• 4 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By liv2thafullest
  • 2 Post By Iron Frenchie

Thread: Water rentention, pls help!

liv2thafullest is offline New Member

Water rentention, pls help!

Hey guys

Hope everyone is well.

I am currently on week 3 of a 12 week cycle, taking 600mg test E + 250mg/week of trt. Total of about 850mg/week Test. The trt is androgel . Also I will be adding Var at 40 mg day starting after week 4 and running that the duration until week 12.

The reason for this post is that I have been seeing some serious water retention. (see attached when I take off my socks after work). I can tell im carrying water in my face too. I am also not nearly as defined as I feel I should be, as I am naturally a pretty lean guy, due to the extra water. However, other than the water I am not seeing anything else. No gyno, nothing going on with the nipples. Energy and libido both good for the most part.

I have aromasin 12.5mg on hand. I was thinking of maybe starting it 12.5mg EoD, however I dont know if I should. I dont want to crash my estrogen and feel sluggish or lack of libido. I just made up with my ex and its not the time to stat tinkering with hormones. (Yes I am aware of the irony there). From my research it seems that even with my water retention I still may not need the ai.

I wanted to get some experienced guy's thoughts on this. Should I run the ai? Should I just keep things how they are? Week 3 completed today and im up about 15lbs, strength gains are great, and I feel awesome for thr most part. I do need to get more sleep as my job can often run me ragged, but I am happy so far with my results.

Another quick question. Is it normal for weight to fluctuate 5-7 lbs in one day?? Lol. I will be 261 or 262 some days, then the next day 255-256. This seems really odd to me, however I dont know if its the food I am eating or what.

Sorry if this post seems all over the place. Main concern in the water rentention, should I add an ai. Also, in the interest of full disclosure, I am also on Rad140 and MK sarms too. I think MK can add water weight as well, maybe I should stop that?

Thanks again for all your help guys.

God Bless

Edit: sorry just realized the pics are upside down, sorry about that!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Water rentention, pls help!-20200716_190453.jpg   Water rentention, pls help!-20200716_190456.jpg  

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quick questions
    - why are you also adding/taking trt dose on cycle?
    - Can you get your bloodwork done?

MK will make you hold water.
    Testosterone will make you hold water.
    Estrogen will make you hold water.
    I don't know much about rad-140.

Water in muscles = good
    Water outside of muscles = bad

If I were you I would add in the aromasin at 6.25mg per day or 12.5md EOD.

You will not crash your estrogen with that small amount of aromasin.

The reason your bodyweight is fluctuating is becuase you work construction and sometimes you get dehydrated.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Interesting.

What is your cycling history - number of cycles and compound dosages for each? Has water retenton been a problem before, if so on what cycle?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2thafullest View Post
    Hey guys

Hope everyone is well.

I am currently on week 3 of a 12 week cycle, taking 600mg test E + 250mg/week of trt. Total of about 850mg/week Test. The trt is androgel . Also I will be adding Var at 40 mg day starting after week 4 and running that the duration until week 12.

The reason for this post is that I have been seeing some serious water retention. (see attached when I take off my socks after work). I can tell im carrying water in my face too. I am also not nearly as defined as I feel I should be, as I am naturally a pretty lean guy, due to the extra water. However, other than the water I am not seeing anything else. No gyno, nothing going on with the nipples. Energy and libido both good for the most part.

I have aromasin 12.5mg on hand. I was thinking of maybe starting it 12.5mg EoD, however I dont know if I should. I dont want to crash my estrogen and feel sluggish or lack of libido. I just made up with my ex and its not the time to stat tinkering with hormones. (Yes I am aware of the irony there). From my research it seems that even with my water retention I still may not need the ai.

I wanted to get some experienced guy's thoughts on this. Should I run the ai? Should I just keep things how they are? Week 3 completed today and im up about 15lbs, strength gains are great, and I feel awesome for thr most part. I do need to get more sleep as my job can often run me ragged, but I am happy so far with my results.

Another quick question. Is it normal for weight to fluctuate 5-7 lbs in one day?? Lol. I will be 261 or 262 some days, then the next day 255-256. This seems really odd to me, however I dont know if its the food I am eating or what.

Sorry if this post seems all over the place. Main concern in the water rentention, should I add an ai. Also, in the interest of full disclosure, I am also on Rad140 and MK sarms too. I think MK can add water weight as well, maybe I should stop that?

God Bless

Yes, I have had my weight fluctuate well over 5 lbs. in one day if I was very active in hot weather in sweated heavily, it is mostly due to sweating so much.

If you are waaay over your expended calories, you could gain some weight, but gaining 15 lbs. in 3 weeks is most likely a good bit of water.

I'm on my feet all day in composite toe work boots and I will get the same edema and indentations from my socks as you have in your pics. Don't know of it will help you and it sounds counterintuitive, but a slight increase in cardio and drinking plain water helps me.

Good luck!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys

Hope everyone is well.

God Bless

Maybe your socks are too tight!LMAO

Thanks for the replies all.

@Dgs59- is it not advisable to maintain trt dose while on cycle? I wasnt aware of that, I just figured I'd keep taking it normally and then maintain after cycle.

@deadlift dog- I think I should maybe cut out the MK then. I need to get rid of some water.

Overall things have not went well. I started the aromasin at 12.5 eod on Thursday, so I've taken 2 doses so far, with one due today, and this water has gotten worse!!??!??

I put on a pair of sneakers today and they were NOTICIABLY tighter, so much so that I had to loosen the laces. The water had gotten worse. I dont even want to know what my BP might be!

I am so worried I am thinking of discontinuing the cycle. My feet and hands are swollen to the max. I have only done one other cycle before, and it was about 10 years ago, and I dont think it was even good gear anyway, but I didn't notice near as much water, maybe just a little. This has got me really nervous. Anyone can help out please? Should I up the aromasin to 12.5 mg ed? Should I add a diuretic? Or should I stop the cycle?

Thanks
    Last edited by liv2thafullest; 07-20-2020 at 06:21 PM.

Possibly lol.

Hello guys

Just an addendum to my last reply. Since starting the ai on Thursday, my body has looked more defined, my weight dropped a couple lbs (assuming water) and overall it does feel like it helped get rid of some water...EXCEPT in my ankles and feet. The water there seemed to INCREASE. Is there any explanation for that? Also, my joints have been hurting more when I work out since taking the aromasin , is that normal?

Thanks

liv2thafullest,

I just want to point out a couple of things to you.

You did one cycle 10 years ago that you don't even know if the gear was good.

Now you are doing your TRT plus 600mg of test E so let's call it 700mg of test.
    Plus you are doing rad-140.
    Plus you are doing mk-677.
    And you want to add in Var.

Meanwhile this is your first real cycle for all you know.

Now you are running into problems with water retention.
    Is it too much test? Is it the MK? Is it the Rad?
    Should you take an AI?

You have no idea what is causing the problem and how to remedy it.

This is why it is common to advise people to just take 500mg of test for their first cycle.
    See how your body responds. Learn. Grow. Then add something else in on the second cycle.

I know nothing about rad.
    I know that mk makes people hold water.
    You said the AI has hardened you up a bit.
    Maybe it will just take time to flush that water retention out.

I recommend dropping everything except the test and see how it plays out.
    This won't be your last cycle.
    And if you can't do this one properly, how will you know what to do on your next cycle.
    Sometimes less is more.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    liv2thafullest,

I just want to point out a couple of things to you.

You did one cycle 10 years ago that you don't even know if the gear was good.

Now you are doing your TRT plus 600mg of test E so let's call it 700mg of test.
    Plus you are doing rad-140.
    Plus you are doing mk-677.
    And you want to add in Var.

Meanwhile this is your first real cycle for all you know.

Now you are running into problems with water retention.
    Is it too much test? Is it the MK? Is it the Rad?
    Should you take an AI?

You have no idea what is causing the problem and how to remedy it.

This is why it is common to advise people to just take 500mg of test for their first cycle.
    See how your body responds. Learn. Grow. Then add something else in on the second cycle.

I know nothing about rad.
    I know that mk makes people hold water.
    You said the AI has hardened you up a bit.
    Maybe it will just take time to flush that water retention out.

I recommend dropping everything except the test and see how it plays out.
    This won't be your last cycle.
    And if you can't do this one properly, how will you know what to do on your next cycle.
    Sometimes less is more.
    Your right bud, and I agree with you. Im following your advice 100%. I am starting to get broken blood vessels in my feet from the water. I have to stop this now. I dont want to permanently hurt myself. I may even drop down to 250 test + trt dose and that's it. Idc about how big I am at this point, just worried about my health. This just started today though with the feet. Before today everything was ok, I had some water retention but not even that bad. For some reason it seems like everything went bad today with the feet and the swelling. I will be stopping everything except test. I really dont feel it's the MK, as I was on that for weeks before the other compounds with no issues. I know its not the Androgel either, as again, I have been on that for almost a year. It has to either be the Rad or the Test. Or maybe the combination of them is no good. Either way, life is too precious and I will be drastically cutting back on the compounds until I can understand more what's going on.

Thanks for your replies and advice. I really appreciate it. Cheers.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Just curious though, if I do stay on Test @ 500mg/week and continue the ai, should I move the aromasin to 12.5 ED instead of EoD?

Thanks
    Last edited by liv2thafullest; 07-20-2020 at 10:25 PM.

Just curious though, if I do stay on Test @ 500mg/week and continue the ai, should I move the aromasin to 12.5 ED instead of EoD?

Thanks
    If I were you...
    Stay on the androgel .
    Take 400mg of test per week in addition.
    This will be approximately 500mg of test per week.
    Take the 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD. (I usually would say try no AI but... you already have a water retention problem.)

Train hard. Eat 500-750 extra calories per day.

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    Drop the mk. It’s known for extreme water retention. Ive put on 10lbs water in 3 days with it and was pissing once a day.

If I were you...
    Stay on the androgel .
    Take 400mg of test per week in addition.
    This will be approximately 500mg of test per week.
    Take the 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD. (I usually would say try no AI but... you already have a water retention problem.)

Train hard. Eat 500-750 extra calories per day.
    What's wrong with going on aromasin ED, especially if its helping with water? Thats still a low dose yeah? I really want to get rid of the water and the aromasin seems to help that. Last night I took 12.5mg around 10pm-ish, and today in the afternoon I started noticing that my ankles and feet are a bit less swollen. There is still clear water but its noticeably less. However I also skipped the Rad and the MK today, so not sure what might be helping more.

I guess you'd probably say to stay with ai EoD and stay off the Rad and MK and see how it goes? I do want to keep the test at 500mg/week, as I feel this is def a very tolerable dose. I can up the aromasin if I dont see any improvements in water retention after stopping the Rad. Does that sound ok?
    Last edited by liv2thafullest; 07-21-2020 at 03:51 PM.

Nothing wrong with dosing Aromasin ED.
    I wouldn't do more than 12.5mg ED for 500-600mg of test/week.
    I've used 6.25mg/ed for 500mg test/week.

Just realize if you do TRT plus 500mg test/week that you are really doing about 600mg test/week. No big deal.

How much do you weigh?
    How tall are you?

Nothing wrong with dosing Aromasin ED.
    I wouldn't do more than 12.5mg ED for 500-600mg of test/week.
    I've used 6.25mg/ed for 500mg test/week.

Just realize if you do TRT plus 500mg test/week that you are really doing about 600mg test/week. No big deal.

How much do you weigh?
    How tall are you?
    I'm 6'4 ~258lbs right now. Up from about 242 when I started the cycle.

My trt dose is actually 280mg/week, not 100. The gel is 20mg per pump, and I do 2 pumps/day per my doctor. So 40mg/dayŚ7 days is 280mg week. So with 500mg test E which my source told me he actually over doses by 5%, im on roughly 800mg test/week. However, I was told here that my body doesn't absorb all of the gel, so 280mg/week may be more like 200mg week that is actually absorbed. Its a little confusing but I guess when all is said and done I'm probably on about 700mg test/week. Maybe? Lol.
    Last edited by liv2thafullest; 07-21-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Also, what about maybe grabbing an OTC diauretic, any thoughts on adding that to the aromasin as well? The funny thing is, and what has me pretty concerned, is that I am not having any other signs of gyno at all, or high estrogen even. My nips are fine, not sore or puffy. Libido in check, energy seems good. This makes me even more concerned about the water. Another funny thing is the water is really only in my feet and ankles. Nothing else is really swollen like that. I guess I have slight moon face, but not even that bad. With the way my feet and ankles are swollen you'd think I'd be a balloon everywhere else but that's not the case.

Thinking of going to the ER tomorrow and getting things looked at.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They’ll do a D- Dimer test to check for DVT.
    I used to get really bad foot and hand bloat from test as well. Try and keep your feet elevated, make sure you’re not wearing tight socks and shoes. Drink more water and watch your sodium. Your BP will definitely be elevated.

Agreed on dropping everything but the test. MK is notorious for holding water as others have mentioned. You could drop back to your TRT dose for a few weeks and see if your problems are solved and then jump back on your blast.

They’re going to check your “cankles” for dimpling and again administer a D dimer test. any history of DVT in your family?

I’m not sure if you’re ready to panic yet. Elevate your feet and you can also buy some compression socks. Don’t eat any sodium and pound clear fluid (water). The hormones are absolutely causing it but your body will adjust. Just help the process by dropping the other SARMS and following the other tricks

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    They’ll do a D- Dimer test to check for DVT.
    I used to get really bad foot and hand bloat from test as well. Try and keep your feet elevated, make sure you’re not wearing tight socks and shoes. Drink more water and watch your sodium. Your BP will definitely be elevated.

Agreed on dropping everything but the test. MK is notorious for holding water as others have mentioned. You could drop back to your TRT dose for a few weeks and see if your problems are solved and then jump back on your blast.

They’re going to check your “cankles” for dimpling and again administer a D dimer test. any history of DVT in your family?

I’m not sure if you’re ready to panic yet. Elevate your feet and you can also buy some compression socks. Don’t eat any sodium and pound clear fluid (water). The hormones are absolutely causing it but your body will adjust. Just help the process by dropping the other SARMS and following the other tricks
    Well my dad is prone to clots, but he's older and didn't get any clots until he had health problems later in life.

I am trying to watch my salt, its now my 2nd day with no MK and no Rad. Lowering my Test to straight 250mg next shot time. Just at a loss as to why this happened all of a sudden. First 3 weeks on cycle hardly any water, barely any issues, then all of a sudden BAM. Cankles, shoes not fitting, feet totally blown up, and bruising on bottom on my feet with what looks like broken blood vessels or something.

So maybe I should hold off on the ER for now? I have read conflicting information as to how dangerous water in the ankles and feet can be, but it still worries me greatly.

Its been 48 hours on the aromasin and the swelling still hasn't went down. Could it be something not related to the gear? I know that its difficult to dispense medical advice, but honestly Im pretty worried. Maybe I do have DVT or something. I was on the test for 3 weeks with nothing like this really and then all of a sudden it happened, maybe there is something else I'm not realizing.

Aromasin stops your body from converting as much test to estrogen.
    Aromasin doesn't kill existing estrogen.
    Estrogen makes you hold water.

You need to wait until your estrogen comes down.

If you are worried then go to a walk in clinic.
    However, they are going to be all confused as to what is causing your edema unless you tell them about your PED usage.

Just my opinion. I am no doctor.

I'm 6'4 ~258lbs right now. Up from about 242 when I started the cycle.

My trt dose is actually 280mg/week, not 100. The gel is 20mg per pump, and I do 2 pumps/day per my doctor. So 40mg/dayŚ7 days is 280mg week. So with 500mg test E which my source told me he actually over doses by 5%, im on roughly 800mg test/week. However, I was told here that my body doesn't absorb all of the gel, so 280mg/week may be more like 200mg week that is actually absorbed. Its a little confusing but I guess when all is said and done I'm probably on about 700mg test/week. Maybe? Lol.
    According to Androgel ...

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugs...015s012lbl.pdf

Approximately 10% of the testosterone is actually absorbed.

According to Androgel ...

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugs...015s012lbl.pdf

Approximately 10% of the testosterone is actually absorbed.
    Oh wow, 10%!! Lol. Thats like 2mg out of each pump. Im on 20mg/week not 280. Whoa, thats crazy asf, I mine as well not even be on anything for trt. Unreal.

Aromasin stops your body from converting as much test to estrogen.
    Aromasin doesn't kill existing estrogen.
    Estrogen makes you hold water.

You need to wait until your estrogen comes down.

If you are worried then go to a walk in clinic.
    However, they are going to be all confused as to what is causing your edema unless you tell them about your PED usage.

Just my opinion. I am no doctor.
    Ok well, if im taking the aromasin now, it should start helping as the current estrogen in my system comes out, and new further test is not being converted, it should then start to work right? A good friend of mine who happens to use aas and also be a great doctor told me take 25mg qd of aromasin, so im trying that for now. We'll see how it goes.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Injections way better!

That’s a decent sized dose, don’t wanna crash your estrogen either. Just watch it

Thread Information