Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By 2jz_calgary
  • 2 Post By xxblazenlowxx
  • 4 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Cycle vs Blast and Cruise

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member

Cycle vs Blast and Cruise

For a someone interested in their first cycle there is a lot of good info and advice and a pretty concrete advice (test 500, add hcg , pct with clomid/nolvadex ). Is there a beginners template or post to deciding whether doing several cycles over a couple years makes more sense than blast and cruise, what the pros/cons are, and guidelines how one would implement it?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Shutting yourself down permanently. Always needing a needle. Walk before you try to fly
    Dgs59 and SampsonandDelilah like this.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    How old are you and do you have recent bloodwork?

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    I am 30 years old have been training about 6 years. I do not have have blood work, but do not have any subjective signs or complains of low t. I have not done a cycle but tried ligandrol several years back.

Ht: 6'0"
    Wt: 190
    Bf: around 15%

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    What weight and BF are looking to get to?

I went on trt around 33, my only symptom was low sex drive not no existent just low.

Every time you do a cycle your total and free T can come back lower.

My personal opinion is if you wouldn't consider trt I wouldn't cycle.

Before I did my first cycle I would have blood work done so you know where your at before starting steriods .

Before being on trt I had done a few cycles, I wish I had done bloodwork.

Those few cycles I did I looked great and always ended up rite back where I started.

Ive always wondered if I always had low T or my cycles did it to me.

If you get into this its a long game, dont get hurt trying to sprint.
    Littlearnie and DustMan like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I decided to cruise after a few years of cycling. I realized that i love this shit and dont mind jabbing myself twice a week for eternity.

And i mean, if you keep doses moderate, i dont see how cruising can be any less healthy than cycling and coming off with gobs of cancer medicine for pct. cruising is much less of a roller coaster.

But again this lifestyle is not for everyone. You are doing permanent damage to your endocrine system. Nothing is free!!

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I decided to cruise after a few years of cycling. I realized that i love this shit and dont mind jabbing myself twice a week for eternity.

And i mean, if you keep doses moderate, i dont see how cruising can be any less healthy than cycling and coming off with gobs of cancer medicine for pct. cruising is much less of a roller coaster.

But again this lifestyle is not for everyone. You are doing permanent damage to your endocrine system. Nothing is free!!
    Exactly where I am eventually leaning.
    Frankly, most of my cycling is for the purpose of finding out how my body responds to the various compounds. None of my runs thus far have utilized identical AAS.
    Once I find the mix of injectables that seem to give me the greatest performance increase with the least amount of decrement, I can figure out how to scale it back to run on a more permanent basis.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Thread Information