Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Bigbadwolf250
  • 1 Post By Bigbadwolf250
  • 1 Post By cylon357
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Update gyno next steps. AI usage

  1. #1
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    171

    Update gyno next steps. AI usage

    Me again. Running test 300 mast 300 var 40 mg. Buddy got same car and got it tasted and came back 97 % anavar with little Winnie in it so pretty good. Coming of cruise dose of 250 test.

    Had pain behind nip and possible gyno not sure why when never use an ai during my cruise dose and not running test really high. But took 12.5 mg exemestane two days ago. Helped with a lot of the pain but still feel something hard behind nips and they are still puffy. Should I keep taking 12.5 mgs eod until they subside just don't want to crash my estro but can't get bloods till next week.

  2. #2
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,070
    Blog Entries
    2
    xTane won’t completely drop estro - it’s all I ever used when I ran “real” doses

    Try dex - it’s the usual next step
    Dgs59 likes this.

  3. #3
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    xTane won’t completely drop estro - it’s all I ever used when I ran “real” doses

    Try dex - it’s the usual next step
    Sounds good you think try exemestane eod at 12.5 mg for a few days?

  4. #4
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,070
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Sounds good you think try exemestane eod at 12.5 mg for a few days?
    I dunno, I’d say even less on just 300mg of test

    I’m running 250mg a week now without an Ai without a prob - finally
    Dgs59 likes this.

  5. #5
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I dunno, I’d say even less on just 300mg of test

    I’m running 250mg a week now without an Ai without a prob - finally
    Yea just don't get why I got no problems on test 250 and now I got this lump . May just do 6.25 eod until it subsides?

  6. #6
    Dgs59's Avatar
    Dgs59 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Yea just don't get why I got no problems on test 250 and now I got this lump . May just do 6.25 eod until it subsides?
    First time cruise?

  7. #7
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    First time cruise?
    Nah man been blasting and cruising for years
    Dgs59 likes this.

  8. #8
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    171
    Bump

    Any advice the pain continues to get better just not sure if I should keep the 12.5 exemestane eod or drop to 6.25 eod for now . I notice it ficks with my libido the next day after using it

  9. #9
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,070
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Bump

    Any advice the pain continues to get better just not sure if I should keep the 12.5 exemestane eod or drop to 6.25 eod for now . I notice it ficks with my libido the next day after using it

    The less Ai the better - that's the easiest way to put it. . . . Most gains & least unwanted sides



    No exact formula really


    I feel/do great on under 300mg a week of test & no Ai - yet a few times, my gyno(the one I already had removed) acted up(I think it was from the Proviron I added in) I jumped on 12.mg of xTane a few times a week - shit subsided, but I also added a small dose of dex(20mg a few days, then 10 for a few more).

  10. #10
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    The less Ai the better - that's the easiest way to put it. . . . Most gains & least unwanted sides



    No exact formula really


    I feel/do great on under 300mg a week of test & no Ai - yet a few times, my gyno(the one I already had removed) acted up(I think it was from the Proviron I added in) I jumped on 12.mg of xTane a few times a week - shit subsided, but I also added a small dose of dex(20mg a few days, then 10 for a few more).

    Yea I feel great otherwise so don't really like taking the ai but don't want that gyno. Maybe do 12.5 mg only on test pin days like mon and Thurs? The pain is completely gone and lump seems to have almost vanished so not sure of I should stop the ai or just keep doing a little bit to be safe
    956Vette likes this.

  11. #11
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,070
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Yea I feel great otherwise so don't really like taking the ai but don't want that gyno. Maybe do 12.5 mg only on test pin days like mon and Thurs? The pain is completely gone and lump seems to have almost vanished so not sure of I should stop the ai or just keep doing a little bit to be safe

    If it’s working - a little more, than pull back very slow - same as Dex. . . Shit seemed to just sprout back for when I dropped the meds. Dosing them back seems to work way better.

  12. #12
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    The less Ai the better - that's the easiest way to put it. . . . Most gains & least unwanted sides



    No exact formula really


    I feel/do great on under 300mg a week of test & no Ai - yet a few times, my gyno(the one I already had removed) acted up(I think it was from the Proviron I added in) I jumped on 12.mg of xTane a few times a week - shit subsided, but I also added a small dose of dex(20mg a few days, then 10 for a few more).
    We're talking Nolvadex here, not arimidex . Just to clarify for anyone that might not realize...
    < <Samson> > likes this.

  13. #13
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,070
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    We're talking Nolvadex here, not arimidex. Just to clarify for anyone that might not realize...

    Yes,
    Totally


    Almost forgot about arimidex < never like that stuff
    cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •