• 2 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: First Cycle Advice

murphleeman is offline New Member

First Cycle Advice

Hi guys! New here and to anabolic steroids !

So I have been told to do 1ml test every 4 days for 1 month.
    2nd month 1m Test + 1ml Tren every 4 days.
    3rd month 2ml test + 1ml Tren every 4 days.
    I plan on taking HCG throughout

As for PCT it is hard for me to find a definitive answer.
    I'm also thinking of a test only cycle.
    Any advie is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
    - Murphyleeman

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murphleeman View Post

Thanks in advance,
    - Murphyleeman
    First off, you are providing the volume and not the concentration. You need to provide the “ how much” in mg. Usually people provide the Esther also, however from the volume and concentration we can deduct which Esther.

Example: tren ace- 200 mg

I am assuming since you are going every 4 days that you are using a longer Esther.
    Although I do not recommend using tren in your first cycle, if you do, use tren ace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Welcome. Tren isnt good for a first timer. Id recommend reading as much as you can before you start. It will help you tremendously. Read the stickies first and then put together a diet plan. Things like your training history and statistics will help determine a proper cycle

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Test only cycle is really the only cycle for beginners, you have to see how you respond to the test first (side effects, etc) before you do a cycle adding another compound in. Also, Tren is one of the most side effect intense steroids out there, with one of the highest and longest term suppression of natural testosterone as well.

The most effective PCT is clomid, nolvadex , and hcg together. How much to take, and when to take it, depends on what compounds(and what esters) you take on cycle, if you search for "PCT" in the search bar at the top, you'll find a lot of information, take your time (several weeks) reading about first cycles and PCT's, so that you can do everything right.

Also seriously consider doing bloodwork before and during cycle, and after completing your PCT, to make sure you aren't hurting yourself, and controlling your estrogen properly.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In addition to what others have said, what are your goals? What are you hoping to gain with this cycle?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, take Masteron whenever you use 19-nor steroids to deal with prolactin.

Take something like 300mg to 400mg during the cycle, when it comes to 19-nor steroids

During the cycle 250iu of hcg 2x per week.

10-20mg novaldex from beginning to end of the cycle.
    Ah, remembering that it is necessary to respect the active life of each hormone before starting this PCT.

you will only need Nolvadex + Clomid (both have synergy in the recovery process.

This tpc usually lasts 4 weeks.

In the first week, you take 40mg of novaldex (tamoxifen citrate), along with 75mg of clomid (clomiphene citrate in the first week)

In the following 3 weeks, you take 20 mg of tamoxifen citrate novaldex with 50 mg of clomiphene citrate clomid.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 08-16-2020 at 11:02 PM.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would not recommend Trenbolone for you, first you have to know how your body will be behaving with exogenous testosterone only.

Because it will be the basis of every pile of future steroids you make.

Using too many steroids in a first cycle can be difficult to know which steroid is giving side effects.

If you have already accustomed your body to the testosterone that is the basis, it will be easier to deal with the side effects of other steroids.

Imo; Trenbolone is a very potent drug, as I said above you may have problems with it at the prolactin receptors, you may have gynecomastia if you don’t block these receptors with masteron , bro..then take it easy. Just take testosterone somewhere between 400-600mg per week will be perfect.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, tren is crazy for a first cycle... Get ready to feel like a raging lunatic, and I hope you don't have a girlfriend - or maybe I hope you do.
    SampsonandDelilah and JaneDoe like this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    edit. It was funny, but a little much.
    Last edited by slfmade; 08-17-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by murphleeman View Post

Thanks in advance,
    - Murphyleeman
    I don't know who told you that, but I think you should listen to some of the people on this site with red, green or purple names instead of that guy.

For me, I don't like the idea of just taking multiple steroids at once that I never had experience with. You don't really know how you're going to react to just test alone at whatever dose you're planning to take. Compound that with you don't know how you're going to react to tren either.

On top of that, you're a rookie. So supposing you know how to eat and lift, you're going to get great results from a test-only cycle. If you want to throw in something extra, maybe do dbol for the first 4 weeks to kickstart it.

Thread Information