Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Of these 3 cycle options for summer blast which would you pick

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member

Of these 3 cycle options for summer blast which would you pick

Coming off cruise looking to get shredded and even add a little mass if I can.

With this whole covid thing it's been hard to get stuff from my source. Wanted to run test, npp, mast but he's got no npp as of now and don't want to wait around.

So a few things I care about. Don't want to have to run an ai or caber unless needed too. Usually supplement b6 and I'm fine. Want to stick to lower dosages and trying to keep bp in check and low during this blast. Ran tren before but got real bad sides and super sick on it so scared to run it again but maybe just low doses this time

Option 1

Test/deca /mast
    300 each through out 12 weeks maybe throw anavar in last.

Option 2
    Test tren
    300-500 test 200 to 300 tren a or e
    Maybe throw anavar at end as well

Option 3
    Test/mast/anavar
    Test and mast 300 anavar at end

Any help would be great

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats and cycle experience will help making a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Stats and cycle experience will help making a decision.

5'10 230 12%

Test
    Test,eq
    Test tren
    Test npp mast
    Proviron

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post

With this whole covid thing it's been hard to get stuff from my source. Wanted to run test, npp, mast but he's got no npp as of now and don't want to wait around.

So a few things I care about. Don't want to have to run an ai or caber unless needed too. Usually supplement b6 and I'm fine. Want to stick to lower dosages and trying to keep bp in check and low during this blast. Ran tren before but got real bad sides and super sick on it so scared to run it again but maybe just low doses this time

Option 1

Test/deca /mast

Option 2
    Test tren

Option 3
    Test/mast/anavar

Any help would be great

If you’re scared to run tren again...eliminate it. You can grow and shred in any combination of these drugs, I’d stay away from the “wetter” compounds and your diet will dictate how you look.

The “driest” of the three imo, would be option 3.
    I’d also look into primo and DHB.

No reason you can’t get lean gains on test, mast and Var though mad not look like a moon pie
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I like option 3 for summer time

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    If you’re scared to run tren again...eliminate it. You can grow and shred in any combination of these drugs, I’d stay away from the “wetter” compounds and your diet will dictate how you look.

The “driest” of the three imo, would be option 3.
    I’d also look into primo and DHB.

No reason you can’t get lean gains on test, mast and Var though mad not look like a moon pie
    Yea think the deca is out don't want that bloated look for the summer prob save that for winter. Tren would be 50 mg eod maybe but still skeptical of running it after last time.

Test and mast might be the safest route. What would be a good dose never ran those solo. I do shed a little so don't want a crazy mast dose.

What do you suggest mast p or e only ever ran p

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The mast is going to keep the wetness of the test down and help you shine at lower BF%’s. A dose around 300 is a great place to start.

Running prop might be advantageous because if you do shed a ton, you can clear it quicker. I like running enth, it’s such a mild compound and I do well with it, but I’m a cue ball for a head.

You don’t have to be bloated on Deca , run it lower and diet hard. I’d carb cycle instead of trying to run gear with a carb deficiency.

Tren is one of those compounds man, can be a moving target. No one can make that decision for you, but a test, tren, mast stack is tried and true.

I do way better with trt doses of test and higher tren.

Could run test at 250, tren at 300 and mast at 300. Add in 50 mgs of Var a day for 6 weeks and you have yourself a summer time stack so to speak.

Could also get a similar effect running higher test with deca, mast and with or without Var.

It’s hard to paint with a broad brush, sometimes you just simply have to experiment.

EQ is a great example. Some swear by it and some hate it.

Could also look into primo...

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off, if your stats are correct, you are exceptionally built !
    I would do option 3 if I were you. Due to your feelings on tren , discount it. I would probably go a little higher on test and mast. That’s just me.
    No matter what, your diet needs to reflect your objectives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    First off, if your stats are correct, you are exceptionally built !
    I would do option 3 if I were you. Due to your feelings on tren , discount it. I would probably go a little higher on test and mast. That’s just me.
    No matter what, your diet needs to reflect your objectives.

Thanks bud been working my ass off. Also source has primo and trest never ran those before are they worth it?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks bud been working my ass off. Also source has primo and trest never ran those before are they worth it?
    Primo is like test without the aromatization. I recommend it when people suffer from Gyno to use it as a filler for test to up the test.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Primo is like test without the aromatization. I recommend it when people suffer from Gyno to use it as a filler for test to up the test.

I feel like I need to jump on the Primo wagon one day, just to see how I respond. I’ve tried damn near every other injectable that fits into my scope of usefulness, so why not?
    Would be nice if the shit wasn’t damn near double the cost of Masteron . Hah.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I feel like I need to jump on the Primo wagon one day, just to see how I respond. I’ve tried damn near every other injectable that fits into my scope of usefulness, so why not?
    Would be nice if the shit wasn’t damn near double the cost of Masteron. Hah.
    Primo is like Growth Hormone . You just get on, and stay on. It never stops giving you returns

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions

Option 1

Test/deca /mast

Option 2
    Test tren

Option 3
    Test/mast/anavar

Any help would be great
    Probably option one. You’re not going to turn into a water buffalo on that low of a dose of deca, especially if you’re cutting carbs to diet down.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Primo is like Growth Hormone. You just get on, and stay on. It never stops giving you returns
    That not too far from what I was considering anyway.
    I’d figured on making sure that I had enough to do something like a 20 week run of just 150-200 test with 100 deca (my HRT) and adding 500-600 Primo to see what happens over that duration.

Thread Information