Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337

Thread: Cutting - Need off Tren

Kyle1337 is offline Member

Cutting - Need off Tren

I've been on tren longer than I want to be, still on my cut. This quarantine shit fucked me. It's time to get off of it, going to continue to just run test/mast and proviron . I have a hard time mentally losing my hardness, and every time I come off tren it happens. Never continued running mast after though and usually go into low dose Test. Will I still be able to maintain hardness if I drop the tren and keep the mast/proviron?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's a good recent article in Tnation by Christian T. (lol-I can't spell Canuckian). He mentions Dbol as good for burnout and being cool. I you're goal is to come off of Tren and you're substance reliant, why not start taking Dbol instead? You'll develop the correct attitude after you start the right activities.
    Kyle1337 likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    I've been on tren longer than I want to be, still on my cut. This quarantine shit fucked me. It's time to get off of it, going to continue to just run test/mast and proviron. I have a hard time mentally losing my hardness, and every time I come off tren it happens. Never continued running mast after though and usually go into low dose Test. Will I still be able to maintain hardness if I drop the tren and keep the mast/proviron?
    switch over to primo, and Winstrol for awhile. Or primo and superdrol. Primo, winny, and mast should keep your hardened up just fine and the primo should keep you full, plus it’s awesome at sparing muscle in a caloric deficit. If you start getting flat and it bums out out throw in some Anadrol or superdrol on re-feed days.
    Kyle1337 likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Sounds good. I felt good on primo. Prob leave out the superdrol/winny for now, and visit that option when I get a bit leaner (4-6 weeks). I have a vacation in 12 weeks and I need to be looking good for it.

Sounds like primo/mast for now, I have some proviron left, maybe a couple weeks then take 4 weeks off and then hit winny (might have sdrol on hand I dunno) I know i have tons of winny tho. Fuck I got halo too.......
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Thread Information