Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Cycle help

LeanMachine2 is offline New Member

Question Cycle help

I’m taking cyp, and getting ready to add 100mg of Tren acetate, and 100mg prop in with it that i will take every other day, to help prevent Gynecomastia from the Tren, any recommendations on what i can take? Any other advice with this cycle would be appreciated as i have read some negative about Tren, but have experience with test.

colt4dfive is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMachine2 View Post
    I’m taking cyp, and getting ready to add 100mg of Tren acetate, and 100mg prop in with it that i will take every other day, to help prevent Gynecomastia from the Tren, any recommendations on what i can take? Any other advice with this cycle would be appreciated as i have read some negative about Tren, but have experience with test.
    I was really nervous to take tren from all the shit I heard but it really wasn't that bad to me....not to sure how much truth is behind this but I heard ur body can't filter more than 75 of tren a day so any thing more is just waisting it

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cycle help

Quote Originally Posted by colt4dfive View Post
    I was really nervous to take tren from all the shit I heard but it really wasn't that bad to me....not to sure how much truth is behind this but I heard ur body can't filter more than 75 of tren a day so any thing more is just waisting it

That’s not how that works. If that were the case, side effects wouldn’t go up with dose either, because you’d just be pissing it out without processing
    As for the 75mg thing, if I had to wager a guess, that’s some nonsense that came from the fact that the only Tren ester (Hex, trade name Parabolan ) prescribed for human use came in 76mg/ml single dose ampules.

colt4dfive is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    That’s not how that works. If that were the case, side effects wouldn’t go up with dose either, because you’d just be pissing it out without processing
    As for the 75mg thing, if I had to wager a guess, that’s some nonsense that came from the fact that the only Tren ester (Hex, trade name Parabolan) prescribed for human use came in 76mg/ml single dose ampules.
    Maybe not to sure

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colt4dfive View Post

Untrue, pure and simple. It’s parroting anecdotal shit from bro boards. You sure as shit can “filter” more than 75 mgs a day. Curious to know what your definition of filter is...

That aside, there is a point of diminishing returns on Tren (and every other compound) but it can’t be quantified at 75 mgs a day

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMachine2 View Post
    Is there a reason that you are worried about gyno on tren ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Is there a reason that you are worried about gyno on tren ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I swear to god, gyno has become this weird boogeyman that terrifies everyone, in spite of the fact that most gear doesn’t even aromatize, and that a good chunk of guys (just due to genetic lottery) could run over a gram of test with dbol , no AIs, no blockers, and never develop the shit.

Thread Information