Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By NEO-OEN
  • 2 Post By NEO-OEN

Thread: MMA cycling

simm is offline Senior Member

MMA cycling

Who here competes in MMA at any level and what cycles do you run?
    Reason for that cycle?
    Effects upon training?

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    I've been a coach and corner man for 12 years now. The only way to get away with it is as the amateur level now, at least where we are pros are wada tested. But mainly guys run Anavar or Winstrol , HGH for recovery, Halo if u can get it. And decca for the joints if the winny is causing problems. Most fighters cut weight so you don't want any water retention. And the muscle you want is lean fast twitch as they say, that's why they love anavar and winstrol with some hgh.
    Last edited by NEO-OEN; 07-14-2020 at 03:21 PM.
    Dgs59 and simm like this.

Thanks for the reply. So do you know what the pros are taking or is it like you mentioned but coming off cycle in time for testing? Epo? HGH? Var?.?

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Honestly USADA and WADA it's almost impossible to get away with anything now. I dont know if you have seen the WADA list but there are thousands of banned substances, you cant even take allergy shit. They can find a picogram from so long ago you are guaranteed to get caught. Now when it comes to bigger sports like NFL and the MLB there are always scientists making new things that might not show up on the tests, look at Balko and the Clear. Like you cant even use acne cream and psoriasis cream. We have to review the wada list every year when it comes it www.wadaama.org/prohibitedlist
    The 2020 Prohibited List - World Anti-Doping Agency

The days of cycling and trying to cleanse are gone, we arent allowed to use diuretics or even IV replenishments now. They do hydration tests on the skin. Personally I thing they should let the fighters use HGH, injuries heal faster people are healthier. Unless you have access to your own blood testing it's a huge risk
    DustMan and 956Vette like this.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO-OEN View Post
    But mainly guys run Anavar or Winstrol, HGH for recovery, Halo if u can get it. And decca for the joints if the winny is causing problems. Most fighters cut weight so you don't want any water retention. And the muscle you want is lean fast twitch as they say, that's why they love anavar and winstrol with some hgh.
    Do they go on the Halo specifically for the strength/aggression during the fight? How much of a difference does it make?

Neo-oen. Thanks for the reply ��. Times of no cycling is going to make some fighters performance drop dramatically like vitor who is known to juice. Back in the days of pride fighters were allowed to administer anything which I think is actually healthier in the long term with an endo on hand. Seems to me usada is all about the cash. Thanks for the link too.

Thread Information