Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By tbjake34

Thread: Seizure letter

JackMan017 is offline Junior Member

Seizure letter

Got my 1st Seizure letter today (Chicago CBP). I've ordered about 10 times from the same international supplier (I'm in the states). It was a small order, about $100 worth of dbol . So I'm not going to respond to the letter, I'm just going to ignore it obviously. But what do I do from here?

1.) Reship to the same address using same supplier? (likely not, right?)
    2.) See if my shipper will ship to a different address and maybe even a different name?
    3.) Order domestically?

Been researching this topic a little bit before I posted. People talk about my name/address being "flagged", don't know how much truth their is to this though. I really don't want to find a domestic source, but I believe ordering domestic may be safer than ordering international. The international source I've been ordering from is awesome - great service, prices, products, never had any problem with them. Shit I'd just hate to give them up.

Just like to get your thoughts/opinions

Thanks

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMan017 View Post
    Got my 1st Seizure letter today (Chicago CBP). I've ordered about 10 times from the same international supplier (I'm in the states). It was a small order, about $100 worth of dbol . So I'm not going to respond to the letter, I'm just going to ignore it obviously. But what do I do from here?

1.) Reship to the same address using same supplier? (likely not, right?)
    2.) See if my shipper will ship to a different address and maybe even a different name?
    3.) Order domestically?

Been researching this topic a little bit before I posted. People talk about my name/address being "flagged", don't know how much truth their is to this though. I really don't want to find a domestic source, but I believe ordering domestic may be safer than ordering international. The international source I've been ordering from is awesome - great service, prices, products, never had any problem with them. Shit I'd just hate to give them up.

Just like to get your thoughts/opinions

Thanks
    I'd go with options 2 or 3 if you can. But I also wouldn't really worry too much about that seizure. Customs gets so many packages that even if they wanted to, they really couldn't even look at a fraction of the packages that go through them. Now if you were buying thousands of dollars worth of gear (enough to be distributing), you might get yourself more attention. But for $100 worth of dbol, I doubt you really have too much to worry about. That being said if you to have it resent to your address and it goes through, I'd hold off opening it for a few weeks. Just in case (not that they wouldn't also take your computer to find proof that it was actually you who made that order). But you could deny ever ordering it.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 08-15-2020 at 03:14 AM.
    JackMan017 likes this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt worry about ur address being flagged. Ive had a couple packs seized got the letter and everything I had them reship to the same exact name and address and got the packs no problem and have ordered many times since with no seize. Just have them reship it will go through bro.
    JackMan017 likes this.

Thread Information