Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By redz

Thread: Some Advice On This Test E 400

Mm34505 is offline New Member

Some Advice On This Test E 400

I am running a cycle - Test E 400 (not sure if I can post the brand)

Doing .7cc Mon
    .6 cc Wed

Nothing crazy - but here is the problem. Stupid me got 400 when I should of got 250....the 400 hurts so bad - painful. I am not enjoying this cycle at all - 5-7 days of pain from the injection I am walking around miserable bc I cant bend my leg, cant sit or even lift my arm.

How can I cut this to make the pain go away

I ice the spots after, take Tylenol try and rub it in doesnt matter 5-7 days the pain finally goes away.

Do I need to get some grape seed oil and cut it? Should I try heating the oil? I rather do it in 1x a week, but that was way to painful so I broke it down to 2x hoping a smaller dose would be less painful and it still is not.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mm34505 View Post
    I am running a cycle - Test E 400 (not sure if I can post the brand)

Doing .7cc Mon
    .6 cc Wed

Nothing crazy - but here is the problem. Stupid me got 400 when I should of got 250....the 400 hurts so bad - painful. I am not enjoying this cycle at all - 5-7 days of pain from the injection I am walking around miserable bc I cant bend my leg, cant sit or even lift my arm.

How can I cut this to make the pain go away

I ice the spots after, take Tylenol try and rub it in doesnt matter 5-7 days the pain finally goes away.

Do I need to get some grape seed oil and cut it? Should I try heating the oil? I rather do it in 1x a week, but that was way to painful so I broke it down to 2x hoping a smaller dose would be less painful and it still is not.
    Hey, i used a test E 500mg/ ml and it's the same, i tried one time 1ml and that's hurt like hell.
    I used 0.5ml / 250mg, with other smooth oil NPP 1ml + 0.5 Deca .

Just to say , painfull injection does not necessarily mean that it is actually dosed at 400 or 500mg.

When i sending a blood work, the results of free test coming low, so i think a lot my last test are surely underdosed.

So yes, mix with other oil, that's help a lot.
    Last edited by lundgren; 08-13-2020 at 07:26 AM.

Mm34505 is offline New Member
    Should I get some GSO and cut it?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mm34505 View Post
    Should I get some GSO and cut it?

Yes. Run through the threads, there’s lots of instructions out there that have covered this.

Could try and cut it with the NPP too if you’re still running it
    almostgone likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ll say this again because it’s such a misconception but you most certainly can get painless high concentration gear. I use TNT 400 that is 250 test and 150 tren and it’s painless even if I use 2-3cc at once. Poorly brewed gear and contaminated gear is what makes it painful.
    Cuz and < <Samson> > like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Its a good chance its just shitty gear. Good clean gear doesnt hurt. I got some bullshit once from Hulk labs years ago i shot in my leg and literally couldn’t walk. Pfizer test feels like water tho.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'm running test e400 rn for my trt dose, tits - no pip(or, at least very minimal)

Thread Information