• 2 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By Coco0177
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: I am quitting from steroids and abusive psychology at last

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member

I am quitting from steroids and abusive psychology at last

Hello everyone!

I have posted in the past a few times but I have been on gear since 25(now 28)by doing cycles.

I have done cycles that reach 1.5g of steroids with tren inside at doses of maximum 400.

The last few months I decided to cruise a little but I am finding out that this life leads me to abusive psychology and treating myself as an image just for likes. I want to quit that and as see that I lied alot to myself that I want to do it as a professional Powerlifter but I don't have what it takes it seems or the genes...

Now that we got the context out of the way I was doing cruising on test cyo 250mg(yeah highl for the last 3 months around. Now I made a dose of 125.next week will go on for a dose of 75mg and then leave 4 to 5 weeks off anything and start a strong pct.

No ancillaries whatsoever, no hgc use. Balls just started to shrink a little but overall they are at a normal size most of the time especially when I did cruising.

Do you suggest any special kind of pct to kick start my testes? I am thinking of going with hcg for 2 weeks then nolva 25mg clomid 40 40 20 20 for 5 weeks and after that proviron 25mg plus a fat rich diet and supplyments. I would love to have your opinions and input on this.

Thank you so much everyone
    manveer1 likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You’ll be back

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You’ll be back
    Ha Ha Ha...!!! redz...!!!

My thoughts exactly...

I mean, I would guess (with no evidence) that the vast VAST majority of us guys are hitting the gear for purely aesthetic reasons, ego boost, etc...

Thee are most likely highly competitive BB's and powerlifters on the forum, but most of us are just addicts...

TS, nobody likes a quiter...!!!

Good luck to you and on any and all of your decisions concerning gear. We ultimately have this freedom of choice, for the moment..
    KINGKONG and Cuz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco0177 View Post

Do you suggest any special kind of pct to kick start my testes? I am thinking of going with hcg for 2 weeks then nolva 25mg clomid 40 40 20 20 for 5 weeks and after that proviron 25mg plus a fat rich diet and supplyments. I would love to have your opinions and input on this.

I would do hCG for a month or so...
    then clomid and nolva...
    no proviron at the end...

get blood work 6-8 weeks after the end of your PCT

Note: I am on TRT and have never PCTed. This knowledge is simply from reading. I have done hCG plenty.

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Ha Ha Ha...!!! redz...!!!

My thoughts exactly...

I mean, I would guess (with no evidence) that the vast VAST majority of us guys are hitting the gear for purely aesthetic reasons, ego boost, etc...

Thee are most likely highly competitive BB's and powerlifters on the forum, but most of us are just addicts...

TS, nobody likes a quiter...!!!

Good luck to you and on any and all of your decisions concerning gear. We ultimately have this freedom of choice, for the moment..

Yeah it's an addiction and I will prolly think again of going back but I wanna work on other stuff with myself at the moment. But thanks for the input. Now I just miss to see what would be a good pct regime
    XnavyHMCS and Quester like this.

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    I haven't run a cycle in like 7 years. I miss it, thinking of getting back on. About 2 years after my last cycle I started getting lazy and eating like shit. Started dying inside.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Good luck........

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello everyone!

I have posted in the past a few times but I have been on gear since 25(now 28)by doing cycles.

I have done cycles that reach 1.5g of steroids with tren inside at doses of maximum 400.

The last few months I decided to cruise a little but I am finding out that this life leads me to abusive psychology and treating myself as an image just for likes. I want to quit that and as see that I lied alot to myself that I want to do it as a professional Powerlifter but I don't have what it takes it seems or the genes...

Now that we got the context out of the way I was doing cruising on test cyo 250mg(yeah highl for the last 3 months around. Now I made a dose of 125.next week will go on for a dose of 75mg and then leave 4 to 5 weeks off anything and start a strong pct.

No ancillaries whatsoever, no hgc use. Balls just started to shrink a little but overall they are at a normal size most of the time especially when I did cruising.

There are plenty of PCT regimes on here that can be found using the search feature. I have seen little development of the issue in years. Perhaps "Scaly's Power PCT."
    -
    And, take a closer look at the PCT section.
    -
    Best of Luck!

Edit: It is inadvisable to take anything (Proviron) after your PCT.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

barry8s is offline New Member
    I haven't run a cycle in like 7 years. I miss it, thinking of getting back on. About 2 years after my last cycle I started getting lazy and eating like shit. Started dying inside.
    You sound like me half a year ago. There was a time when I quit, and then - came back on cycles. But then a friend of mine reminded me about this website called Steroid Ninja, and I've purchased some anabolic steroids , and started my cycles again. Now I'm in the perfect shape, maybe the best for the last 3 years.
    Last edited by barry8s; 08-19-2020 at 09:30 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Hello everyone!

Are you cycling? Or blasting and cruising? I'll assume you are doing the latter. Wait about 14 days before starting your PCT and don't expect to go back to normal right away. You've been on gear for a long time. It's going to take a while for your HPTA to go back to normal.

I remember when I said I was quitting gear... You'll be back.

Thread Information