Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Cutting cycle advice

Paganini is offline Junior Member

Cutting cycle advice

Hi
    So gonna cruise from now till September first on 200-250 mg test cyp a week after I finished my 12 weeks test /tren ace cycle.
    My plan is a ten weeks max cutting cycle
    Weeks 1-10 test cyp at 200-250 mg/w
    1-8/10 weeks winstrol inj 50ml/d
    All gp brand (geneza pharmaceuticals)
    My question is about t3 gonna try it first time any tips as for dose duration etc
    Got a lot on hand
    @Diet cardio and training are in check @
    Thank u all

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't mess with anything like that because of BP but there is plenty of info avialable in here. Try the search feature.
    -
    GL!

[QUOTE=Paganini;7517917]
    My question is about t3 gonna try it first time any tips as for dose duration etc
    /QUOTE]

Depends on how much you weigh.

But IMO, which differs from others here, is....

you need to take more T4 or T3 than your body naturally produces or else it is in effect suppressive. Meaning if you take more than your body will produce less and thus get you no where.

T3 should be at least twice a day.

If you were 200lbs I would recommend about 80mcg of T3 split up throughout the day.
    That would be about twice your normal amount.
    I would start at 40mcg, then 60mcg, then 80mcg just to make sure you don't do too much.
    Say 4 days at each.

I would rather take T4 or T4 plus T3.

I would never take a supraphysiological level of thyroid meds without being on a cycle.
    KINGKONG likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cutting cycle advice

You can run anything and cut imo..I don't see a issue with cycle your proposing..winstrol is rough on my joints and iam not a big fan of t3/4 or Clen mostly for bounce back weight gain issues and they make you feel like death..I prefer to use diet manipulation for cutting..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 07-21-2020 at 07:28 AM.
    Mdrock98 likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    You can run anything and cut imo..I don't see a issue with cycle your proposing..winstrol is rough on my joints and iam not a big fan of t3/4 or Clen mostly for bounce back weight gain issues and the make you feel like death..I prefer to use diet manipulation for cutting..

I agree with KK. However if you are going to take T3, I would not go higher than 50 mcg daily. This is just me. You want to be careful of stimulants because it screws with your heart and can cause afib. You can have afib and not know it. The only way to know is an EKG, however some people may feel it. High blood pressure only compounds the issue.
    Your body naturally produces 25 mcg. 50 is twice that, going higher just increases the risk.
    Yes, I have taken more, I stopped about a year ago going above 50..... after I had to start seeing a cardiologist for afib.

KINGKONG likes this.

Thread Information