Clive17 is offline New Member

Test 250/Anavar Cycle Advice

Good morning, its been a handful of years since running anything, life and having a baby took over for awhile. Im 43, 6'ft and 235lbs. Im about to start a cycle mid August, I was going to run Test 250 1x a week, and 50mg of Var (25mg split 2x a day). Was going to run the test for 12 weeks, and Var for 8. So to get started weeks 1-4 would be just test, and then weeks 4-12 would be test and var. Id also run NAC at about 1200mg per day as well with this. Any insight or help with this?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Why run such a low dose of test. For all the hassle of being shut down and recover 500 mg would be my minimum amount to make the reward justify the cost.

Clive17 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Why run such a low dose of test. For all the hassle of being shut down and recover 500 mg would be my minimum amount to make the reward justify the cost.
    Appreciate the advice. I'm just keeping the training wheels on so to speak getting back into this. Id bump it to 500 mg on my next go around.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clive17 View Post
    Appreciate the advice. I'm just keeping the training wheels on so to speak getting back into this. Id bump it to 500 mg on my next go around.
    If your test have great quality 250mg / week your push your free test from around 700 to 1000ng, it's suffisant for made muscle growth.

At 500mg / week your made maybe some side effect like oil skin + acnee etc ....

Try with 250mg/ week wait around 5-6 weeks and see if the results are great or not ;-)

Thread Information