Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 4 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 4 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Instant Gyno, WTF? Trying Arimidex....

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

Instant Gyno, WTF? Trying Arimidex....

So I've been on this super low dose of PROP/NPP 30mg of each EOD. On my 2nd week (4 days ago) I bumped to 45MG of each EOD. I am doing NPP one day and PROP the other. On sunday did NPP and libido spiked after. Felt super strong . By the end of the day started getting gyno on the right nipple. It progressed the last 2 days to where its SUPER sensitive and almost painful. I skipped TEST P yesterday and did 30mg of Master Prop instead. I threw in 1mg Arimidex the day before yesterday and yesterday and added 50mg of Provirion to help yesterday and today.

Been taking 3IU of Grey Tops for the last 6 weeks too, daily.

I added .5mg of Caber yesterday just incase that was an issue.

So far nothings improving. I am not understanding it. Usually things start to turn around with an anti-estrogen pretty quick. I dont want to over tinker. I took two different labs of Arimidex I had to make sure it was good.

I have every type of compound on hand. Any thoughts?

Thanks

What do you mean by gyno?
    Do you have a lump?
    Is your nipple sensitive or the lump sensistive?

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    So I've been on this super low dose of PROP/NPP 30mg of each EOD. On my 2nd week (4 days ago) I bumped to 45MG of each EOD. I am doing NPP one day and PROP the other. On sunday did NPP and libido spiked after. Felt super strong . By the end of the day started getting gyno on the right nipple. It progressed the last 2 days to where its SUPER sensitive and almost painful. I skipped TEST P yesterday and did 30mg of Master Prop instead. I threw in 1mg Arimidex the day before yesterday and yesterday and added 50mg of Provirion to help yesterday and today.

So far nothings improving. I am not understanding it. Usually things start to turn around with an anti-estrogen pretty quick. I dont want to over tinker. I took two different labs of Arimidex I had to make sure it was good.

Thanks
    Don't mean to hijack thread but how exactly does the gyno feel like. I'm paranoid I might have it. Mine sort of feels achy on one side and slightly puffy but doesn't hurt or anything when touching the nipple?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    What do you mean by gyno?
    Do you have a lump?
    Is your nipple sensitive or the lump sensistive?
    Its a little ball lump (2 of them) on the right side. Both quite sensitive. Left side is a bit sensitive but larger mass. The left side is much more of what I've experienced in the past. The Right seems more aggressive in terms of sensitivity and is smaller in a ball shape vs oblong.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    You can try adding 20mg Nolvadex per day for a week, then reasses at the one week mark. You want to be able to move down to 10mg per day, but might not be able to in one week.

If you want to get your estrogen down fast, try arimistane. It is an OTC ai that has been used successfully in this regard. I would not run any other ai with this.

There are gyno reversal protocols on this site. You will need to do a bit of digging but there is much discussion here on this topic.

Ive always reversed Gyno before w/ our Tamox. Just adjusting down my cycle and a little time, never had it come on so fast and at such low dosages tho.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    You can try adding 20mg Nolvadex per day for a week, then reasses at the one week mark. You want to be able to move down to 10mg per day, but might not be able to in one week.

If you want to get your estrogen down fast, try arimistane. It is an OTC ai that has been used successfully in this regard. I would not run any other ai with this.

There are gyno reversal protocols on this site. You will need to do a bit of digging but there is much discussion here on this topic.

Ive always reversed Gyno before w/ our Tamox. Just adjusting down my cycle and a little time, never had it come on so fast and at such low dosages tho.

Thanks
    I am surprised that you are getting gyno with such a low dose cycle.
    You must of had gyno from previous cycles or from puberty.
    If I were you i would take 10mg/day of nolva with your cycle.
    Do not be taking 1mg pills of Arimidex. You will crush your estrogen.
    You also don't need 0.5mg of Caner with such a low dose of NPP.

You can stay on the nolva for 4-6 months to see if it helps rid you of gyno.
    Or you can try Ralox at 60mg/day for 4-6 months.
    ghettoboyd and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Don't mean to hijack thread but how exactly does the gyno feel like. I'm paranoid I might have it. Mine sort of feels achy on one side and slightly puffy but doesn't hurt or anything when touching the nipple?
    Gyno is lumps.
    Sensitivity is caused by fluctuations of hormones. It may be a sign of impending gyno but is not gyno per se.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If gyno is already present an AI is not the proper treatment. AI prevents the aromatase enzyme from converting test to estrogen. So if you have lumps the setrogen has already been converted, and attached to the receptors. The AI will help future test from converting, but will do nothing for the estrogen that has already been converted. You need to use a serm to treat it.

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Gyno is lumps.
    Sensitivity is caused by fluctuations of hormones. It may be a sign of impending gyno but is not gyno per se.
    Usually cruise on test 250 now doing test 300 mast 300 and anavar 20 mg a day so don't think I would need an ai so maybe it's in my head?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Usually cruise on test 250 now doing test 300 mast 300 and anavar 20 mg a day so don't think I would need an ai so maybe it's in my head?
    Mast is supposed to help prevent gyno.

If the sensitivity doesn't get better in 1-2 weeks then maybe you could try a low dose of an AI or 10mg/day of nolva.

Don't obsess about it. And try not to play with your nipples too much.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 07-21-2020 at 03:29 PM.
    Jdsanderson1 likes this.

Mast is supposed to help prevent gyno.

If the sensitivity doesn't get better in 1-2 weeks then maybe you could try a low dose of an AI or 10mg/day of nolva.

Don't obsess about it. And try not to play with your nipples too much.

Stayed on Arimidex and cut all my injections for 4 days.. Its drastically improved today finally. I've always been able to get rid of gyno w/ out Nolva. Just getting my E2 down and waiting works.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You’ll need Dex - imo

Hopefully not, but without Dex my bitch tits just kept growing

Mine popped up over nite - I had them removed & they still grew back with certain compounds

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    You’ll need Dex - imo

Hopefully not, but without Dex my bitch tits just kept growing

Mine popped up over nite - I had them removed & they still grew back with certain compounds

Day 5 theyre gone now about 80% and all sensitivity is gone. Added back in some TEST/NPP today.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Day 5 theyre gone now about 80% and all sensitivity is gone. Added back in some TEST/NPP today.

Follow it, these fuckers can sprout quick

Thread Information