• 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Real Corona Onset time frame

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Real Corona Onset time frame

Does anyone know this from experience? I’m done listening/reading the news(them story tellers are getting old)

That is one question I did not ask any of my recent medical staff - but, they see them when they already done & shown up with plenty of easy to tell symptoms - hearing that cough across the room did send chills down my spine

How long in “real life” will it take for symptoms to show - fever, cough, this no sense of smell & so on

From my vast searching through the internet I gather it’s quite rapid - within 24 hours

But, real world information in “this” shit is like finding the where the Yetti lives

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Does anyone know this from experience? I’m done listening/reading the news(them story tellers are getting old)

That is one question I did not ask any of my recent medical staff - but, they see them when they already done & shown up with plenty of easy to tell symptoms - hearing that cough across the room did send chills down my spine

How long in “real life” will it take for symptoms to show - fever, cough, this no sense of smell & so on

From my vast searching through the internet I gather it’s quite rapid - within 24 hours

But, real world information in “this” shit is like finding the where the Yetti lives
    I presently have an employee with suspected Covid- he never got tested.
    He had a mild sore throat on a Saturday- no fever
    Sore Throat went away until Sunday afternoon and fever hit 100.4.
    Monday he felt fine and fever was subsiding. Tuesday hit him like a brick wall.
    Friday fever subsided and feeling better. Saturday he went back to being sick. I didn’t ask about the fever.

I know it doesn’t specifically answer your question however I am contacting him daily. There is nothing to take so he is just waiting it out. He is about 62 yo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting..:: the CDC updated their guidelines. You are to wait 24 hours before cleaning the area that an infected was in.
    I have no idea behind the science. It would sound reasonable to clean ( sanitize) as soon as possible to stop the spread. Maybe they want people to get it now. LOL

< <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Good enough with me - more “real” than the info pumped through the news(story telling) channels

Sounds about to what I hear - I guess after being tested positive - the rabbit hole can get quite deep quite quickly

The CDC

That statement made as much sense as diving the next day after getting my hemorrhage < at least, I didn’t know

Thors_Hammer is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Interesting..:: the CDC updated their guidelines. You are to wait 24 hours before cleaning the area that an infected was in.
    I have no idea behind the science. It would sound reasonable to clean ( sanitize) as soon as possible to stop the spread. Maybe they want people to get it now. LOL

I try not to keep super up to date on this since I have other things to focus on (I'd rather watch The Bachelorette than the news now days)

BUT

I heard that they are saying the virus doesn't last on surfaces for very long after that surface is exposed to someone with the virus so my guess (literally just a guess) is that waiting will allow the virus to mostly die out and then you sanitize to take care of remaining "residue"?

Edit: I forget no one here knows me personally but I'd count The Bachelorette as one of the worst TV shows to inflict humanity with...
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post
    I try not to keep super up to date on this since I have other things to focus on (I'd rather watch The Bachelorette than the news now days)

BUT

I heard that they are saying the virus doesn't last on surfaces for very long after that surface is exposed to someone with the virus so my guess (literally just a guess) is that waiting will allow the virus to mostly die out and then you sanitize to take care of remaining "residue"?

Edit: I forget no one here knows me personally but I'd count The Bachelorette as one of the worst TV shows to inflict humanity with...
    I would think that sanitizing and killing it would be more effective than allowing it to get on other hosts.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would think that sanitizing and killing it would be more effective than allowing it to get on other hosts.

I think the whole point is “quarantine the area” so it can’t get on other hosts. Waiting that long would reduce the risk of exposure exponentially for the sanitation workers.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

No real world experience...

But the CDC says 2-14 days.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...%20the%20virus.

I believe the logic behind the science is...

Covid is an airborne virus...
    You need to give time for the virus to land on an object before you disinfect it.

24 hours does seem like a long time to me though.

Or...

In reading their guidelines, they tell you to close off the area and then clean it after 24 hours.
    Possibly they are trying to make sure you don't breathe in any virus.

"Cleaning and disinfecting your building or facility if someone is sick
    Close off areas used by the person who is sick.
    Companies do not necessarily need to close operations, if they can close off affected areas.
    Open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in the area.
    Wait 24 hours before you clean or disinfect. If 24 hours is not feasible, wait as long as possible.
    Clean and disinfect all areas used by the person who is sick, such as offices, bathrooms, common areas, shared electronic equipment like tablets, touch screens, keyboards, remote controls, and ATM machines.
    Vacuum the space if needed. Use vacuum equipped with high-efficiency particular air (HEPA) filter, if available.
    Do not vacuum a room or space that has people in it. Wait until the room or space is empty to vacuum, such as at night, for common spaces, or during the day for private rooms.
    Consider temporarily turning off room fans and the central HVAC system that services the room or space, so that particles that escape from vacuuming will not circulate throughout the facility.
    Once area has been appropriately disinfected, it can be opened for use.
    Workers without close contact with the person who is sick can return to work immediately after disinfection.
    If more than 7 days since the person who is sick visited or used the facility, additional cleaning and disinfection is not necessary.
    Continue routing cleaning and disinfection. This includes everyday practices that businesses and communities normally use to maintain a healthy environment."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-facility.html
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 07-27-2020 at 08:04 PM.

Increase air circulation in the effected area for an airborne virus.
    Closing off public restrooms is not an option.

Increase air circulation in the effected area for an airborne virus. Open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in the area.
    Closing off public restrooms is not an option. Rent a port-a-potty.

Crazy days....

They are trying to air out the room but they don't say to spread the air throughout the workplace.
    They are trying to protect the workers.

Listen, I will be the first to admit that this whole thing is being played by both sides.
    The Democrats are trying to oust Trump and the Republicans are trying to pretend that all is well so the economy doesn't tank.

But I won't go as far as saying that the CDC is part of a conspiracy to spread the virus.
    Not everyone is playing a game.
    Many are trying to save lives.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    edit. I should keep my mouth shut. I'll just say this. After performing surgeries on COVID positive patients in the Operating Room, we only let the room set at a max of 70 min before cleaning. Keep in mind, with surgeries comes intubations and aerosolized secretions that fill a room and in some procedures like a bronchoscopy, those aerosolized secretions are filling up the room the entirety of the case - room sets 70 min per CDC guidelines, gets wiped down. Repeat.
    Last edited by slfmade; 07-27-2020 at 10:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ugggggh,

It must be 2020

But, I agree to 1-2 days onset. . . I’m just trying to put together real world statistics so I can see people. After having this hemorrhage shit, I don’t wanna double up with some Rona
    manveer1 likes this.

Fucking Samson and the “It must be 2020”.

I am going to stay up on New Years Eve... not to celebrate, but to make damn sure 2020 leaves.

This year is probably the most fucked up year of my life. More surgeries this year than my entire life combined.

This fucking thyroid is pissing me off... or lack there of... I haven’t changed my diet and gaining weight. Dr is going to wait 8 weeks between testing. He only has me at 150 mcg. I will come in Around 200 mcg.
    I’ll be a fat fuck by that time

Blog Entries
    Fucking Samson and the “It must be 2020”.

I am going to stay up on New Years Eve... not to celebrate, but to make damn sure 2020 leaves.

This year is probably the most fucked up year of my life. More surgeries this year than my entire life combined.

This fucking thyroid is pissing me off... or lack there of... I haven’t changed my diet and gaining weight. Dr is going to wait 8 weeks between testing. He only has me at 150 mcg. I will come in Around 200 mcg.
    I’ll be a fat fuck by that time

I feel that all the way across the way

Same here - most fucked up year that I thought was gonna go in such a different way.

But, so far - I know I’m the lucky one

Thyroid removal < fucking fuck man, life can turn into such a beating on a dime

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I just got back from Myrtle Beach, one of the hot spots for Corona, they say.

I hope to not have any first hand experience to share with you guys.

Glad to see you guys are still doing good.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I just got back from Myrtle Beach, one of the hot spots for Corona, they say.

I hope to not have any first hand experience to share with you guys.

Glad to see you guys are still doing good.

Fuck GL, right before my shit going down we just came back from straight china town in LA

So far - so good

Wish luck to us all
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information