CASE420 is offline Junior Member

First Time ?????????????????

FIRST TIME 200MGS TEST 1 TIME A WEEK FOR WEEKS 1-8 DRINK 40MGS OF DBOL FOR WEEKS 1-4 IS THIS ALL RIGHT OR NOT.CAN YOU TAKE ANADROL50 INSTED OF TEST.WHAT SHOULD I EXSPECT TO GAIN. PS HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DRINK THE DBOL ?

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    If it's your first time you can gain on those dosages, but I would personally up the test to 400mgs a week and split your d-bol into 4 small doses a day and make sure you have clomid for post cycle.

WHEN WOULD I START CLOMID WITH THAT CYCLE? EVER BODY SAYS TO TAKE 400MGS OF TEST A WEEK BUT WOULD I GET GAINS ON 200 MGS IT IS MY FIRST TIME.

DRINK D BALL???

IM KINDA NEW TO THIS GAME BUT I WASNT AWARE YOU CAN DRINK D BALL......CAN YOU.???....NOW IM CURIOUS

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member

Re: DRINK D BALL???

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    IM KINDA NEW TO THIS GAME BUT I WASNT AWARE YOU CAN DRINK D BALL......CAN YOU.???....NOW IM CURIOUS
    Yes you can drink liquid D-Bol..It's 17aa and will have the same effect weather you drink or inject it. I personally would not inject that shit even if you payed me to

M18

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    IMO That is a good cycle to start with. I dont think a person needs to overload the very first time. Just see how your body reacts to the cycle.

Mr Phat Ass - I have seen people drink dbol (Liq. form Reforvit B) I have never drank it though, I injected it daily.

On that cycle I would start my clomid therapy 5 to 7 days after my last does of Test. front load with 300 mgs for the first two days then 50 mgs daily for two weeks after that

Originally posted by Dr. Derek

Mr Phat Ass - I have seen people drink dbol (Liq. form Reforvit B) I have never drank it though, I injected it daily.
    You have some big balls bro That is dirty shit

M18

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT IS DIRTY SHIT AND DO YOU THINK I COULD GAIN 30 POUNDS ON THAT CYCLE IF I EAT RIGHT???

Originally posted by CASE420
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT IS DIRTY SHIT AND DO YOU THINK I COULD GAIN 30 POUNDS ON THAT CYCLE IF I EAT RIGHT???
    It is a dirty product..People have gotten infections and abcess's (sp?) from it. Not saying that will happen to everyone as that would be a lie but it can happen and I for one will not take that chance. It is very possable to gain 30lbs on a cycle but there is no telling if you will or not..It all depends on your training, diet and how you react to AAS. Keep up a good diet and get in those cals and you should do very well.

M18

IS THE TEST DRITY? WHAT WOULD YOU USE INSTED?I WANT TO KEEP THE INJECTIONS TO 1 TIME A WEEK.

IS THE TEST DRITY? WHAT WOULD YOU USE INSTED?I WANT TO KEEP THE INJECTIONS TO 1 TIME A WEEK.
    I would inject the Test at least 2 times a week to keep a steady blood level in the body. What type of Test are you using ?

M18

Re: First Time ?????????????????

CAN YOU TAKE ANADROL50 INSTED OF TEST
    Do not run anadrol alongside dbol . I would stick to test and dbol. My recommendations are use test enant or cyp twice a week. If you only want to use 200mg, that will be ok for a first time but you would make more progress with 400mg. Even so, split it into two 100mg injections a week. What everyone means by dirty dbol is that the stuff was made to be taken orally. Your body breaks it down and absorbs the good stuff and gets rid of the waste. If you inject it, you stick all of it (good stuff+waste) directly into your bloodstream. That is why it is recommended to drink it (or take the pills orally, same thing).

As long as your diet and training are in order, you should make nice gains. Good luck.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    no flame case420, but u need to do much more reading.. u obviously know nothing about any of the drugs u mention. go read the drug profiles in the site... then come back with any questions u have.. it will help u out alot.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Mustang I must have gotten lucky, Mid 90's I did 100 cc of it. Felt like a pin cushion. no infections, just sore all the time.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro

400mg test enanth...get t200...cheap and effective
    25-40mg dbol 4 weeks

make sure to have nolvadex and clomid for post

Thread Information