Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: No effect from Sustanon 250

Alternative is offline New Member

No effect from Sustanon 250

I’ve been running 125mg every fourth day of sustanon 250 for just over two weeks now. It’s my first time trying anything like this so I’ve decided to start small. I play football 3 times a week and go to the gym 3 times of the week but thus far I don’t feel anything from the drug? Should I up the dose or wait it out as I’ve heard it takes a while to enter the system fully. I’m 24 and 160 pounds btw.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You’re basically taking a TRT dose. Sustanon is a combination of 4 steroids , with different esters. The short esters require daily/EOD injection, otherwise your hormones fluctuate too much. I would never take sustanon again, it was my first cycle too.

If you want to see results you need to take a shot every other day and do at least 600 mg/week. You won’t feel anything for at least 1.5 months with sus.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Two weeks is too soon. 2-3 more you should be feeling it. Move to eod injections. Eat. Eat. Eat.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Okay guys thanks for the input. I’m gonna up it to EOD injections of 125mg cos I don’t wanna disrupt my hormones too much. Also 12-16 weeks is the optimum for a cycle right? I plan on using clomid for PCT but I’ve heard it can be pretty rough. What are your opinions on this?
    Last edited by Alternative; 07-17-2020 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Typo

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    I’ve been running 125mg every fourth day of sustanon 250 for just over two weeks now. It’s my first time trying anything like this so I’ve decided to start small. I play football 3 times a week and go to the gym 3 times of the week but thus far I don’t feel anything from the drug? Should I up the dose or wait it out as I’ve heard it takes a while to enter the system fully. I’m 24 and 160 pounds btw.
    Are you eating enough to gain? When I see people fail to make gains its typically diet related.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Two weeks is too soon. 2-3 more you should be feeling it. Move to eod injections. Eat. Eat. Eat.
    ^^^I concur.

The blended ester natures of Sust and Omnadren , lends them to optimization at both ends of the continuum. Thus, they are best administered as short esters early, and long esters later.

Consequently, your 125 mg is still somewhat low. Switch to 150 mg EOD, which more closely resembles the 500 EW. Your current scheme has you at 375 one week and 500 the next, whereas this protocol puts you at 450 and 600 respectively. This is important because it's better to be a little overdosed than a little under during short ester emphasis (before longs kick in), which will permit you to optimize your short esters during EOD dosing.

Conversely, at the 4-6 week mark, once your long esters kick in, you can then administer Sust twice weekly at 250 mg every 3.5 days to optimize your long esters and save both money and gear. Your shorts will rise and fall intermittently, but you don't need them to be optimized at this point, because longs are fully functioning.
    Capebuffalo likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    So you're taking a TRT-range dose for only 2 weeks and you're wondering why you don't notice anything? How tall are you, BTW? BTW, sustanon uses a blend of different esters. Some of them are short acting some are long acting. You want your blood level to be more stable. You need to pin more frequently.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    If its pharma, u should feel it better as the weeks go by, cause sustanon has a greater portion of slowester test. If i recall, its only 90 mg fast n semifast. Multiplied with 7,it will give u 630 ng/dl which is normal for a 40 year old guy. In addition u have your own, but its shuts down day by day.
    When all of it come to play in 5 weeks i think, your ng/dl should be 7 x 250 = 1500, if pharma, but some of it has heavy esters, so 1200 ng/dl more effectively. This should make u feel good, but it will not be very anabolic .
    You should run 500. Its not dangerous. There are experts saying u could run 500 for life, if you know what ur doing and watch hct and BP and it will not be life shortening!!

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    If its pharma, u should feel it better as the weeks go by, cause sustanon has a greater portion of slowester test. If i recall, its only 90 mg fast n semifast. Multiplied with 7,it will give u 630 ng/dl which is normal for a 40 year old guy. In addition u have your own, but its shuts down day by day.
    When all of it come to play in 5 weeks i think, your ng/dl should be 7 x 250 = 1500, if pharma, but some of it has heavy esters, so 1200 ng/dl more effectively. This should make u feel good, but it will not be very anabolic .
    You should run 500. Its not dangerous. There are experts saying u could run 500 for life, if you know what ur doing and watch hct and BP and it will not be life shortening!!

If the OP's BP gets high, he can control it with medication and limiting sodium intake (the latter we should all probably do regardless of if we're doing gear or not). And if his RBC is high, he can just make a donation at a blood bank and save somebody's life.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If the OP's BP gets high, he can control it with medication and limiting sodium intake (the latter we should all probably do regardless of if we're doing gear or not). And if his RBC is high, he can just make a donation at a blood bank and save somebody's life.
    Donating is a pain in the ass.
    I calm down with GHs and Dave Palumboes take. You should not worry about steroidelevated RBC. It does not increase clot chances. Other things in the blood causes clots, but those "things" are not hormonrelated.
    Can we be sure?... No, but im not so paranoid anymore. As i recall. my doc also said something similiar. High hct does not cause risk of clots. High stored Fe or something does.
    But keeping hct below 50 is the best ofcourse.
    Like red meat. Avoiding it will def not shorten lifespan. But its not sure eating it will either.

Okay I have up dated to 150mg EOD, which is 600mg one week and 475mg the next. I’m into week 5 now and most certainly am feeling some of the effects. My libido has gotten very high (nearly dangerously so ��) and I have like a warm feeling in my blood but in the gym I am not feeling a real pump or increase in strength. I imagine within a week or two I will feel it.

But that is not the problem. I just bought 10ml originally and went back to my supplier to get more but he said he will not have any in stock for months. What he does have is Test P, Test 400 and Test 500. I know this is some amateurish stuff, I should have bought enough for my cycle at once but unfortunately this I the situation I’m in. What do you guys think is the best route to take?

This is the details of the test 400 which seems the best.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E24E9D59-D291-4F1D-895E-87EAC5175BE8.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	179647

Go with the prop. The 400 and 500 will hurt like son of a bitch.
    Chark likes this.

Yea but that means I’ll have to pin every fuckin day lol. And it’ll be gone in like two weeks since it’s only 100mg per ml...
    Last edited by Alternative; 07-28-2020 at 12:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    id go with the 400... it will hurt but you can cut it with steril grape seed oil...prop will hurt too as you will have to take it eod so pic your "poison" i guess...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Funny you guys say 400mg fear will hurt. I’ve had one that did but for years I’ve had painless t400 and tnt400. It can be painless if brewed correctly.

Thread Information