Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By jstone

Thread: Anavar price?

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Anavar price?

How much do you guys pay for anavar . Got anavar from a pretty reputable source but was 20 mg pills 100 count for only 80 bucks. So super cheap which makes me think it's either dbol or Winnie or nothing?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Anavar price?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    How much do you guys pay for anavar. Got anavar from a pretty reputable source but was 20 mg pills 100 count for only 80 bucks. So super cheap which makes me think it's either dbol or Winnie or nothing?
    That is extremely cheap, so if it actually is Anavar at all, I suspect it’s underdosed.
    I wouldn’t think Dianabol though, as the way it works in the body is as different from Anavar as one can get with oral AAS. Winstrol however, is entirely possible. If your “Anavar” put a bunch of weight on you in a few days, it would be pretty obvious that it was fake. I can’t imagine anyone who bothered to make AAS would be that stupid. They’d be less obvious by putting literally nothing in the tabs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    That is extremely cheap, so if it actually is Anavar at all, I suspect it’s underdosed.
    I wouldn’t think Dianabol though, as the way it works in the body is as different from Anavar as one can get with oral AAS. Winstrol however, is entirely possible. If your “Anavar” put a bunch of weight on you in a few days, it would be pretty obvious that it was fake. I can’t imagine anyone who bothered to make AAS would be that stupid. They’d be less obvious by putting literally nothing in the tabs.
    Damn should of went with my other source. His was 40 bucks for 50 count of ,10 mgs

Blog Entries
    Damn should of went with my other source. His was 40 bucks for 50 count of ,10 mgs
    Guess that's the same price actually hahq

Guess that's the same price actually hahq
    No, it’s not. If you do the actual math, your first post would be 25mg per dollar. The second would be 12.5.
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    No, it’s not. If you do the actual math, your first post would be 25mg per dollar. The second would be 12.5.
    True true do those prices seem more legit?

True true do those prices seem more legit?
    25 seems excessively cheap, 12.5 seems a bit high. Somewhere in the 15-17 range is what I’m used to seeing.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    like the sign in the tattoo shop reads:

good tattoos are not cheap, and cheap tattoos are not good.

dont skimp out on stuff you are putting into ur body.

Plenty of good sources out there
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    I'd gladly pay more for legit stuff I asked around and everyone said he's g2g but just seemed low the price

I'd gladly pay more for legit stuff I asked around and everyone said he's g2g but just seemed low the price
    If they are a widely trusted source, you may be fine. The bitch with Anavar is that there’s no real way to gauge its dosing. When you consider that, in more than one RCT, they gave fake “steroids ” to guys and they got stronger than those who knew they were getting fakes, going by “feel” isn’t the most reliable metric.

Blog Entries
    If they are a widely trusted source, you may be fine. The bitch with Anavar is that there’s no real way to gauge its dosing. When you consider that, in more than one RCT, they gave fake “steroids” to guys and they got stronger than those who knew they were getting fakes, going by “feel” isn’t the most reliable metric.
    Pretty sure he home brews his own so no middle man or anything so maybe that why cheaper.

Just really hope not dbol as I'm gyno sensitive when comes to dbol I'd take it being fake or being winny over dbol

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Gotten good Var as cheap as 50 25mg tabs for $70
    or pharma Var that was like $5 per 10mg tablet or something psycho like that.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Unless you misspoke, the second source is actually twice as expensive. It's half the cost, but at both half the count and half the mgs. Half of either would be the same price, but not half of both count and mg.

I haven't seen Var in 20 mg tabs. Was a '20' stamped on the tab? It's of course possible, but that sounds like a different compound.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Price is not the best way of determining whether or not something is real. Anavar and primo are easy to get. The market today is much different than it used to be.

Anavar raws arent as expensive as some would make you think. Two thousand dollars will get you enough raw anavar to make 20,000 25mg tablets. So that would make 200 packages of 100. 200 multiplied by 80 dollars makes 16,000 dollars.

This source is domestic so your raws dont have to go through customs, if you use an international source it would be even cheaper. These raws have been tested and are coming back 98+% pure. That is a large profit margin.
    Gallowmere and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Unless you misspoke, the second source is actually twice as expensive. It's half the cost, but at both half the count and half the mgs. Half of either would be the same price, but not half of both count and mg.

I haven't seen Var in 20 mg tabs. Was a '20' stamped on the tab? It's of course possible, but that sounds like a different compound.
    Nah their capsules home brewed anavar .

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I haven’t touched anything but raws for years

I’m got tired of the “magic pills”

teedoff is online now Member
    My source has 50mg tabs in 100 count for 2 bucks each.

dpstore is offline Associate Member
    How much do you guys pay for anavar. Got anavar from a pretty reputable source but was 20 mg pills 100 count for only 80 bucks. So super cheap which makes me think it's either dbol or Winnie or nothing?
    this price is possible for sure but the profit is low so maybe its underdosed or he doesnt think about the profit

Thread Information