Thread: cycle questions

primopoise is offline New Member

cycle questions

looking for some input on a cycle. i have done equipoise at 500mg/wk with oral winstrol and i had decent results where the strength gains seem to stick with me. now im looking to cut more fat and have some definition. thinking of either 200mg primo. depot/week with 50 mg winstrol depot/EOD for 6 weeks and finishing with 120mcg clen in a staggard cycle for 4 weeks. Or either 400mg/equipoise with 200mg/primo. depot/week and finishing with clen. have also thought of T3 but i dont think its worth the potential side effects. is it worth a 6 week cycle?? i did a 6 week before but not by choice. i dropped a full bottle of EQ. but lets not talk about that. BTW 5'8 200lbs fat%??? i have fat on stomach area not a lot anywhere else but i say 20%
    Last edited by primopoise; 07-23-2003 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primopoise
    looking for some input on a cycle. i have done equipoise at 500mg/wk with oral winstrol and i had decent results where the strength gains seem to stick with me. now im looking to cut more fat and have some definition. thinking of either 200mg primo. depot/week with 50 mg winstrol depot/EOD for 6 weeks and finishing with 120mcg clen in a staggard cycle for 4 weeks. Or either 400mg/equipoise with 200mg/primo. depot/week and finishing with clen. have also thought of T3 but i dont think its worth the potential side effects. is it worth a 6 week cycle?? i did a 6 week before but not by choice. i dropped a full bottle of EQ. but lets not talk about that. BTW 5'8 200lbs fat%??? i have fat on stomach area not a lot anywhere else but i say 20%
    Wks 1-12 Test prop 75-100mg/ED
    Wks 1-11 Primo 400mg/wk
    Wks 1-10 EQ 4-500mg/wk
    Wks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ED

Start clomid wk13 1 day after your last shot of prop and your last dose of winny at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21. Anti-e through your post cycle and have nolva on hand.

Thread Information