bull022 is offline New Member

Seized by customs

Hey all, newbie here

I lay off any pre workout stims all winter long but use diff pre workout stims during summer months
    My x few yrs ago used to get legal highs it was called from overseas she said very similar to ecstasy

I noticed it at half dose to mix with a preworkout stack to be excellent.

Havent ordered in cple yrs but decided to place order back in July. It was just 3 packets of a stim like research chem that i can make bout 6 doses of each packet
    It got hung up in customs Aug 1 the vendor said cause of covid probably
    Then sept 16th it said enroute and delivered sept 24th I had it goin to walgreens as they need a signature and im not home during day ,did this 3 times
    in previous yrs with no issues..

This time tracking said its delivered at post office as they sent post office not fed ex for some reason. Well I was not goin to post office to poick it up but the vendor said it
    just meant it was at walgreens figuring it be no harm to pick up there I went and bada boom the manager said oh that got intercepted and went in back got the opened package
    with a letter saying

NARCOTICS AND/OR OTHER CONTRABAND PROHIBITED FROM ENTRY INTO THE UNITED STATES
    ,HAVE BEEN SEIZED AND REMOVED FOR APPROPRIATE ACTION UNDER 19CFR145.59. YOU WILL BE RECEIVING CORRESPONDENCE FROM OUR FINES PENALTIES AND FORFEITURES BRANCH IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Obvious dumb to oorde internationally wont do that ever again but is there anything to worry bout more then losing my merchandise ?

Thanks

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If I’m not mistaken, nothing will happen as long as you do not try to claim it.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    If I’m not mistaken, nothing will happen as long as you do not try to claim it.
    Ok cool, the tracking info said at post office but the vendor told me no walgreens has it, Now I said screw goin to post office they can keep it
    but as I said I did go to walgreens and get it, The manager got it from the back it was just empty package with that notice
    so in essence I did claim it or pick it up..but neve showed ID or signed

I guess your saying not to put in an inquiry in for it? And don't go to post office?

Thanks

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Dont do anything. You will be fine. If questioned just deny everything.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    And thats why i dont order international anymore. Hopefully nothing comes of it since it was such a small quantity.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    And thats why i dont order international anymore. Hopefully nothing comes of it since it was such a small quantity.
    Is the domestic stuff as good quality as the international stuff? I'm not in the US so I have no idea how good you're domestic options are.

MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bull022 View Post
    Hey all, newbie here

I lay off any pre workout stims all winter long but use diff pre workout stims during summer months
    My x few yrs ago used to get legal highs it was called from overseas she said very similar to ecstasy

I noticed it at half dose to mix with a preworkout stack to be excellent.

Havent ordered in cple yrs but decided to place order back in July. It was just 3 packets of a stim like research chem that i can make bout 6 doses of each packet
    It got hung up in customs Aug 1 the vendor said cause of covid probably
    Then sept 16th it said enroute and delivered sept 24th I had it goin to walgreens as they need a signature and im not home during day ,did this 3 times
    in previous yrs with no issues..

This time tracking said its delivered at post office as they sent post office not fed ex for some reason. Well I was not goin to post office to poick it up but the vendor said it
    just meant it was at walgreens figuring it be no harm to pick up there I went and bada boom the manager said oh that got intercepted and went in back got the opened package
    with a letter saying

NARCOTICS AND/OR OTHER CONTRABAND PROHIBITED FROM ENTRY INTO THE UNITED STATES
    ,HAVE BEEN SEIZED AND REMOVED FOR APPROPRIATE ACTION UNDER 19CFR145.59. YOU WILL BE RECEIVING CORRESPONDENCE FROM OUR FINES PENALTIES AND FORFEITURES BRANCH IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Obvious dumb to oorde internationally wont do that ever again but is there anything to worry bout more then losing my merchandise ?

Thanks
    DO NOT go to pick this package up.

Deny that it was initiated by you.

Consider calling in to your bank and saying it was a fraudulent charge.

Packages that contain contraband which are intercepted and deemed worthy of further investigation will most frequently need to be signed for. A plain clothes officer posing as a neighbor or the package being held and you being told to come pick up are the most common ways of busting you.

After signing for package in either circumstance they will either kick your door down or knock if "your neighbor" brought you the package. Or they will arrest you either after you leave wherever you signed for it or after you get home (to potentially search/look for out in "the open" any additional contraband).

With that said, what I listed is the most you can do. I would recommend reporting it as a fraudulent charge as if they do charge you with anything that will be your best evidence it was not you.

What's extremely important too is what schedule, if any, the substance was. It sounds like it is likely an analog. Some are scheduled some are not depending on chemical structure/which substance they are an analog of.

If you know what it is and its possession carries chance of jail time, report the charge as fraudulent. If it only carries a fine just pay the piper.

Oh and be prepared as they may try to pressure you to plea to a charge. If it was that serious they would have left it or taken it to the post office and then made you sign for it.

Seems like a scare tactic to leave empty box and letter. They will likely try to pressure you. Dont say anything to them except pleasantries and then ask if you are being charged. If so, say you arent talking without a lawyer present.

Money/euphoria is temporary. A felony is basically forever.

Be smart and stay paranoid.
    Last edited by MaxiMyME; 10-03-2020 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiMyME View Post
    DO NOT go to pick this package up.

Deny that it was initiated by you.

Consider calling in to your bank and saying it was a fraudulent charge.

Packages that contain contraband which are intercepted and deemed worthy of further investigation will most frequently need to be signed for. A plain clothes officer posing as a neighbor or the package being held and you being told to come pick up are the most common ways of busting you.

After signing for package in either circumstance they will either kick your door down or knock if "your neighbor" brought you the package. Or they will arrest you either after you leave wherever you signed for it or after you get home (to potentially search/look for out in "the open" any additional contraband).

With that said, what I listed is the most you can do. I would recommend reporting it as a fraudulent charge as if they do charge you with anything that will be your best evidence it was not you.

What's extremely important too is what schedule, if any, the substance was. It sounds like it is likely an analog. Some are scheduled some are not depending on chemical structure/which substance they are an analog of.

If you know what it is and its possession carries chance of jail time, report the charge as fraudulent. If it only carries a fine just pay the piper.

Oh and be prepared as they may try to pressure you to plea to a charge. If it was that serious they would have left it or taken it to the post office and then made you sign for it.

Seems like a scare tactic to leave empty box and letter. They will likely try to pressure you. Dont say anything to them except pleasantries and then ask if you are being charged. If so, say you arent talking without a lawyer present.

Money/euphoria is temporary. A felony is basically forever.

Be smart and stay paranoid.

Thanks for the reply

Yes As I said the orde was in July then got completely held up in customs over 7 weeks that's why I got leery
    I was in no way goin to post office to pick it up.But this vendor looked at tracking and said it means its at walgreens
    though it said delivered to local post office, I was not goin to post office in no way shape or form but figured ok
    Walgreens will have it or say its aty post office

However walgreens manager gave me it as you said empty opened package with just customs letter
    it was seized and they may be contacting in future fore fines and forfeitures

Ironically the manager at Walgreens did not ask for ID or for me to sign
    If I didn't go pick it up I was good like you said but I did

The fact they didn't ask for ID or signature I would think plays in my favor unless they were
    to go to the cameras to check.
    I'm thinking maybe cause they didn't ask ID or signature its just to basically say its illegal do not
    order this anymore

Now I read on here in post from yrs ago people getting that exact letter
    some replied its just a standard letter to scare you and don't follow up,
    however the person posting never said if anything ever came of it later

The charge is from 3 months ago so may be hard to dispute with my card

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Is the domestic stuff as good quality as the international stuff? I'm not in the US so I have no idea how good you're domestic options are.
    Ugls have come a long way. If it tests out then yes its good

Thread Information