• 1 Post By Cakedup
  • 6 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Cakedup
  • 2 Post By Cakedup
  • 1 Post By Marc Angelo

Thread: Expiration date on bottles

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member

Expiration date on bottles

Hi guys. I think I posted in the wrong place, so here it goes again.
    I have Trent and Masteron , they expired two years ago. I was going to use it but I had an accident that took me out of the gym for about three years or more. Now I was thinking of using it with Test, I have a new prescription from my doctor that I have been using now for three months. I wanted to add Trent or Masteron, but I am not sure if it is wise., I know that the potency should be less. I am not sure if I should just trash it. But I feel bad trashing it. What do you think?
    JaneDoe likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    If they are stored properly, they will be just fine. We test stuff all the time. We once tested some gear that was 5 years PAST expire that was still 100% label strength.

Cakedup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Angelo View Post
    Hi guys. I think I posted in the wrong place, so here it goes again.
    I have Trent and Masteron, they expired two years ago. I was going to use it but I had an accident that took me out of the gym for about three years or more. Now I was thinking of using it with Test, I have a new prescription from my doctor that I have been using now for three months. I wanted to add Trent or Masteron, but I am not sure if it is wise., I know that the potency should be less. I am not sure if I should just trash it. But I feel bad trashing it. What do you think?
    First thing first I think you're talkin about trenbolone acetate or enanthate when you put Trent?

Anyway when it comes to the expiration date on the bottles this is my opinion. If it is from a UGL, and not pharmaceutical grade from a pharmaceutical company 9 times Outta 10 the company had those labels printed up, and just told whoever made to through a expiration date on them not knowing whether it will be expired or not and it could have been printed up 5 years before you got the bottles or it could have been printed up 6 months before. Now if it was me I would just go ahead and use the shit because from my experience I've never seen or heard of someone using expired gear and anything bad happening. The worst thing i believe that can happen is the hormone might be degraded a little bit but I even doubt that.

I don't know how, and I'm sorry this is the wrong word but how anal you want to be about it but you can look at things like what kind of carrier oil is in there. For instance if it's GSO they say it goes bad fast. I believe it says 6 months to a year. Now I've never seen it happen and I've seen a lot of bottles. Also if it's clear and doesn't have a yellow tint to it then chances are it's MCT oil which would be good in your case because the expiration date on it is indefinitely.

You can do as much research as you want or get as many opinions as you want but at the end of the day it is up to you what to do. So unless someone knows something I don't I would say go ahead and go to town. Just do a small injection of about a 1/4CC at first to make sure you don't have a bad reaction to it but like I said above I've never seen or heard of anybody having any bad reactions due to juice being expired.

Oh yeah and as far as you adding Tren or masteron to your trt. Obviously Tren can have somebody pretty bad side effects, and you won't get any bad side effects from Mast. In fact the only side effect I've ever heard or seen someone get from Mast E or P is a heightened sex drive. So if you're debating which one is safer obviously Masteron is way safer but you won't see the results like you will from Tren. However it doesn't hurt to take both at the same time in fact its good to take masteron while you're taking Tren because he can help with prolactin.

Wow that was the most detailed and longest response I think I've ever given someone. I guess if you have any other questions just post them, and I'll try to answer them...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ll dispose of it properly for you. PM me for my address
    Chark, Gallowmere, Cakedup and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’ll dispose of it properly for you. PM me for my address
    Dispose of it? We both said you should use it? Did I miss something?

Marc Angelo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakedup View Post
    Dispose of it? We both said you should use it? Did I miss something?

That sir is called sarcasm.

Hate that I have to explain my humor, but here goes...

Was suggesting he has nothing to worry about by implying he should send it to me to “dispose of”.

Wink wink

That sir is called sarcasm.

Hate that I have to explain my humor, but here goes...

Was suggesting he has nothing to worry about by implying he should send it to me to “dispose of”.

Wink wink
    Oh sorry brother. I didn't mean it the way you took it, and I honestly thought when I read the post about throwing it away that you were the one who made the original post. I apologize about that brother.

Sometimes I'm not the fastest guy in the world, but now that I caught on yes I agree with you. He should definitely throw it out or PM me for my address

Oh sorry brother. I didn't mean it the way you took it, and I honestly thought when I read the post about throwing it away that you were the one who made the original post. I apologize about that brother.

Sometimes I'm not the fastest guy in the world, but now that I caught on yes I agree with you. He should definitely throw it out or PM me for my address

All good brother!! Have to have a little fun every now and again

Have a great week!

(To the OP. I would have no reservations about using expired gear. I’ve used 6 year old test with much success. As long as it’s not cloudy or has “floaters” in it (compromised rubber stopper) you’ll be good to go. If you see crystallization in it, simply heat and shake. Hope that helps!)

All good brother!! Have to have a little fun every now and again

Have a great week!

(To the OP. I would have no reservations about using expired gear. I’ve used 6 year old test with much success. As long as it’s not cloudy or has “floaters” in it (compromised rubber stopper) you’ll be good to go. If you see crystallization in it, simply heat and shake. Hope that helps!)
    @sampsonandDelilah, thank you for understanding brother. Also good point about the stopper, but if it doesn't have EO or G or it's not made with Mig840 you should be good to go as far as the stopper goes. Also I agree with him again when he said he'd used here that was 6 years old I know I personally have used gear that was at least 5 years. So if I would dive in headfirst myself.

I think the bigger concern is whether to take the Tren or the Masteron . If don't know about Tren and haven't taken it before I suggest you do some research because it has a lot of side effects. In my mind its the only compound that gives steroids a bad name and where the word roid rage comes from. In fact I like to call it domestic dispute in a bottle

Hey, Cakedup, Wow, I really enjoyed reading your post. You are thorough, I love that. I was planning to use it in a small dose, but wanted to double check. I am on TRT and wanted to add something to it. I recently bought mk2866 lgd4033 to include with my TRT. I am 57 now and I need a kick. Your assumptions were right about Tren and Masteron . After I finish with my SARMS I will then go with the Tren and MAsteron together. I do not want to use them now as I am afraid that the gyms might close and I hate to workout at home. In fact I know I will not workout at all. So I prefer to start when I know I can complete the cycle without distractions. Thanks again for your feedback, youa are the best!
    Last edited by Marc Angelo; 07-20-2020 at 09:11 AM. Reason: left sender

@sampsonandDelilah, thank you for understanding brother. Also good point about the stopper, but if it doesn't have EO or G or it's not made with Mig840 you should be good to go as far as the stopper goes. Also I agree with him again when he said he'd used here that was 6 years old I know I personally have used gear that was at least 5 years. So if I would dive in headfirst myself.

I think the bigger concern is whether to take the Tren or the Masteron . If don't know about Tren and haven't taken it before I suggest you do some research because it has a lot of side effects. In my mind its the only compound that gives steroids a bad name and where the word roid rage comes from. In fact I like to call it domestic dispute in a bottle

Wow, six years expiration date! I am not anal about expiration dates, but when it comes to injecting I was a little cautious. But I will use them as soon as this pandemic allows me to workout steady. Right now It's been 2 months working out but here in Florida they are threatening about closing again, so I am scared. I don;t do well at home. I have bought expensive equipment, benches, weights, etc, and never used them more than once. I am staying in florida for family business, but as soon as I can I am moving to New York. Job situation in there is slow for obvious reasons.
    Thanks again for support, all of you guys.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information