Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: When did you tell your significant other about your use?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

When did you tell your significant other about your use?

Going on vacation in a few days and I have yet to tell my new female companion about my steroid use . It's been only 1.5 months, but I'm already getting nervous about hiding the 2 shots I will take at the hotel. I know in the past I would have said "just suck it up and tell her," but now I'm not so sure I want to, yet. When have you guys told your gf/bf about your use and how did it go?

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Going on vacation in a few days and I have yet to tell my new female companion about my steroid use. It's been only 1.5 months, but I'm already getting nervous about hiding the 2 shots I will take at the hotel. I know in the past I would have said "just suck it up and tell her," but now I'm not so sure I want to, yet. When have you guys told your gf/bf about your use and how did it go?
    I tell no one..... except you guys. My wife knows cause she’s seen it.
    I say don’t tell anyone. They may use it against you at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I tell no one..... except you guys. My wife knows cause she’s seen it.
    I say don’t tell anyone. They may use it against you at some point.

When was first seeing my girl I was running tren pinning Ed so had to bring my shit in a little baggie when I went to stay with her for a weekend.

She found the syringes and stuff and thought I was doing heroin. Came up to me crying. When I told her nah babe just steroids . Gues it didn't seem so bad compared to heroin. She does not agree with me using still

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    When was first seeing my girl I was running tren pinning Ed so had to bring my shit in a little baggie when I went to stay with her for a weekend.

She found the syringes and stuff and thought I was doing heroin. Came up to me crying. When I told her nah babe just steroids. Gues it didn't seem so bad compared to heroin. She does not agree with me using still
    That's what I was afraid she would think it is, too. But then if she puts 2+2 together, it's not hard to tell what they're for... I already had two slipups, when I tried showing her something on my phone and the first thing that popped up was steroid .com with the big ass adds saying "Anabolic Steroids ."
    956Vette likes this.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Im on vaca now. I "hide" my stuff in bottom of shaving bag....a place where my wife is afraid to go...
    Too-$mall likes this.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Before I started, I had to work it out with the wife. That is not something to hide. We were BF/GF at that time, maybe 1 year in, so alittle longer. Sooner you're honest the better, IMO.

If someone asks I take them (rare) I just tell them, bruh what the fuck do you think lmao. I really don't care anymore.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    She’s known since I began.
    She was there when I found out that I am primary hypo and needed TRT. She’s been my reasoned sounding board for every decision that I have made regarding my AAS/drug use. She has stood there talking to me while I draw and inject. I asked her to inform me of any notable attitude shifts when I try new shit and new dosages.
    She’s hidden my shit for me when we had home inspections (buying property) that occurred when I wasn’t home. She’s received packages for me when I couldn’t be there.
    Frankly, if I’m ever considering doing something that I would need to hide from her, I need to seriously rethink my decisions in life.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Before I started, I had to work it out with the wife. That is not something to hide. We were BF/GF at that time, maybe 1 year in, so alittle longer. Sooner you're honest the better, IMO.

If someone asks I take them (rare) I just tell them, bruh what the fuck do you think lmao. I really don't care anymore.
    I am in the same boat as you here; at my age (54 and rapidly closing in on 55...); fuck lying about it...

I fully agree with Charger69 though... Some people, chicks in particular, or ex-wives will use this against you...

It is a questionable, slippery slope, to say the least.

In a perfect world honesty would be the way to go, especially if the relationship lasts longer and longer; then deniability becomes more difficult. Add to that the hassle of hiding your gear and shit... F*** That!

When I have to inject, it is time and game on...

Break it to her, bro, if you think she is a keeper. This will make your life easier in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Im on vaca now. I "hide" my stuff in bottom of shaving bag....a place where my wife is afraid to go...
    You don't think your wife would approve? I would think at that level of being with someone, I would be ok with my wife knowing, but I'm not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post

I don't knoww... 1 year is different than 1.5 months. I feel like most girls would probably not even want to be involved with a guy if they know he does steroids - unless they were exposed to the lifestyle before or had a chance to know the guy on a deeper level. The chick I'm with is a straight edge, smart, corporate business chick. I don't want to scare her off so soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    She’s known since I began.
    She was there when I found out that I am primary hypo and needed TRT. She’s been my reasoned sounding board for every decision that I have made regarding my AAS/drug use. She has stood there talking to me while I draw and inject. I asked her to inform me of any notable attitude shifts when I try new shit and new dosages.
    She’s hidden my shit for me when we had home inspections (buying property) that occurred when I wasn’t home. She’s received packages for me when I couldn’t be there.
    Frankly, if I’m ever considering doing something that I would need to hide from her, I need to seriously rethink my decisions in life.
    Well, you have a perfectly good reason to be on TRT. It's not surprising that you have included her in your decision making. It has to feel good to know you can trust her and she accepts you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    I am in the same boat as you here; at my age (54 and rapidly closing in on 55...); fuck lying about it...

I fully agree with Charger69 though... Some people, chicks in particular, or ex-wives will use this against you...

It is a questionable, slippery slope, to say the least.

In a perfect world honesty would be the way to go, especially if the relationship lasts longer and longer; then deniability becomes more difficult. Add to that the hassle of hiding your gear and shit... F*** That!

When I have to inject, it is time and game on...

Break it to her, bro, if you think she is a keeper. This will make your life easier in the long run.
    I'm not one to lie to anyone, but this early on, I feel like because of the stigma related to steroids, this would negatively impact her opinion of me. There's just so much to explain and so many excuses to make. Maybe you're right though, maybe I need to be up front about it and if she is a keeper, she'll understand.
    XnavyHMCS and ghettoboyd like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    My 3 years old relationship and she still doesn't know.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If you can, don't even tell your wife. Things go sour and you know it will probably used against you in divorce/family court.
    charger69 likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Don’t tell her. If I could do it all over again I’d keep it a secret. Unless you want it thrown in your face at every fight or every time you’re in a bad mood. “Are you taking something new?” “Are you on Tren ?” “Oh you’re just in a mood because you’re on that shit”.

Lie till you die

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    You don't know a woman until you break up with her, and you don't know when that's gonna happen. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Don’t tell her. If I could do it all over again I’d keep it a secret. Unless you want it thrown in your face at every fight or every time you’re in a bad mood. “Are you taking something new?” “Are you on Tren ?” “Oh you’re just in a mood because you’re on that shit”.

Lie till you die
    Do we have the same wife??

When she gets pissed, I’m a druggy.

She didn’t think it was funny when she saw big letters “ not for human consumption” either.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Within the 1st two weeks of knowing things are going to get serious....
    I’m honest and if they don’t like it then they can fuck off....
    To be fair I’ve had a few significant others in my time and each one has been ok with it..

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    its not ur wife.

only been with her 1.5 months.

Do not tell her. take ur shots and do them in private.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    First few weeks of getting together, it was no big deal, Mrs is sound. To be fair i did have the same attitude as booz, like it or lump it.
    Booz likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I respect completely everyone here who is open about it with their significant others. An honest life is enviable.

I'm with all the other guys though. While she knows I'm on TRT, she doesn't really understand what it means so a box of needles and vials is just part of the deal. I keep my gear for runs in another spot and preload pins so to her, its just a box of medical supplies that I need to take every few days. If she ever got really nosy it wouldn't take much for her to wonder why my TRT dose is 6cc's a week

OP... it's been 1.5 months.... and you're offering her an easy way to destroy your life.

Best of luck,
    C-
    j2048b likes this.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    To me, some things aren't worth arguing about. When you've been with someone for 30 years, honest or not, you learn to pick your battles...

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Why are you bringing gear on a what sounds like a 1-week vacation? Missing one week in the big scheme of things is really no big deal.

I told my wife before I even started.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are you taking about? I’m all natural bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    I respect completely everyone here who is open about it with their significant others. An honest life is enviable.

I'm with all the other guys though. While she knows I'm on TRT, she doesn't really understand what it means so a box of needles and vials is just part of the deal. I keep my gear for runs in another spot and preload pins so to her, its just a box of medical supplies that I need to take every few days. If she ever got really nosy it wouldn't take much for her to wonder why my TRT dose is 6cc's a week

OP... it's been 1.5 months.... and you're offering her an easy way to destroy your life.

Best of luck,
    C-
    I did that until she took down the names and started checking on the internet.
    Tren isn’t part of TRT. Why does it say for veterinary use only? (Gear in Mexico used to state that it was for the veterinary).

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I did that until she took down the names and started checking on the internet.
    Tren isn’t part of TRT. Why does it say for veterinary use only? (Gear in Mexico used to state that it was for the veterinary).

Lmao .

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My gf doesn’t know... she would never accept it.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Why are you bringing gear on a what sounds like a 1-week vacation? Missing one week in the big scheme of things is really no big deal.

I told my wife before I even started.
    More importantly, why is he planning a vacation in the middle of a cycle? Sounds like a waste of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You don't think your wife would approve? I would think at that level of being with someone, I would be ok with my wife knowing, but I'm not you.

I don't knoww... 1 year is different than 1.5 months. I feel like most girls would probably not even want to be involved with a guy if they know he does steroids - unless they were exposed to the lifestyle before or had a chance to know the guy on a deeper level. The chick I'm with is a straight edge, smart, corporate business chick. I don't want to scare her off so soon...

Well, you have a perfectly good reason to be on TRT. It's not surprising that you have included her in your decision making. It has to feel good to know you can trust her and she accepts you for it.

I'm not one to lie to anyone, but this early on, I feel like because of the stigma related to steroids, this would negatively impact her opinion of me. There's just so much to explain and so many excuses to make. Maybe you're right though, maybe I need to be up front about it and if she is a keeper, she'll understand.
    Hey Test Monsterone,

I wish you the best of luck buddy.

I agree with you on the stigma thing, that is a no shitter... Like I said though, at an advanced age, it has become my experience that what others think about me and my usage, doesn't effect me in the slightest... I hope for you that you are not yet pushing 50 yo...

Good luck bro. My philosophy would be to break it to her easy, slowly... You know, blah, blah, blah, all the guys are using today, bodybuilders to businessmen, HRT/TRT.... Something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    My gf doesn’t know... she would never accept it.
    Wow Redz...

I don't know why, but it is a surprise to me... I understand that everyone is different, and she is definitely entitled to her beliefs and opinions.

Well, good luck keeping it under wraps, brother...!!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, good luck keeping it under wraps, brother...!!!
    She is naive. I don’t keep my gear in my place just in my car lol. I’m working on getting her to accept me taking hgh. I think once I’m back in peak shape she will be ok with that.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    She is naive. I don’t keep my gear in my place just in my car lol. I’m working on getting her to accept me taking hgh. I think once I’m back in peak shape she will be ok with that.
    She’s a female. Expect the Unexpected. LOL

Booz likes this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm sure you've been around long enough to figure out that who you can trust is highly dependent upon the individual. I've got buddies I've known for years, hell.. even family members, that I I don't trust any further than I can throw them (and they're obese), but then I've got buddies that became brothers in relatively short time frame. BUT...You're lying to yourself if you think you know a chick well enough to trust her with your gear use after just 6 weeks. Have you seen her pissed yet? I'm not talking mad. I'm talked bat shit, telling you that you've got a small dick pissed. Wait until you see how she handles herself when given the opportunity to be vindictive before you start giving her fuel for future use. In the meantime, Google "amazon Barbasol Shaving Cream Can Diversion Safe" and call in day.
    charger69 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    ^ Shit, my wife does my shots

As far as who you tell - that's for your judgement of character
    Booz likes this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    ^ Shit, my wife does my shots

As far as who you tell - that's for your judgement of character
    Nice one,sure mine would if I asked her....
    In fact I can just imagine the evil glint in her eye!

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    In fact I can just imagine the evil glint in her eye!

Yeah, it's kinda the reason y I been doing some of my own. . . I think she's liking it too much
    Booz likes this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My wife did my very first pin. Her interpretation of slow and easy was FAR different from mine. I learned that day after she slammed 1.5ml of prop into my virgin baby deltoid as if she was a performing an experiment to see if it were possible to actually errupt the fascia up through the pores of my skin like some type of connective tissue linguini that she was more of a "get er done" kind of gal. She's offered many times since then, but I've elected to take care it of myself.
    MakoShark, Chark and < <Samson> > like this.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    My wife did my very first pin. Her interpretation of slow and easy was FAR different from mine. I learned that day after she slammed 1.5ml of prop into my virgin baby deltoid as if she was a performing an experiment to see if it were possible to actually errupt the fascia up through the pores of my skin like some type of connective tissue linguini that she was more of a "get er done" kind of gal. She's offered many times since then, but I've elected to take care it of myself.
    LMFAO

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sampsonanddelilah View Post
    what are you taking about? I’m all natural bro...
    obviously....
    < <Samson> > likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I guess Mrs. AG found out when I injected in front of her while we were watching TV. Been so long ago that I'm not sure.
    Gallowmere, tarmyg, Booz and 1 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Ya kno, to b honest - my current wife is who helped me get on juice.

I brought up the idea of course, then she just ran with it - get em, I’ll inject. I didn’t inject myself until I believe maybe six months to a year after starting.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    My wife wanted me to go to doc because of my low sex drive. She is all about what TRT did for us.

I run some other stuff along with my TRT and just keep that to myself, is she asked I would Tell.
    Gallowmere likes this.

DuckTheViking is offline Junior Member
    My wife injects both my TRT and my cycles. I don't remember when I told her. She thinks TRT is the best thing ever, made wonders to my mood and libido.
    I wouldn't tell a woman that I've only known for a few weeks. She could run her mouth unintentionally, or use it against you on purpose.
    If it's just a week or 10 days holiday, why don't you just load up a bit extra before and skip bringing it with you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information