• 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: EPO (erythropoietine) for endurance

ismaele00 is offline New Member

EPO (erythropoietine) for endurance

Hi guys,

Have any of you used EPO to improve your endurance in resistance sports?

If so, would you give a quick feedback of your experience?

Thanks.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've not taken it but understand the physiology. It tells your body to produce more red blood cells (the cells which transport O2), which raises endurance by supplying more O2 to cells and tissues. It is banned because it increases the workload on the heart. The heart has to pump thicker blood which can result in complications like Heart Failure, cardiomyopathy, kidney failure, and pulmonary edema.
    -
    Why is it ethical to ban and unethical to cheat, in sports? Because, Western society believes in the inherent value of each and every individual's rights, health and happiness..."Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness." By banning such substances, we maintain a level playing field that is consistent with the values of our society which still values competition. Indeed, the competition is that much more fierce because those who do not have access or would not compromise their health will be able to compete against others with resources and those who are willing to sacrifice their health and the values of our society.
    Non western societies, such as Russia, East Germany and China have different values and hence different ideas about the values of the individual vs the collective society and the value of pure competition.
    -
    EPO will increase ones ability to perform. It is also worth stating that many steroids will increase RBCs and basically accomplish the same goal but will also do a lot more
    -
    Your choice is yours to make, you the that right via our societies value of individual rights. We also value open access to information which provides an educated choice.
    -
    Good Luck and keep grinding!
    Last edited by Quester; 08-09-2020 at 01:44 PM. Reason: grammar
    Dgs59 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ismaele00 View Post
    Hi guys,

Have any of you used EPO to improve your endurance in resistance sports?

If so, would you give a quick feedback of your experience?

Thanks.
    I have never been a fan of EPO personally, especially for a bodybuilder. There are other options that aren't near as dangerous as EPO use can be.
    Quester and 956Vette like this.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    EPO has no use in bodybuilding at all I honestly think this was a big contributing factor for dallas mccarvers death. If your looking for an endurance boost try cardarine.

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    What resistance sports do you do and what goals do you have? There is probably better compounds that can kill two birds with one stone with a superior side effect profile.

Who are you asking and what specifically are your goals? This sounds like the start of a new thread. An asnwer to this or the start of a new thread should justify itself with more info. Welcome to our forum.

simm is offline Senior Member
    Obviously not as good but wouldn't equipoise be a good add?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    EPO has no use in bodybuilding at all I honestly think this was a big contributing factor for dallas mccarvers death. If your looking for an endurance boost try cardarine.
    My thoughts as well. 20mg daily of GW (CARDARINE) has a significant boost for endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by simm View Post
    Obviously not as good but wouldn't equipoise be a good add?
    In theory at least anyway. EQ will definitely increase the production of RBC.
    simm likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ improves my endurance the first month, then it goes down hill from there.
    Quester likes this.

simm is offline Senior Member
    Does your endurance get worse as dosage goes higher?

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    EQ improves my endurance the first month, then it goes down hill from there.
    I think the reason is because the blood continues to thicken. Perhaps in the first month it's in a sweet spot but then H&H keep rising and then they're too high? A blood donation or just getting rid of it in the shower could help. There's a thread on here about doing it at home.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information