    Now my question is, does this change have an immediate impact? Or is it like when you first start taking the cycle and your body is "loading up" the gear before it really kicks in and i have to wait another 4 weeks for the increases to take effect?
    Mind you, this is 250/100/300mg blend, so i can't adjust each one individually.
    It will take time for new peak serum levels to be steady, due to the accumulating nature of how it works. Iirc, with those esters, the Enans will take about three weeks, and the Deca about 4.5. Either way though, remember, this is steady peak, and with how half life works, the majority is available much sooner than that. It’s a diminishing returns thing.
    The first pin puts you at roughly 50%, the second at 75, the third in the high 80s, etc. etc. with smaller and smaller increments until max output is reached.

The whole it takes 4-6 weeks thing (for C or E0 is kinda) is wrong.
    As Gallowmere said above, around 80% of peak plasma levels are reached once 2 weeks in.

Plenty of guys put on 8-10lbs of water weight in their first couple of weeks.
    Sure, real muscle gain happens slowly and the increases add up over time but...
    You can usually see a scale difference early on.

You are now on almost 2 grams of gear.
    What are your stats?
    What is your cycle history?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Increasing AAS Dosage Mid-Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    The whole it takes 4-6 weeks thing (for C or E0 is kinda) is wrong.
    As Gallowmere said above, around 80% of peak plasma levels are reached once 2 weeks in.

Plenty of guys put on 8-10lbs of water weight in their first couple of weeks.
    Sure, real muscle gain happens slowly and the increases add up over time but...
    You can usually see a scale difference early on.

You are now on almost 2 grams of gear.
    What are your stats?
    What is your cycle history?
    Exactly. A lot of people screw this “kick in” thing up. The hormones are available quickly and some minor shifts happen rapidly, but the body’s systemic response to most hormonal changes is pretty gradual. If it weren’t, we’d all be Type 2 diabetic from a couple of carb heavy meals, and completely fucked instantly by the insulin dosages used by most bodybuilders. Or we’d all either die of dehydration or turn into water balloons from aldosterone shifts.

This is probably my 12th or 13th cycle? Typically I take anywhere from 500-800Mgs of test/wk, plus other compounds, whether it be EQ or Mast, deca , DHB, etc.
    Im 6'0 189lbs right now. I'm a very hard gainer. I eat alot and clean, and im in the gym 4-5 times a week. I just hit a plateau of weight gain so i wanted to up the dosage, which i've never done before mid cycle.

Thank you. I got alot of answers from some other groups saying it would have an immediate effect, which I kinda didn't believe. But this makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockB View Post
    This is probably my 12th or 13th cycle? Typically I take anywhere from 500-800Mgs of test/wk, plus other compounds, whether it be EQ or Mast, deca , DHB, etc.
    Im 6'0 189lbs right now. I'm a very hard gainer. I eat alot and clean, and im in the gym 4-5 times a week. I just hit a plateau of weight gain so i wanted to up the dosage, which i've never done before mid cycle.
    I am sure you know this but....
    Increasing your dose will:
    make you hold more water
    but also increase your metabolism.
    So if anything you need to eat more simply because you are taking more gear.

If you are a hard gainer then you simply need to eat more food.
    It is physics. Conservation of matter and energy.
    You cannot create matter (muscle) from nothing.
    You need energy (food) to create matter (muscle).

If you aren't growing muscle from 2 grams of gear then you simply aren't eating enough.

You say you eat clean... well maybe add some more meat and nuts to your diet.
    Add some carbs around your workouts.

Hope this helps.
    Keyser_S0ze likes this.

Thread Information