Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By jasc
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 3 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By DozerMan

Thread: Need Help, starting the Pregnancy process. Been on TRT and Cycling for years

  1. #1
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,779

    Need Help, starting the Pregnancy process. Been on TRT and Cycling for years

    OK, so I've been on TRT for prob. 7 years now. Been blasting and cruising but nothing too crazy. Currently on a light blast of 600mg Test Prop, 200Mg Tren Ace, and 1iu of HGH per day. I'm blasting for another 3-4 weeks and then going back to my TRT dosage of 120mg/week test E. This time around I haven't had any issues with E2 so I haven't had to take Anastrazole. I've been keeping Progesterone in check with 1mg. of Caber per week.

    Next week my fiancé is having her IUD taken out. We were supposed to get married a few weeks ago but it was cancelled due to Covid. We planned to start trying around Sept so we are keeping with that. Obviously when her IUD is out her body will need at least a month or several months to regulate.

    I'm not sure if I'm fertile or not so I'm looking for advice. I know coming off completely may be needed but I want to try for a few months before going that route. I'm hoping within the first 2 months she becomes pregnant and if not I will seek a specialist to help the process but I'm also aware that much of the advice is much better here than from a doctor as many/most aren't too knowledgeable about TRT/Steriod use. Is there. Protocol I can do to try boosting my sperm count? Not sure if HCG would help? I know Clomid would help but how much would I take? I remember talking to a pro bodybuilder years ago that there is another compound that I can take that works amazing but I can't remember what it was.

    Anyways, any help is greatly appreciated. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I will update stats below:

    44 years old. 215lbs. approx 10% Bodyfat. Been cycling on/off 11 years. TRT approx. 7 years. I have one child who is 12. First month started trying my ex got pregnant. Not sure how many cycles/blast and cruises I've done. I don't go over 600mg/week with test and if I use Tren I keep it between 100-200mg/week.
    Chark and Testie like this.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,376
    hCG would help.

    I believe the other substance you are referring to is hmg.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menotropin

  3. #3
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    hCG would help.

    I believe the other substance you are referring to is hmg.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menotropin
    Yes, I was literally just going to post this response. Thank you

  4. #4
    jasc's Avatar
    jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,313
    Best of luck brother. I've been on TRT for 7-8 years and within the next 6-8 months we want to try for a baby. I'm nervous about fertility at this point as well, but from what I've read HMG + HCG can work wonders.

    I wish you guys the best and let us know how it goes
    PistolPete33 likes this.

  5. #5
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,779
    I took a home fertility test and it came back low or negative. UGGG. My fiancé just had her IUD taken out today. Time to order some HCG and HMG and see if I can get things working again. Should I also start on Clomid as well or will that be too much too soon? I can get the Clomid within a few days but the HCG and HMG are going to be a month or so.

  6. #6
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,836
    I’d go with the clomid too. Told my doc about what I had taken and why. He said he would have prescribe clomid. So I had done well. It may take a little while. My sperm count came back low, sluggish, some had 2 heads or 2 tails the first time. But with time got better. I have a 9 yr old son now. But it did take about 6-8 months to straighten out.

    This was after a heavy nonstop 2 year cycle.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

  7. #7
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I’d go with the clomid too. Told my doc about what I had taken and why. He said he would have prescribe clomid. So I had done well. It may take a little while. My sperm count came back low, sluggish, some had 2 heads or 2 tails the first time. But with time got better. I have a 9 yr old son now. But it did take about 6-8 months to straighten out.

    This was after a heavy nonstop 2 year cycle.
    Did you take Clomid or anything else? We are going to obviously start trying once she feels OK after the IUD removal. I'm going to order HCG and HMG and might as well try Clomid as well. It will take me a month or so to get the meds which is fine. From what I've been reading it could take 6 weeks to a year or longer. I will come off TRT if I have to and I'm currently coming off of a blast but shutdown is shutdown so that shouldn't make much to any difference. I def. think I'm going to see if I can get a referral to a urologist to get an analysis of what is going on as a starting point.

  8. #8
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,836
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Did you take Clomid or anything else? We are going to obviously start trying once she feels OK after the IUD removal. I'm going to order HCG and HMG and might as well try Clomid as well. It will take me a month or so to get the meds which is fine. From what I've been reading it could take 6 weeks to a year or longer. I will come off TRT if I have to and I'm currently coming off of a blast but shutdown is shutdown so that shouldn't make much to any difference. I def. think I'm going to see if I can get a referral to a urologist to get an analysis of what is going on as a starting point.
    I did the old school pct. Novla clomid. 15,000 ius hcg 5,000 eod the first week of pct. That’s how I was told to do it and I didn’t know anything at the time or I would have cycled on and off instead of 2 straight yrs. Finding a starting point is a great idea. I had no idea aas would deform your sperm like that. Luckily it all worked out.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

  9. #9
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I did the old school pct. Novla clomid. 15,000 ius hcg 5,000 eod the first week of pct. That’s how I was told to do it and I didn’t know anything at the time or I would have cycled on and off instead of 2 straight yrs. Finding a starting point is a great idea. I had no idea aas would deform your sperm like that. Luckily it all worked out.
    How brutal was PCT after being on that long?

  10. #10
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    22,836
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    How brutal was PCT after being on that long?
    Not bad. The bad part was mental. Not being able to lift what I used to sucked. Size dropped. Mental part was bad for me.
    But the calls to come home and have sex because she’s ovulating and ok let’s do it again and again. Helped a lot. Lol

  11. #11
    DozerMan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6
    This is all good info fellas. I'm in the same boat as some of you right now; on test for too long and now 'my boys don't swim'
    And some of you that have been in this predicament in the past and now have children - the success stories are great. Not only do they give hope, they help keep a considerable amount of money from being spent at doctor's offices! Anyways, thank you & thanks Pete!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  12. #12
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    OK, so I've been on TRT for prob. 7 years now. Been blasting and cruising but nothing too crazy. Currently on a light blast of 600mg Test Prop, 200Mg Tren Ace, and 1iu of HGH per day. I'm blasting for another 3-4 weeks and then going back to my TRT dosage of 120mg/week test E. This time around I haven't had any issues with E2 so I haven't had to take Anastrazole. I've been keeping Progesterone in check with 1mg. of Caber per week.

    Next week my fiancé is having her IUD taken out. We were supposed to get married a few weeks ago but it was cancelled due to Covid. We planned to start trying around Sept so we are keeping with that. Obviously when her IUD is out her body will need at least a month or several months to regulate.

    I'm not sure if I'm fertile or not so I'm looking for advice. I know coming off completely may be needed but I want to try for a few months before going that route. I'm hoping within the first 2 months she becomes pregnant and if not I will seek a specialist to help the process but I'm also aware that much of the advice is much better here than from a doctor as many/most aren't too knowledgeable about TRT/Steriod use. Is there. Protocol I can do to try boosting my sperm count? Not sure if HCG would help? I know Clomid would help but how much would I take? I remember talking to a pro bodybuilder years ago that there is another compound that I can take that works amazing but I can't remember what it was.

    Anyways, any help is greatly appreciated. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I will update stats below:

    44 years old. 215lbs. approx 10% Bodyfat. Been cycling on/off 11 years. TRT approx. 7 years. I have one child who is 12. First month started trying my ex got pregnant. Not sure how many cycles/blast and cruises I've done. I don't go over 600mg/week with test and if I use Tren I keep it between 100-200mg/week.
    Not sure how fertile you are but I have 3 kids and I was on test every time, the last time I was 39, I was taking long breaks between cycles though

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •