Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MakoShark
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Looking for advice on first cycle

MakoShark is offline New Member

Looking for advice on first cycle

Hey, everybody. Obviously I’m new here and am prepared to start my first cycle. I’ve been researching for what seems like years before I’ve decided to go for it. I have been lifting (at times competitively) for about 12 years. I have also been a professional athlete for the past 10+ years and once I hang them up, I’ll be starting my first cycle.

My diet has been on point for years due to my profession and my base is pretty solid. I have read the “my first cycle” sticky and really absorbed the information. My metrics are as follows:
    30 years old
    6’3
    Hover between 7-10%BF
    Last bod pod was ~60%MM

After all the research and advice I am split between one of these two cycles. Just hoping to hear which one you guys would suggest/prefer.

Week 1-10 - 100mg-150mg test prop EOD
    Week 1-10 Arimidex .25mg EOD
    Week 1-10 HCG 250iu 2xweek (500iu total)
    OR
    Week 1-10 Test E 250mg 2xweek (500mg/week total)

PCT 4 weeks
    Week 1 clomid 75mg nolvadex 40mg
    Week2-4 clomid 50mg nolvadex 20mg
    Week 1-4 Arimidex .25mg EOD
    Week 1-4 HCG 250iu 2xweek (500iu total)

NAC and Milk Thistle Every day

One other thing I’m extremely tempted to do is add Anavar (Week 6-10 anavar 50mg/day) or Winstrol (Week 5-10 - 50mg/day winstrol) to the cycle but I know everyone says Test only for first cycle.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. Just looking to be on the right path. Some have suggested not to implement the Dex immediately but rather have it on hand just in case.
    Thanks
    Chark likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Either one looks good. More pins with prop. As for dex. I would hold off unless needed. But if you do I wouldn’t start it until week 3-4.
    BG likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I would skip the prop because of post injection pain and high frequency of administration. It will kick in faster than Test E, so, if anything, I would start with prop and test E at the same time/doses, and start tapering off prop at around 4 weeks, and be done around 6 weeks, continuing with Test E throughout the cycle.

The common thing is to tell people to wait and see if you will need an AI like Arimidex . Estrogen makes you grow, so it's not bad to have it elevated during a cycle. For me, I would do .25 mg arimidex 2x a week because I hold water, but I have more body fat than you. Since you have such low body fat levels, you may not convert test into estrogen at the same rate as me, so you may not need an AI at all. Everyone is different, so you have to analyze how you feel and go from there.

Can't give you any advice for PCT because I never came off completely once I decided to be on. Be mindful of the fact that you may damage your HPTA permanently, causing low/lowered natural testosterone levels . PCT is not a guarantee, and many believe it's just delaying the inevitable (in a sense), as you are still supplementing with drugs that create a negative feedback loop for your hormones.

I would leave the Anavar alone for now. Get used to how test feels.
    Gallowmere and MakoShark like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Pct is good and so is the hcg . My old training partner always did PCT and ran hCG for two months after PCT and he kept his natural levels at 600. I’ve seen it work well when done right

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MakoShark View Post
    Hey, everybody. Obviously I’m new here and am prepared to start my first cycle. I’ve been researching for what seems like years before I’ve decided to go for it. I have been lifting (at times competitively) for about 12 years. I have also been a professional athlete for the past 10+ years and once I hang them up, I’ll be starting my first cycle.

My diet has been on point for years due to my profession and my base is pretty solid. I have read the “my first cycle” sticky and really absorbed the information. My metrics are as follows:
    30 years old
    6’3
    Hover between 7-10%BF
    Last bod pod was ~60%MM

After all the research and advice I am split between one of these two cycles. Just hoping to hear which one you guys would suggest/prefer.

Week 1-10 - 100mg-150mg test prop EOD
    OR
    Week 1-10 Test E 250mg 2xweek (500mg/week total)

PCT 4 weeks
    Week 1 clomid 75mg nolvadex 40mg
    Week2-4 clomid 50mg nolvadex 20mg
    Week 1-4 Arimidex .25mg EOD
    Week 1-4 HCG 250iu 2xweek (500iu total)

NAC and Milk Thistle Every day

One other thing I’m extremely tempted to do is add Anavar (Week 6-10 anavar 50mg/day) or Winstrol (Week 5-10 - 50mg/day winstrol) to the cycle but I know everyone says Test only for first cycle.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. Just looking to be on the right path. Some have suggested not to implement the Dex immediately but rather have it on hand just in case.
    Thanks
    At your level of test, I would not take an AI unless you are gyno prone.
    I don’t do PCT but I wouldn’t take Hcg during PCT. you want your natural production to start up.

I also would not take milk thistle while on cycle . I have read that it decreases the effectiveness of the AAS.
    At your body fat, I would leave the var and Winnie out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I don’t do PCT but I wouldn’t take Hcg during PCT. you want your natural production to start up.

I also would not take milk thistle while on cycle . I have read that it decreases the effectiveness of the AAS.

Second what charger states about the milk thistle as I’ve read the same thing......

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

Why do you say leave the var and Winnie due at his body fat? Are they not as useful at lower body fat percentages?

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    When could milk thistle still be a helpful supplement for liver support?

MakoShark is offline New Member
    This is all great Info. Thanks, everyone. I’ll keep the dex on hand but won’t implement unless necessary. Also will take out the milk thistle.

Anybody know how Celebrex would affect things? I have early onset arthritis from multiple meniscus surgeries during my career. Should I be cutting that out as well? I know it isn’t good for the body as is but not sure if it would impact the efficacy of the cycle.

Thread Information