• 2 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Dgs59
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Total and Free Test : Formula to know how much test is being injected

Dgs59 is offline Member

Question Total and Free Test : Formula to know how much test is being injected

I was wondering if there is a way (or guess work or a formula) which can take total and free test (from blood work) and tells us how much of testosterone is being injected roughly per week?

Last edited by Dgs59; 07-27-2020 at 05:05 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    My experience over the years - “about” 250mg weekly of UGL test gets me to 1-1.2k total test

Free test - well, it’s more up to your body
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    My experience over the years - “about” 250mg weekly of UGL test gets me to 1-1.2k total test
    Which scale are you measuring, pmol?

Mine is (Testosterone 57.4 nmol/L (10 - 35)) and I am on 200mg test

Blog Entries
    ng/dL

I believe, I’m trying to find my last BW - it’s always on the same scale on mine
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    ng/dL

I believe, I’m trying to find my last BW - it’s always on the same scale on mine
    Rightyo ... The conversation for 1200 ng/dL comes up at 42 nmol/L ... Which means my test must be over dosed as my ng/dL comes as 1600+

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Rightyo ... The conversation for 1200 ng/dL comes up at 42 nmol/L ... Which means my test must be over dosed as my ng/dL comes as 1600+
    In had that issue once - pumped 300mg(supposedly) - shit came back close to 2k

Seen the opposite a few times - pumping 350mg or so - total test came back at 850-900

That UGL spice
    Cylon357 and Dgs59 like this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Properly dosed test should put most people at 10 time the injected amount at its peak. So if you inject 100mg you should have total test around 1k ng/dl at the peak of the test. Everyone will have some variance, but 10 times is what i have seen from propely dosed products.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Properly dosed test should put most people at 10 time the injected amount at its peak. So if you inject 100mg you should have total test around 1k ng/dl at the peak of the test. Everyone will have some variance, but 10 times is what i have seen from propely dosed products.
    I dunno about that one

From what I have heard from TRT patients that run hg test as prescribed - 150mg or so, brings you to 850 or so

Hard to say, how each body reacts to it makes a semi big difference - all, from what I have heard
    Dgs59 likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Total and Free Test : Formula to know how much test is being injected

Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    I dunno about that one

From what I have heard from TRT patients that run hg test as prescribed - 150mg or so, brings you to 850 or so

Hard to say, how each body reacts to it makes a semi big difference - all, from what I have heard
    Remember, he said at peak. Most TRT patients would be getting draws on trough days, so that would explain the lower levels.
    ETA: my trough draws on 100/week range anywhere between 650-900, even with pharma (the shit’s barely as reliable as a good UGL).
    Dgs59 and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Maybe, i've ran so much I don't stick to numbers much any more and can't even tell what's peak(since I do miss shots by days at times) - unless they are way skewed. . . . I love the test, sust or whatever 350 that comes back bellow 1k @ 1cc a week
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Rightyo ... In this case then1600ng/dL roughly equals 160mg ish which makes sense for 200mg PW

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Remember, he said at peak. Most TRT patients would be getting draws on trough days, so that would explain the lower levels.
    ETA: my trough draws on 100/week range anywhere between 650-900, even with pharma (the shit’s barely as reliable as a good UGL).
    Always amazes me why pharma test is under dosed or doesn't hit you the way it should. So far whenever I used pharma it is always under dosed for me where on the other hand UGLs are spot on..
    Gallowmere likes this.

Blog Entries
    Depends on the UGL

Who doesn’t like over dosed to shit juice?! Pack in as much that will suspend. Lol
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Depends on the UGL

Who doesn’t like over dosed to shit juice?! Pack in as much that will suspend. Lol
    Lol true

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dunno about that one

Trt tests your nadir levels, not peak levels. I have seen numerous peoples levels bare this out, and spoke with quite a few trt doctors that show the same.

The problem with bloodwork is most people doing it haven't had there levels tested while using pharmaceutical grade test, so its just a guess for them. Some people will have lower levels, but if your test levels come back less than 7 times what was injected its pretty good chance its underdosed.
    The Deadlifting Dog and Dgs59 like this.

I would say there are many factors....

Bodyweight being a huge one... The bigger you are the more blood you have so the lower your concentration would be.

For me....

80mg of pharma test gets me at around 500 at my trough.

I've tested twice with Balkan.
    500mg test C got me 3500ish
    500mg test P got me 4200ish

I am 220+lbs.
    So basically say 7 times my dose.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thread Information