Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kyle1337

Thread: Virgin muscle MUST hurt

Dgs59 is offline Member

Post Virgin muscle MUST hurt

Is that given that a virgin muscle should have PIP no matter what, when you inject the first time... I went in my lats last night and so smooth, zero pip where all my other muscle hurt when doing it the first time.

Just curious

P.S.
    same oil same dose

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Is that given that a virgin muscle should have PIP no matter what, when you inject the first time... I went in my lats last night and so smooth, zero pip where all my other muscle hurt when doing it the first time.

Just curious

P.S.
    same oil same dose
    I’ve heard several times that lats are by far the muscles least prone to any amount of pip, so this doesn’t really surprise me. Hell, even my side delts didn’t hurt the first times that I injected them.
    Makes me wish I could reach my damned lats without it feeling so awkward. I really dislike not being able to see things.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I’ve heard several times that lats are by far the muscles least prone to any amount of pip, so this doesn’t really surprise me. Hell, even my side delts didn’t hurt the first times that I injected them.
    Makes me wish I could reach my damned lats without it feeling so awkward. I really dislike not being able to see things.
    Rightyo .... I was thinking hey not going to do good workout as remember my legs the first time.......

I was looking in the mirror

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Pretty much every muscle I've Injected had pip in the early stages. Still get it sometimes even after thousands of shots in my delts. Is what it is. I don't do my shots, the wife does. Sometimes she ancy and I know I get pip from those days. At this point for me, if I keep steady pressure nice and slow I'm usually good.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thread Information