• 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Ephemeral
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Ephemeral

Thread: Did Western Union ban any of you?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Did Western Union ban any of you?

I can’t use western union anymore. Won’t let me send money, no explanation. If I call them they tell me to email their reinstatement department, but they never responded. What a bullshit company. Now I have to use the dreaded bitcoin, pain in the ass.
    Testie likes this.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I can’t use western union anymore. Won’t let me send money, no explanation. If I call them they tell me to email their reinstatement department, but they never responded. What a bullshit company. Now I have to use the dreaded bitcoin, pain in the ass.
    I haven’t been banned but I did use online to send money once (probably stupid on my part anyway) and they rejected it the next day and refunded my money. I’ve never had a problem sending money through them at Kroger.
    Testie likes this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    dude use bitcoin any money wiring service is bullshit western union kept my transfer on hold for over 3 months i sent 1800 dollars and they said they wouldnt send it to the reciver because they had been red flagged and i couldn't get my money back because they were investigating the transaction. No bullshit It took 3 months of phone calls and complaints for them to finally release my money I was PISSED bro
    Test Monsterone and Testie like this.

And bitcoin is so easy I love using it now I always thought it would be a pain but its actully really fast and easy bro
    956Vette likes this.

Moneygram did the same shit as well I tried to send money and the reciever tried to get it and they said the transaction was suspicious so they had to verify all this info which I obviously cant do so they fucking held my transfer for a couple weeks before I could get it back I was PISSED bro. If ur gunna do money wiring service make sure its a small amount
    Testie likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Western Union is beset by the government because they work around the banking clan. When covid hit they shut down WU completely for days due to no hands to operate.

Bitcoin online is the same pain in the arse. My 2 cents is find the bitcoin atm. That is simple and instant. The online bitcoin is as horrible as Western Union to me.

The thing about online bitcoin is they are held to same rules as banks due to the cash to bitcoin and bitcoin to cash part. The atm bypasses this.
    Last edited by Chicagotarsier; 08-03-2020 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    dude use bitcoin any money wiring service is bullshit western union kept my transfer on hold for over 3 months i sent 1800 dollars and they said they wouldnt send it to the reciver because they had been red flagged and i couldn't get my money back because they were investigating the transaction. No bullshit It took 3 months of phone calls and complaints for them to finally release my money I was PISSED bro
    Oh man I would go nuts on them. This makes me never want to try them again...
    Testie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I think the key to being successful with Western Union is to go in person. They don't ask for ID if it is less than some amount (don't remember the number) and it is a cash money thing so no traceability. The humans you interact with will be far less concerned about anything other than keeping you happy, where the algorithms they use online will be far more picky (and they will have a lot more info about you).

I haven't used bitcoin yet, but everything seems to be going that way, so I guess it is time to get on that train...
    I have been in person and tried the online version, but either way I end up with the same problem. Went on more than one occasion, weeks apart. Bitcoin, It does seem to be the way to go now, it just seemed like so many steps to set up and my friend tells me it’s a little annoying to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Western Union is beset by the government because they work around the banking clan. When covid hit they shut down WU completely for days due to no hands to operate.

Bitcoin online is the same pain in the arse. My 2 cents is find the bitcoin atm. That is simple and instant. The online bitcoin is as horrible as Western Union to me.

The thing about online bitcoin is they are held to same rules as banks due to the cash to bitcoin and bitcoin to cash part. The atm bypasses this.
    I see, interesting info.

I searched and found some bitcoin atms near me. Can you let me know what I need to do or why it’s better to use the atm? Thanks man
    Testie likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Stopped using WU long time ago, BTC is the way to go now. Once you use it, you will find it handy and easy
    956Vette and Testie like this.

Blog Entries
    do you trust your source?..ive been using cash by mail for about 10 yrs now with no issues ever...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Who uses WU still, lol

The WU days were my official good ol' days
    956Vette, ghettoboyd and Testie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    do you trust your source?..ive been using cash by mail for about 10 yrs now with no issues ever...

It's not a domestic source I'm dealing with for this. I needed to get some pharma stuff (melanotan, HCG , arimidex ) that I typically order from overseas.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can’t use ANY of it. No explanation but can’t use BitCoin, WU, or Moneygram. I couldn’t get any answers either and it’s been prob 2 years. I use my fiancé’s account now which is a pain in the ass
    Testie likes this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    yes I have been banned by Western Union, happened 2 weeks ago so I actually filled out the email and was told they could no longer do any transactions for me, on the same day money gram did the same thing and I’d never used them before, was sending money to Ukraine...went to money gram in person and completed transaction, not sure if there is now a watch list but none of my financial institutions will allow crypto without a big paper trail, kind of weird it happened all at once
    Test Monsterone likes this.

I found out why I hated Bitcoin again tonight. I tried using Coinbase again, and there is a $100 weekly limit for using a debit card to pay. Can't use that.

Can't use Paypal to withdraw money, only to add money to a bank account from Coinbase.

If I want to link a bank card, I have to enter my bank's login credentials into Coinbase... I don't feel comfortable giving MY MOST IMPORTANT username/password combination to some bitcoin website. The only other option is a verification process where I have to enter my bank's account & routing numbers, but it takes a few days to verify.

Fucking hell. This is what I was talking about.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WU fucked me too the last time I went. When I HAVE to use bitcoin, I use a Schwab account whose sole purpose is to fund bitcoin. I transfer the funds in and out as needed, therefore if my credentials are compromised they can only get so far. Could give that a try. Ideal, no. But only a pain in the ass in the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    WU fucked me too the last time I went. When I HAVE to use bitcoin, I use a Schwab account whose sole purpose is to fund bitcoin. I transfer the funds in and out as needed, therefore if my credentials are compromised they can only get so far. Could give that a try. Ideal, no. But only a pain in the ass in the beginning
    That's a good idea... have a couple of debit accounts I never use, so maybe I can use them. Wish there was a more straight-forward way to do things.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    I found out why I hated Bitcoin again tonight. I tried using Coinbase again, and there is a $100 weekly limit for using a debit card to pay. Can't use that.

Can't use Paypal to withdraw money, only to add money to a bank account from Coinbase.

If I want to link a bank card, I have to enter my bank's login credentials into Coinbase... I don't feel comfortable giving MY MOST IMPORTANT username/password combination to some bitcoin website. The only other option is a verification process where I have to enter my bank's account & routing numbers, but it takes a few days to verify.

Fucking hell. This is what I was talking about.
    Search for bitcoin ATMs in your area. High fee but convenient and anonymous.
    Testie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    Search for bitcoin ATMs in your area. High fee but convenient and anonymous.
    Can you explain how it works?

I managed to get my bank account linked and bought Bitcoin through Coinbase, but now it's telling me I have to wait 8 days to use the funds. By that point my order will expire and I'll have to do it all over again. Seriously, this is the biggest bunch of bullshit. My androgens are making me want to punch my fucking computer through eternity.
    Cylon357 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

I managed to get my bank account linked and bought Bitcoin through Coinbase, but now it's telling me I have to wait 8 days to use the funds. By that point my order will expire and I'll have to do it all over again. Seriously, this is the biggest bunch of bullshit. My androgens are making me want to punch my fucking computer through eternity.
    For the record, I hate bitcoin. I like Venmo or Zelle.

You need some yoga

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    I've used them a few times in the last year and noticed a huge change. They require a fingerprint/id make you verify all sorts of sh*t now due to so much fraud/money laundering. I tried to cash a small check once for around ( 600$ ) that was a credit back from my dogs vet. They had to call the clinic and verify the check was legit and since they could not get ahold of them they didn't cash it. Also earlier this year tried to send a small amount (200$) to my sister that was in thailand. They said there has been to much fraudulent activity from Thailand recently and refused to send the money. I use to always use WU years ago, no issues. Not anymore. Too much bs

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member

I can't type a lot now, so:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_ATM

Thread Information