PTROIDE is offline Junior Member

Help to add an anabolic to my summer cut (already with EC stack)

Hello guys,

I'm starting my summer cut, and i need help to decide what anabolic compound to add, a simple one to help dont lost muscle...
    my stats are 27 yold, 84kg 1.75cm, and 14% BF, i train about 13 years my cycle experience are test and test with tbol.

At this time my diet is good i cut a little hard at the diet, 2000 calories, around 200 protein, 260carbs and 40 fats, only clean sources.
    i'm taking EC stack 20Ephedra + 200 cafeine, 3 times a day (safe dosage i think), and 2gr of fish oils daily.

what would you do in my situation?
    Last edited by PTROIDE; 07-14-2020 at 05:31 PM.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Help to add an anabolic to my summer cut (already with EC stack)

I mean, the best out there at staving off catabolism is Trenbolone (and it’s not even a close race), but that may not be your best bet. As long as you’re not doing any silly shit with diet or training, even something as simple as Test will put you above and beyond anything you could accomplish with nothing.
    I’ve run a rapid cut on 500 Test and 25/day Dianabol before and did far better than when I ran it in my natural (hypogonadal) and TRT (100/week) states.

All depends on what you want to play with. They all work quite well.

PTROIDE is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I mean, the best out there at staving off catabolism is Trenbolone (and it’s not even a close race), but that may not be your best bet. As long as you’re not doing any silly shit with diet or training, even something as simple as Test will put you above and beyond anything you could accomplish with nothing.
    I’ve run a rapid cut on 500 Test and 25/day Dianabol before and did far better than when I ran it in my natural (hypogonadal) and TRT (100/week) states.

All depends on what you want to play with. They all work quite well.

what test you use on that rapid cut?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTROIDE View Post
    what test you use on that rapid cut?
    Enanthate the first time.
    Current run is a mix of prop every day and enan twice per week. Ester is irrelevant really, so long as post weight dose is equated and proper injection schedule is utilized.

Thread Information