• 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By flexin-rph

Thread: Deca (Or any "pure" anabolic) for 6 months straight

Thors_Hammer is offline Junior Member

Deca (Or any "pure" anabolic) for 6 months straight

Hey guys I'm trying to learn more about deca currently as I had it in my most recent cycle and loved it.

I know I'll never know EVERYTHING there is but this question has been on my mind.

It might also just be a lack of understanding on AAS in general so feel free to address any part of this question so I can keep learning.

So question time:

I know that in a cycle your Androgen Receptors get "fatigue" (I think there's more to it but that's the most common phrase I see used)
    Which requires a break aka the whole blast and cruise or just plain cycling ect.

But as far as I understand that is in regards to the Androgen activity in compounds like Test, Tren ect.

What happens when you run a "pure" anabolic though?
    Is there as much need for the break?
    Are there receptors I'm missing info on that "fatigue"?

Or could you hypothetically run Deca for 6 months + and still see steady gains?

Obviously you'd probably want to monitor other health factors but in an ideal perfect health situation what would be the reason to stop the anabolic compound if you were cycling anything with Androgenic activity?

Please ask clarifying questions or rip the idea apart. Heck if you have other threads or anything I should look at feel free to point me there too. Thanks guys!
    Chark likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The reason for phase cycling is exactly for that reason. Your body tries to obtain homeostasis. Phase cycling mixes things up. I have found phase cycling provides better results.
    Staying with the same cycle will probably provide results however will not be the same as phase cycling or switching things up.
    I do not have any data to back it up, but I feel that the receptors begin to film up and you need to grow more receptors to be more efficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chark likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just always worry about long esters, especially deca that take so long to rev up. Even with tren E, i don’t really start hitting my groove until week 6, a lot of what I’ve read (GH mostly) has people phasing out at week 6-8, for me up until week 12 I’m in the best part of that cycle. Make sense?

I’m with you though and to OP’s point that there’s a saturation point (like lifting or dieting) and introducing new things keeps the body guessing. However with these long esters that would require me to run 24 week or longer cycles (which I’ve done) but paid a price too
    Chark and 956Vette like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I just always worry about long esters, especially deca that take so long to rev up. Even with tren E, i don’t really start hitting my groove until week 6, a lot of what I’ve read (GH mostly) has people phasing out at week 6-8, for me up until week 12 I’m in the best part of that cycle. Make sense?

I’m with you though and to OP’s point that there’s a saturation point (like lifting or dieting) and introducing new things keeps the body guessing. However with these long esters that would require me to run 24 week or longer cycles (which I’ve done) but paid a price too
    Front load- within a week you are at the serum levels . I haven’t taken deca in I don’t know how long without frontloading. I love it- you don’t have the wait.

SampsonandDelilah likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I have ran low dose deca for about 4-5 months

High doses, I only ran short esters - Tren Ace, Mast Prop, Test Prop

All these I have ran for up to a year in a run - I’d pyramid doses up & down throughout the year -

It worked well

Long term effects, well - I’ll find out

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I wont ever fuck with deca again, NPP from here on out. The sole reason is bc it took me about 7-8 weeks for the deca to really noticeably start working and i just dont have that much time

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I wont ever fuck with deca again, NPP from here on out. The sole reason is bc it took me about 7-8 weeks for the deca to really noticeably start working and i just dont have that much time
    Front load man- makes all the difference in the world. NPP is good, but does not give the same effects as deca .

I’ve always had success front loading test C/E but even then I’m 3-4 weeks out (different with Deca ?) again, I still just worry about phasing out 6 or 8 weeks into a long ester. Short esters seem like better candidates for phase cycling, or al I missing something outside of front loading?

Not arguing, just curious

I’ve always had success front loading test C/E but even then I’m 3-4 weeks out (different with Deca ?) again, I still just worry about phasing out 6 or 8 weeks into a long ester. Short esters seem like better candidates for phase cycling, or al I missing something outside of front loading?

Not arguing, just curious
    I do phase cycling and still use long esthers. If you are taking 500 mg per week, I front load 2x that and I am at serum levels within a week. No waiting. When you use long esthers, you get a benefit of it running over into the other phase and gradually lowering levels.

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Front load man- makes all the difference in the world. NPP is good, but does not give the same effects as deca .

how do you front load ? test/deca or test/eq. I was thinking more like 80mg dbol and 50mg proviron .

Double the dose the first week

Double the dose the first week
    For example... I am going to take 500 mg per week. I will take 1000 mg all at once and 250 the first day and 250 the 3rd or 4th day.

I actually pin daily so I would split the 500 mg into 6 days.

Thanks for all the answers everyone!

I definitely want to try phase cycling but to Sampson's point, I feel like I don't notice anything on Test E and Deca (really any compound other than Tren A) till several weeks in... I'll have to attempt front loading on my next run and see if that helps.

To be fair though I don't usually "feel" any different on cycle, even taking dbol I just feel normal but it's the after effects and the growth I see along the way that tells me it's working. So I'll definitely have to try out front loading.

Charger, Ive read a few different threads from GH on phase cycling but typically they are geared (no pun intended) towards the veterans who've ran for several years utilizing a lot of different compounds I'm not looking to dive into yet IE Slin, Growth.

Have you read anything or have any pointers on keeping it more simple? (In regards to compounds used)

As far as I understand it's broken down into roughly 6 week chucks
    Androgenic
    Anobolic
    Anti Estrogen
    Re sensitise

Could a simple version only utilize AAS and and a few ancillaries without the Slin, Growth or (I think I've even seen GH even put several SARMs in some of his examples)?

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I have ran low dose deca for about 4-5 months

High doses, I only ran short esters - Tren Ace, Mast Prop, Test Prop

All these I have ran for up to a year in a run - I’d pyramid doses up & down throughout the year -

It worked well

Long term effects, well - I’ll find out
    When you say low dose deca for a year are you meaning what most people put in their "TRT" protocol like 200mg/week? Just wondering since everyone has a different definition of low dose ha

Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post
    Thanks for all the answers everyone!

I definitely want to try phase cycling but to Sampson's point, I feel like I don't notice anything on Test E and Deca (really any compound other than Tren A) till several weeks in... I'll have to attempt front loading on my next run and see if that helps.

To be fair though I don't usually "feel" any different on cycle, even taking dbol I just feel normal but it's the after effects and the growth I see along the way that tells me it's working. So I'll definitely have to try out front loading.

Charger, Ive read a few different threads from GH on phase cycling but typically they are geared (no pun intended) towards the veterans who've ran for several years utilizing a lot of different compounds I'm not looking to dive into yet IE Slin, Growth.

Have you read anything or have any pointers on keeping it more simple? (In regards to compounds used)

As far as I understand it's broken down into roughly 6 week chucks
    Androgenic
    Anobolic
    Anti Estrogen
    Re sensitise

Could a simple version only utilize AAS and and a few ancillaries without the Slin, Growth or (I think I've even seen GH even put several SARMs in some of his examples)?
    Of course!
    I also commend you for waiting until you are ready for slin and/or HGH. You do not need them to progress. I wish more people were like you instead of rushing into things.
    I personally do not feel the “good” feelings that everyone has with Dbol, deca, etc. I am like you.. I see the results I do not feel them. Maybe because I am pushing so damn hard to get bigger. LOL

I independent of what you use and how much, you will see results. I read on L Brea who explains the phase cycling. Your body is constantly trying to reach homeostasis and short phase cycles does not allow your body to adapt which causes it to grow. There is more science involved but that is the main point.

Cuz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Agree with Charger here 100% (as usual).

Less is more. Until you know what each compound can do for you and until you’ve reached the end of the road with them at moderate dosages, it doesn’t make sense to keep jumping around and adding more compounds. Keep it to the basics for a while and you’ll be amazed what you can do. Stay away from slin for sure and you can make plenty of headway without HGH as well. Simple test can take you so far and introducing one compound at a time is ideal (anecdotally of course). I ran several cycles of just test before I introduced deca . Then it was test with low deca. Then tried tren in low dose and gradually tried different compounds and dosages that worked for me. Always starting on the lower end too and bumping up my doses as I went along. It doesn’t have to be cookie cutter, listen to your body.

Rant over...

Agree with Charger here 100% (as usual).

Less is more. Until you know what each compound can do for you and until you’ve reached the end of the road with them at moderate dosages, it doesn’t make sense to keep jumping around and adding more compounds. Keep it to the basics for a while and you’ll be amazed what you can do. Stay away from slin for sure and you can make plenty of headway without HGH as well. Simple test can take you so far and introducing one compound at a time is ideal (anecdotally of course). I ran several cycles of just test before I introduced deca . Then it was test with low deca. Then tried tren in low dose and gradually tried different compounds and dosages that worked for me. Always starting on the lower end too and bumping up my doses as I went along. It doesn’t have to be cookie cutter, listen to your body.

Rant over...
    I will refrain from telling you how I did it. You guys would disown me. LOL
    Luckily I found this site.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post
    When you say low dose deca for a year are you meaning what most people put in their "TRT" protocol like 200mg/week? Just wondering since everyone has a different definition of low dose ha

150mg per week actually, shit held me together amazing throughout recovery from my “brain procedure” - I just dropped it for 2 weeks, I’ll pick it back up here shortly for the winter season. . . I had a tad of deca dick issues from it, but I think it was more “mental” than anything - because for the last 2 months after my surgery, I felt great all around - as far as juice goes

mistake... please ignore

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

mistake... please ignore
    We like you. We won’t ignore you! LOL

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    150mg per week actually, shit held me together amazing throughout recovery from my “brain procedure” - I just dropped it for 2 weeks, I’ll pick it back up here shortly for the winter season. . . I had a tad of deca dick issues from it, but I think it was more “mental” than anything - because for the last 2 months after my surgery, I felt great all around - as far as juice goes
    I have been running, & will continue to run Deca 100mg/week with Test 200mg/week & Primo 400mg/week....feel great/ look great...but I'm older, & am using this at TRT cruise...IDK how old you are, but if you are younger, this is not something you probably want to do.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    I have been running, & will continue to run Deca 100mg/week with Test 200mg/week & Primo 400mg/week....feel great/ look great...but I'm older, & am using this at TRT cruise...IDK how old you are, but if you are younger, this is not something you probably want to do.
    You old bat!!! LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post

I’m going to be 40 this month - but, going on 60 in some ways - really helps my joints, that’s my primary reason for running it

I like the deca in a low dose - doesn’t seem to do much aside from elevate my RBC a tad - shit, I wish I could run Tren E with deca sides

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You old bat!!! LOL

Gonna turn 50 in the spring.....my wife still thinks I'm (kinda) hot, however...

Thread Information